The story of us .... Past

At the first meet we fall in love...~

Jiho pov

" you finally came brat ... " I said smirk , that girl keep her words to tell him , wait . What we have here , kim jongdae aka Chen is here , my classmate is here with him , whatever I'm gonna end kim jongin here ... 

" yes I'm here so let baekhyun go .... " he say , wow he really care about this guy so much , such a nice guy ... I do what he told me , at the end I'm finish with him so I don't need him anymore since he came .... 

I untie baekhyun and throw him at jongdae direction , since he's my friend and I can trust him .... Both of them look shock at what we did to baekhyun , me and my friends smirk at the sight in front of us ....

Kai lost his temper , finally .. Exactly the way I plan it .... " jiho you are crazy , why did you do this to him ? He didn't do anything to you ?? " he was angry , I couldn't help but laugh loudly .... " yup I know that he didn't do anything to me but his sister does a lot to me ... " I say , hurt remembering that day when I lost her ..... He look shock for second ... " what do you mean his sister ??? She wasn't even in love with you .... " he told me which me growl lowly at him. How dare he say that ...

" DONT SAY THING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT KIM JONGIN ?? SHE WAS IN LOVE WITH ME BEFORE YOU CAME YOU MAN .... " I scream as tears roll down my cheeks ....

Kai pov

ok , this is the first time I see jiho cry like this , we were friends for so long and here he broke down because of baekhyun sister , his love as he say .... Ok now I'm really confuse , how did he even know her , until then it hit me when I remember what Chen say to me .... he say that he has something to do with what happen here .... 

I turn to look Chen , he look worried at what happening also because of jiho who is breaking down .... Then I hear him say ... " it's my fault , I shouldn't done that from the start ... " that what he say to himself ... " Chen what happen . Tell me ?? " I ask because I want an answer to all the question in my head , my head start hurting from too much thinking .....

" Kai , what jiho say is true ..... You stole away his love which is his baekhyun sister .... " he say and my eyes open wide at the shock .... He is my friend and I break him by my own hand ... How am I supposed to ask for his forgeviness , what I did is so cruel , I'm the cruel one here not him .....

Forgive me jiho .....

Past ...

Kai and zico were best friends , they were always together at everything , till that day came when jiho ( zico ) met some girl ( baekhyun sister ) at some club after school , there he know that the girl go to same school as him , they become friends , they met secretly because they weren't ready to go together to public .....

Few days of being friends become months , then they confess to each other ans share there first kiss together ... They even start dating secretly ....

The day they start dating was the best day , so zico go to his roommate Chen all smiley and happy ... " Chen Chen .. She say yes .... We are dating now .... " Chen smile softly at his friend .... " told you jiho , she's perfect ... " Chen say happy to see his friend happy .....

They both keep it secret from anyone even Kai .... Till that day came when jiho became different person .... He go out of the class to go to his love , but he was shock at what he saw , he saw Kai and the love of his life make out in the hallway as if nothing happen , he didn't know how he should feel right now , heartbreak or betrayed or haterd .... All those mixing feeling make him run away wiping the tears that gather in his eyes .... 

He was sitting all disappointed and heart brooking broking there , the girl he love came to him .... " I need to talk to you about something ... " that what she says .... He nodded at her to go ahead and to tell him what she want ... " actually , I was so happy to be with you and thanks for loving jiho oppa ... But that day I go to eat dinner with my brother baekhyun and his friends , and there I met the one I want and sorry to say that that guy I want is not you ... But it's kim jongin aka Kai ... You know him right ? " she ask him and he close his eyes because his heart is broke to million pieces and the way she tell the story make him cry silently .... She continue  " I want to know more about him , so we talk and he ask if I'm dating someone and I told him no .... " when she say this words he finally cry out loud , covering his face and try to keep calm , but it's useless ..... 

" I really loved you jiho , but not anymore ..... I came here to break up with and to say my last word ... Good bye ... " then she go away from him ..... 

Anger and sadness fill his heart to the point that he want to take revenge from his best friends Kai and from his ex-girlfriend brother baekhyun ..... 

He change to another person , that even Kai doesn't know what happen but he was shock , jiho met new friends , he met six : B- bomb , U-Kwon , park kyung , tae il , P.O. And  jaehyo ..... They became best friend , they call themselves block b , they were dangerous in the school , everyone afraid from them ..... 

This the story between these two friends .... 

Present ....

Chen pov

all this start because of me , if I didn't let jiho meet that girl nothing would happen ....

What have I done ....  

 

Hi guys 

sorry for the late update I was having a problem so hope this will make it up to you ... 

Bye until next time