Are you ok ?

At the first meet we fall in love...~

Chen pov

baekhyun decided to go to where the guys take maram and I follow him , he must be crazy if he think that I will let him go alone , after a few more minute of argument he say it's ok if I come with him .... 

Will these guys place is not far away from our house , when we finally arrive , we knock the door waiting for it to open , when it finally opened I could recognize the person in the door , it was park kyung , he's my classmate , I didn't know he would be with them .... 

" oh , Chen .. Uh ... Hi . " he say to me and will , he didn't change at all , he is still the awkward boy ... " hi to you too kyung ... Let us in ... " I told him and he shook his head , that's when baekhyun start argue with him .... 

While they are argue , I took this chance to go and search for maram , will I hear her scream in the other room , I start running I'm sure Kai gonna kill everyone who hurt her , when I open the door , it was a shocker what I saw there , I saw block b leader jiho there sitting next to a tied up maram .... 

" what are you doing ??? " I told him glared at him .... " who ?? Me !! Nothing , I'm just having a friendly talk with her .. " that bastard , he's crazy acting all innocent , I know him so will he can't even lie .... " leave her alone ... Can't you forget what happen in the past ?? " I ask him trying to make him at least forget .... He look at me for a moment looks like he is thinking , he then look at me with blank face , ok what does this crazy guy thinking about right now ... 

He smirk and say . " no , I won't forget but I will give you this girl , she's no fun and I can't hit her to calm my anger down , take her I don't need her anymore ... " that bastard , I go to where maram was and untie her , finally we are all going to go home and live happily ever after ........ Or maybe not ..... 

I saw b bomb came and he's holding someone with him , ok seriously why all my classmate are my enemy ?? Back to our story .... He was holding baekhyun , me and maram open our eyes at the shock we have right now , why baekhyun ?? What about the girl he care about ?? Did he tell at the first place that we are coming here ?? I was deep in my thought when I hear some weird sound .... 

Great , we are in serious problem and here is my stomach growling asking for food , I ignore it and before we could go to baekhyun , will jiho as he known as zico told us to stop ... " I have something to tell ya ... Will this pretty boy here is staying with me here , I told you I can't hit girls but this one here ... " he pointed at baekhyun and my eyes become wider than before ... " this boy here , if Kai didn't come right now , he will be dead , tell him to come right now .... " 

that bastard , he took baekhyun and now he want Kai , I know what happen to them but baekhyun has nothing to do with this , so why did he choose him ..... Now I have to tell Kai what happen , maram was next to me crying at what happen right now , I can't blame her , she's confuse over what happen and why her not someone else .... Will I know why but it can't tell her why , Kai will tell her for sure ... It's not my business .... He also would kill us .. 

vivian pov

after baekhyun and I have that talk , he left the house , no one know except me and anoud , when Chen call her , the moment he left , I breakdown in my room , anoud unnie was with me try to calm me down but nothing will calm me down except baekhyun and only baekhyun .... 

When I stop crying , I decided I have to tell Kai what happen , I go out the room and o find Kai still crying ..... Wow maram such a lucky girl to have him ..... I go to him and told him about what had happen , will things get worse , he got angrier than before ..... He shout why he do that and now he has two people and he will take more , he has to do something , will baekhyun did it for him not for anyone else that's what I told him ..... He start crying again , he's having too much emotion right now ...... 

We were all thinking how we should help baekhyun and maram , suddenly the the house open we all go to see who was there , Chen step inside and maram was with him ..... We all were happy , he save maram my best friend , we all go and give them a group hug , but maram and Chen weren't happy like us , they look sad and about to cry , will maram was crying but Chen was almost there .... 

" Kai you have to go now , they took baekhyun and freed maram ... " Chen told us and all of us eyes open wide , he show us where we should go ... " but Kai please go alone and solve the problem .... " Kai only nodded ... 

Chen phone start ringing ...... He received a massage from a strange number , when he open it his eyes open wide , he show it Kai , Kai couldn't be anymore angry than he is right now ..... 

 

Hi 

hi guys I'm late again 

will it's not my fault but the internet was off from I don't know when 

so hope this one will satisfied you 

I'm the queen of cliff hunger hehe ^^ 

see you next time 

bye ^^v