Party......

At the first meet we fall in love...~

Finally that day come , that all of them were waiting for , the day that EXO will come to their country to perform and the friends were all excited about it .... 

" guys today I will see baekhyun ... Oh my god I can't believe it , I'm so excited." Vivian as always , she was fan NO.1 for baekhyun .. " yup me too ... Hey guys we should wear our best for them and also we should meet them before the concert." Maram say excited too , " but maybe they won't let us meet them before the concert." Her sister Fatima say. 

" don't worry strawberry they will let us and if they didn't let us , we can sneak with out anyone knowing and then ......BAM we will see them and talk with them ...... It's easy." Anoud say. 

" I DONT CARE IF THEY LET US IN OR NOT I WANT TO SEE BAEKHYUN BEFORE THE ES WHO LIKES HIM WILL STEAL HIM FROM ME GODDAMMIT." Vivian said angrily glaring at everyone who is in the room . 

" ok calm down being angry won't make you meet him , try to think how to sneak." Asma say. " Seriously stop being wise it's doesn't suit you ." Aya say. " I'm not trying to be wise I'm telling the truth ." " will we know that . " " ok I'm sorry it's my fault that I'm trying to help ." 

" STOP FIGHTING YOU TWO ." 

" yah Vivian why are you screaming ... Aish ." Aya say annoyed by her friend. 

" ok be ready ... Four hours and they will be here." Vivian say . 

They dreesed and go to were exo going to be ...... They were excited especially Vivian ..... 

In other place 

" guys hurry god dammit our fans are waiting for us to go out ." Baekhyun yelled at s. 

" we are waiting for Kai to come." Chen yell back . 

" coming .." Kai say getting out to follow the others. 

" finally .... I can't wait to meet our fans and choose the beautiful girl and the one for me." Baekhyun say happily. 

" ok hyung good luck with the girl you will find." Kai say teasing the other. 

" YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH." Baekhyun scream at Kai who ran away laughing at the reaction he got from his hyung. 

 

Hi guys 

I came back and sorry for being late 

will 

Oppacool love you all 

bye