._.

At the first meet we fall in love...~

Kai can feel someone looking at him , when he turn around he saw a black car , he try to go and see what it want but the car go and felt someone grab his shoulder ... Which make him scream in fear .. " ahhh ... Baekhyun you peace of ... ing scaring the out of me .. " he was shock of his friend move .. 

" sorry man I just wanted to talk to you ... " baekhyun say .. " what Vivian is pregnant .. Oh god I should see this coming .. " Kai say laughing at the way baekhyun blush ... " shut up and she's not pregnant .. What I wantad to say is .... Be careful Kai .. " baekhyun say before he go inside .. 

" wait ... What do you mean by that ?? Tell me at least why I should be careful .. " Kai said angrily before he walk inside to where maram was but before , he stop at xiumin room . " hyung I want to ....... Oh sorry for interrupting .. " Kai say closing the door behind him , his face red .. * oh god this the first time in my life seeing a woman .. Oh god how the person be emmbarased?  * Kai thought to himself .. 

He finally reach to maram room , he enter watching lay doing whatever he's doing .. " yo .. Motherer .. Be careful ... Don't hurt her .. " Kai say to lay ... Which lay responded by hitting him in his head ... " AHHHH HYUNG ITS HURT ... MY HEAD IS STILL HEALING .. " Kai shouted the loudest he could ... 

" first of all .. I'm your hyung and secondly I'm a doctor and know my work and what I'm doing .. " lay say .. " I'm sorry hyung but I'm just worried about her .. I still feel guilty .. " Kai say moving next to maram , catching her head between his hand . " maram , don't make me feel guilty again please .. Don't do this to me again .. Please I was dying inside when I see you hurt by what happen to you .. " Kai say kissing her forehead .. 

" Kai , I don't want you to be worried or feel guilty because of me , believe me when things came to you , you must be sure there are a high precentage I will do it .. And I want to be close to you oppa... " maram finish her speech with a smile ... 

Kai feel his heart beat when he hear maram say oppa to him , also he feel his burn . * she didn't know what she's doing to me ? * Kai thought to himself . " uh .. Ah .. Y.yah .. Just get will soon .. Ok .. "He told her , trying to calm his beating heart , he leave the room because he can't set with her in the same place alone .. 

He go away , but he stop when he saw baekhyun and Vivian speaking about something . *wow this the first time they speak seriously , they alway make out together . * Kai thought to himself .. 

" Vivian ... I don't want you to go out of the home , so that you don't get in trouble like your friend maram . " he say while putting his hand beside her head which make her stuck between him and the wall .. " but I don't want you to be in trouble because of me ... I want to always be by your side .. Always .. " Vivian say looking down emmbarased .. Suddenly Kai came out of no where ... " would you stop this guys .. " Kai say annoyed ... 

" will why are you here in the first ?? " Vivian asked .. Looking at Kai with wide innocent eyes . * .. This look Should be innocent but why it look like she's teasing me ?? * baekhyun thought to himself .. " will I'm here to forget about things ?? " Kai say .. " what things ?? " maram asked cariously .. 

" .. " Kai shout loud before he run away .. " baekhyun .. Can I talk to you ?? Alone .. " maram say ... " you I'm your friend for god sake ... Ugh .. " and she follow Kai .. " ok where do you want to set ?? " baekhyun asked. " there . " maram to a bench few step away .. 

" ok but be careful you are still healing .. " baekhyun told while they were coming from the stairs .. " be careful maram .. One step ....... " he was cut off with maram . " one step and two step girl .. Everybody wanna make that noise .. " baekhyun look at her worriedly and she apologize .. 

They reach the bench . " ok now what do you want ? " baekhyun ask .. " will today I saw a black car in front of the house .. " baekhyun eyes open wide .. " will maram .. Don't you go outside this house .. Because this car is for dangerous guys . They are the one who beat you maram . " maram eyes open wide .. " will do you want anything else ? " baekhyun ask . " ok .. Don't Vivian too much . " 

baekhyun face was as red as tomato .. " don't say that , right we make out a lot but I never do it with her .. She's still ... I'm holding my self back . " baekhyun say everything at once .. 

" ah thanks for telling what I wanted to know .. " 

after that they go inside the house , each one in his room .. Sleeping getting ready for tomorrow .. 

Next day they woke up , anoud and maram were already making breakfast for the other .. Chen enter the kitchen .. Saying hi .. Kai enter after him waving shyly . " hi beautiful ... " he say kissing her , she blush before running out the kitchen , Kai face also was red .. 

After they gather and eat their breakfast ... Exo told the girls to stay home and don't go out the house .. Wich of course the girls ignore , they go to some party anoud cousin name meera with her sister afra . They have fun , they chatt and eat , after that they go home when it was evening .. 

When they reach home , they saw a pissed off xiumin , Kai , sehun and baekhyun standing , anoud took Chen hand and go away . " yah , Chen .. You should be pissed off of her , not letting her take you whenever she want .. " baekhyun told him and Chen turn to him . " will you don't feel what I'm feel ... She's going to hit me .. And her it's like ten men hit you at the same time .. " Chen say shiver at what he say .. 

" I feel sorry for you .. " baekhyun replied . Each one take the girls inside and the last are Kai and maram .. " am worried about you .. " he say before they enter the house ... 

 

Vivian and the other go home early , but not lay and luhan ... They were having fun together , till luhan eyes caught something interesting .. He saw exactly what he want , a girl with y body , short red dress and red lipstick which make luhan mind go wild ... 

He was making sure that he won't get home before he take this girl with him , while in the other hand afra was looking around because she can feel someone looking at her ... When she finally caught the person she blush immediately .. She couldn't believe her eyes , that someone as beautiful as him was looking at her the normal girl . His eyes were like a deer ... Which she couldn't look away from them ... 

While his friend lay was like always , mind in another space , but what caught his eyes couldn't exits in this world , the girl he saw couldn't be real , he was the shy type , which make him blush when his eyes meet hers .. The same goes with meera when there eyes met , she look away blushing , she's also the shy type .. 

Will there relationship will be weird since both of them are shy , but no one can say anything because you don't know who you would fall for in the end ..... 

 

Hi 

i came again and I'm trying my with my friend help to make this chapter more interesting 

so hope you like it 

and please comment and upvote also subscribe ..... 

Bye 

sooker love you all