❄ My My - Part 1 [HanMi]

Yookyung's ExoPink stories

Things that I couldn’t tell you
My heart that trembles in front of you
It’s because I like you so much

 

She browsed through the photos in her phone, smiling and giggling to herself as she pondered over each picture. She had to be cautious of her surroundings because if she gets caught, she has no idea how to save her sorry . However as she reached a particular picture, she couldn't help but burst into laughter.

"Bomi-ah, what are you looking at? You've been smiling to yourself for decades now. What is it that you're looking at for you to get so giggly?" Her co-worker, Chorong, asks, noticing her friend's peculiar attitude that has been going on for weeks. Bomi couldn't focus on work because of that and Chorong decided to do something about it.

"Nothing, really" Bomi lied. She doesnt think she's supposed to tell her yet.

"You must be mentally challenged then."

"Yeah, that's all to it.." Bomi then realised what Chorong had just said,  "Wait what no, I'm perfectly normal!"

"Uh-huh~ giggling to yourself is totally normal when there's nothing going on," Chorong stared her down, silently pressuring her to explain.

When Bomi remains silent and proceeds to continue work, Chorong swiftly snatches her phone and takes a look at the screen. Her eyes grew big at the sight of it.

"You're stalking Luhan?!" Chorong hissed.

Bomi blurted out a big no, earning some glares from the customers and her other co-workers.

"It's nothing, unnie.. Just give me back my phone!" she attempted to take it back, but failed.

Chorong held the phone behind her and wiggles a finger at Bomi, "No explanation, no phone"

Bomi sighed, she knew she couldnt win against Chorong. "Alright. Fine. I kinda like him. Woohoo you win," she said on a sarcastic note

"No way," Chorong had a cheeky grin on her face and was looking behind Bomi.

"What is it now?" When she received no reply from the elder girl, she decides to turn around and see for herself. Oh crap. she said in her mind.

Walking into the cafe, was none other than the guy she had been spazzing about earlier.

"Hello, Welcome to Lovely Panda Cafe, what would you like?" Chorong cheerfully greeted him.

"I would like one taro bubble tea and one chocolate bubble tea," Luhan smiled.

"Alright, Bomi here will prepare your drinks, thank you," Chorong mentally praised herself for being such a genius. She eyed Bomi and gave her a sly smile. She then took Luhan's money and gave him his change.

Park Chorong, I am so gonna get back at you. Bomi thought as she prepared the drinks. When she was done, she gave it  to Luhan with a smile, "Here are your drinks, enjoy and please come back again!" Luhan thanked them and was about to leave when Chorong did something unexpected.

"Bomi, didnt you have something to tell Luhan-ssi?" she said with a mischievous smile playing on her lips.

Bomi grew flustered and panicked. What the hell Chorong?! What the hell...

"Nothing, there's nothing!" Bomi gave an apologetic smile.

Luhan raised an eyebrow, "What is it, Bomi-ssi? Just tell me"

"Merry Christmas," Bomi blurted quickly while closing her eyes. She could feel her face burning and she certainly didnt want to see Luhan right now. She figured that it would be awkward talking to someone who is closing their eyes, so she opened her eyes and avoided eye contact with him.

 "Oh. Thanks! Merry Christmas to you two too! I'll see you guys, yeah? Bye!" Luhan waved as he left.

Bomi glared at Chorong who only smiled innocently.

"You're welcome"

She gave herself a facepalm.

 

 

~❅~~~ღ~❅~

 

Hello people~ I've updated~~ :D

this was unedited, so apologies in advance for any mistakes ><

Hope you liked Hanmi :D though i feel i completely screwed this one

next up is surong! :-) i'm so sorry for those who wanted surong, next is kaieun :-) i'm going in order of who sings in the song "my my" so yeah.. there will still be surong, the order is just changed :-)

-updated 15/12/2013-