❄ My My - Part 3 [BaekJi]

Yookyung's ExoPink stories

I can't speak right now cause I'm so nervous

This feeling, right now

What do I do with my trembling heart?

 

As she reached the familiar surroundings of her classroom, Eunji heaved a sigh. Another day at this place again..

She went straight to her seat and plopped down, keeping her head down without sparing a glance at anyone or anything other than her table. She pulled out her earphones and listened to her mp3. She came to school early, so there will be lots of time before lessons start, so she has lots of time on her hands. She drummed her fingers on the table to the beat of the song currently playing in her ears. As she began to immerse herself more into the music, she started humming while tapping her foot to the rhythm.

Just then, she heard someone call her name. However she ignored it, because she thought that it was just her mind playing tricks on her. Nobody would just talk to me out of nowhere, right? She let a small smile appear on her lips before immediately putting her poker face back on.

Suddenly, one of her earphones were pulled out and it upset her. She was about to slap the person when she heard him talk.  "Yah Eunji-ah!! I've been calling you for ages!" Wait, what? That voice definitely belongs to..

"Baekhyun-ssi?" She perked up and frowned. Baekhyun acknowledged with a playful grin.

"Why are you talking to me?" She said slowly with a hint of hesitation.

"Weren't we talking all night yesterday night?"

"What I didn't even-" As Eunji checked her bag for her phone, a chill raced up her spine. Oh . Where's my phone?

"Anyways, I just wanted to say, see you for lunch later after school! I'll meet you outside your class so don't look for me, yeah?" Baekhyun smiled and waved goodbye to her as she left. What the hell just happened?

Eunji tried to calm herself down. She doesn't remember talking to Baekhyun ever. She also doesn't really use her phone much, since it's always blank and quiet as people rarely talk to her. Maybe it's a good thing, Baekhyun actually talked to me.. on top of that, he did so informally.. Hmm.. I'll just enjoy our lunch after school..

She suddenly had a realisation, " I have work after school!"

-

"Baekhyun-ssi!" She practically screamed as she reached his class.

The mentioned male chuckled seeing her and told his friends that he'll be back. "Yes, Eunji?"

"I can't make it to lunch," she made it quick, not being able to handle the rapid beating of her heart and the sick feeling in her stomach.

"Aww, why not?" Baekhyun pouted, making it harder for Eunji to control her feelings.

"I have work until 7.." Eunji said apologetically.

"You made plans with me before checking your schedule?" Baekhyun couldn't stop the smirk from appearing on his face.

"Umm, yeah.. I.. kinda.. yeah.. I'm sorry.." Eunji hung her head low.

"It's alright, make it dinner then!" He grinned.

Her eyes grew, staring at the male as she became flustered, "Are you kidding me?!"

"Nope! Don't try to cheat me, Jung Eunji, you're not escaping from your confession"

Oh seriously what the hell happened last night

"Nah, pshh.. What are you talking about?" Eunji tried to play it cool. I am going to kill that puny little kid

"Alright! I'll meet you at Lovely Panda Cafe at 7, yeah?" Baekhyun asked, making an okay sign with his fingers.

Eunji smiled and nodded, before running away energetically. However, inside, her stomach was in knots. How am I going to handle this?!

 

"Baekhyun has a girlfriend~"

"Shut up Jongdae," He replied, giving his friend a playful shove.

"You like her, don't you~" Jongdae continued teasing him.

"What? No way, we're just friends" Baekhyun defended.

"Sure~"

"Kim Jongdae, don't even get an idea"

"Don't worry, it's nothing biggie~" Jongdae said with a suspiciously mischievous smirk on his face.

-

The bell rang, signalling that it was recess. As teachers dismissed the students, excited students ran out the class, and surprisingly, Jung Eunji was one of them. Usually, she would stay back and wait until all the students are gone, so she wouldn't have to be stuck in the traffic. However, she wasn't excited. In fact, she was raging. That kid, he'll get it from me

She stormed to his class, ready to go on with her 'lecture'. When she arrived, she was surprised that the class was deserted. Oh what am I thinking, he would already have left. Ugh with that giant traffic stopping me..

She fled to the canteen, scanning through all the faces. Once she found him, she ran and grabbed his neck.

"Park Chanyeol, I swear, you are dead meat" She said in a quiet, menacing voice.

"Eunji!" Chanyeol smiled, but his smile disappeared once he saw Eunji's expression, "Did I do anything?"

"My phone," Eunji said with her hand drawn out.

"What? Isn't it with you?" Chanyeol frowned.

"You didn't take it?" Eunji did the same. Usually Chanyeol would play pranks on her and , so she figured out it would be him. If he didn't take it, who did?

"Hey Eunji!"

She look up to see Jongin, Naeun, Kyungsoo and Namjoo.

"What are you guys talking about?" Jongin asked.

"Finding out who took my phone"

Jongin nodded as his mouth formed an 'o', showing his acknowledgement. Naeun nudged him and gave him a glare.

Eunji noticed this subtle movement and drew a conclusion.

"Kim Jongin give me back my phone"

"I didn't take it!" He said firmly.

Naeun swiftly tuck her hand in his pocket and pulled out a phone, "Here, unnie!"

"Naeun!" Jongin made a fake angry face.

"So I see.. you two are behind this!" Eunji put her arms and hands in a 'thinking pose'.

"Noona, whatever happens, I didn't do anything!" Jongin put his hands up in surrender, "I just took your phone, that's all!"

"Yeah, and Jjangu chatted with Baekhyun?" She raised an eyebrow at him. There was no way his dog would be able to type.

Jongin grinned awkwardly, "Yeah! You are so smart!"

"Sure Jongin, sure"

"Does that mean I'm off the hook?" Chanyeol grinned.

"Yes, Chanyeol, yes" Eunji laughed, "You may go"

Jongin and Naeun took  this as an opportunity to escape. "Kim Jongin, Son Naeun! Get your asses back here this instant!"

"Way to go, hero~ It was your fault!" Naeun eyed Jongin.

"And you were my sidekick, so don't let me have all the credit"

-

The bell rang again, but this time, it was signalling that school is over. Eunji was waiting for the students to clear up, so she stayed in her seat. She was restless, so she decided to close her eyes for a while. Soon, sleep took over her.

 

Baekhyun arrived slightly late and noticed that Eunji was the only one left in her class. On top of that she was asleep. Baekhyun felt guilty for making her wait. He bit his lip and walked into her class, taking a chair and placing it beside her. He sat down and studied her. She was sleeping so peacefully that he felt at peace looking at her. He smiled and unknowingly started her hair. Eunji stirred in her sleep and awoke, surprised to see Baekhyun.

He smiled, "Sorry for making you wait"

"But I thought you're meeting me at the cafe after my shift?" Eunji frowned, half asleep.

"I just wanted to send you to work," Baekhyun showed an innocent smile.

"You do know that my co-workers will tease me for this?"

"You're rejecting me now?" Baekhyun raised an eyebrow with a playful smug.

"Fine~ Let's go," Eunji stood up too quickly that everything blurred. She blinked a couple of times to clear it.

"Are you alright?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yes, yes, I'm totally fine. I'm not one of those frail, whiny girls who want their oppa to catch them," Eunji carried her bag.

Baekhyun grinned and gestured for Eunji  to start walking. He jogged slightly to keep up with her speed, walking as he reached her side. They started to chat more comfortably and with an enjoyable atmosphere around the two of them. They caught up on what happened the previous night.

 

As they reached the cafe, Eunji tried to 'shoo' him off before her co-workers see him, but Baekhyun is just too stubborn.

"I want to watch you work," He pled.

"You won't be able to, I'll be at the kitchen," Eunji stuck her tongue out and she pushed the door of the cafe open, the entrance bell rang as she did.

"Eunji has a boyfriend!!" Eunji gave herself a mental facepalm as she heard the loud teasing of one of her co-workers.

"Shut up, Bomi. I know what happened between you and Luhan," Eunji said as she led Baekhyun into the cafe.

Bomi's eyes grew and she had an immediate attitude change. "I meant, who is your friend?" She asked as Baekhyun sat down and Eunji ran to the kitchen.

"Baekhyun," he introduced himself. "Bomi," she returned the introduction.

Eunji then returned after a few minutes, already changed into her uniform, with her hair bunned up and all.

"Baek, prepare yourself for 5 hours of boredom. You asked for it"

"Yes ma'am!" Baekhyun said with a salute.

 

Eunji would check on Baekhyun every hour, and when she did, he would give a smile and wave and she would return it. However, halfway through her shift, when she checked on him for the third time, she noticed that he had fallen asleep. She chuckled and brought his things to the employee lounge. Then, not wanting to wake him up, she put him on her back and carried him to the lounge .

"What the hell?" Bomi commented as she saw Eunji coming into the lounge with a sleeping Baekhyun on her back, "Why don't you just wake him up?"

"I don't want to," Eunji said as she made sure that he was in a comfortable position.

A smirk played on Bomi's lips, "You never told me that you like someone"

"I don't," Eunji said, trying to be as convincing as possible. Only Jongin knew that she liked him and she wanted to keep it that way.

"Then?"

"He's a stubborn dickhead"

"Whatever you say, Eunji. Whatever you say," Bomi smiled.

-

"Baekhyun.. Wake up, it's 7.30 already," Eunji shook him. She had already changed back into her school uniform.

Baekhyun frowned as he looked around. "I don't remember being here"

Eunji smiled. "I know. Quick, let's go. It's already snowing," she said as she put on her jacket.

He smiled as he watched her struggle to get the other sleeve. He chuckled and assisted her, guiding her arm into the sleeve. She quickly thanked him and they left the cafe.

Some snowflakes dropped on Eunji, making her shiver. Baekhyun noticed and put on her hoodie. He pulled the strings, making sure it's tight.

"I look like an idiot," Eunji commented.

"Then you must be a really gorgeous idiot"

"Hmm. Cheesy. Good luck to your wife"

"Same goes to your husband"

 

After the mini bickering they had, they went for dinner. When it came to paying, it wasn't the usual bickering the employees usually saw between couples.

"Baekhyun-ah~ pay for me~" Eunji joked.

"Pay for yourself, I'm paying for myself"

"No way! Yah~" Eunji hit him on the shoulder.

"Nope!"

"What a gentleman," she remarked sarcastically as she forked out the money and paid for her meal.

"Good girl," Baekhyun laughed.

 

After their meal, they went to the arcade. They had a great time even with all the bickering and arguments. As Baekhyun sent her home, he continued teasing her.

"NoobJi," he said, making a play of the word 'noob' and her name, implying that she was a terrible player.

"Oh shut up, BaekBo," she returned the insult with a play of the word babo and his name.

"You're horrible at this," he laughed.

"Go yourself," she hit him hard on the arm.

He stole a kiss from her lips, "I love you too,"

"Oh you're really asking for it, aren't you?" she chased him, hitting him as hard as she could when she caught him.

"Who do you think you're kidding? You loved it."

"Such an arrogant !" Eunji said, trying to control her heart that is bursting in happiness.

"I know, but you like me like this"

" please, Baekhyun," Eunji shoved her hand in his face, "stop kidding me"

"But I'm not kidding!" Baekhyun put on an innocent face, "I really like you, Eunji"

Eunji stared at him with gaping. She wanted to say something but nothing would come out.

Baekhyun leaned closer, initiating a kiss. Or maybe that's what Eunji thought.

"No wait.. I need to think about this," Eunji pushed him away.

"Huh?" Baekhyun frowned. He didn't understand what Eunji meant.

Eunji didn't answer, she was busy putting herself together.

Baekhyun finally figured it out. "Idiot. I wasn't gonna kiss you," He had a goofy smile on his face, "Your nose was just producing gold"

"You wanted to pick my nose?" Eunji raised an eyebrow, "I think the idiot here is you"

"Uh huh.. Well this idiot here just made your heart explode," Baekhyun said, the smirk on his face not disappearing.

"It's late, go home, Baek. Good night," Eunji said, changing the subject.

"Good night, Ji. Don't think of me too much"

"Shut up and get your home"

"Right away, princess"

 

As Eunji prepared to sleep, she received a message.

It was from Baekhyun. It read, "For the record, I really do like you. ;*"

Damn it, Byun Baekhyun.

She replied back, "Flirt. -.-"

"Ouch. >< Couldn't you have been nicer? :'( "

"Alright alrght, I like you too <3"

 

~❅~~~ღ~❅~

 

Hello peopleee~

Here is BaekJi! (plus a bunch of other couples)

Anyways, hope you enjoyed it!

Next will be the very much anticipated,

Surong~

 

(and yeap, BaekJi was much longer than hanmi and kaieun, and i swear i wasn't being biased. i just decided to make it longer coz i thought i had to explain more about Eunji's personality)

anyways, sorry for the people who felt uncomfortable about baekji's swearing and cussing, i just wanted to show like the type of person eunji is~ ^^

her personality here is different from her actual cheerful self, coz that's my concept for this oneshot~

btw i decided not to include what jongin actually did, coz i thought it would drag on and on~ i didn't really go into the messaging parts much except for the last part, so yeahhh~

 

actually i dont know what i'm talking about anymore, i just really hope you enjoyed it and please anticipate surong coz i have a lot up my sleeve for the surong chap~ ^^

 

until then! annyeooong~