Leave her alone ...

At the first meet we fall in love...~

Maram pov

will to say I wasn't scared is a lie , I was frightened to death , Kai is going to fight someone I don't know and I can't do anything to help him .... 

I do as Kai told me , hiding behind some trees , I don't want to cause Kai problems ... >< no I don't want to ... 

Will I see next make my heart stop beating for a few seconds , will Kai hit the boy in his face , I couldn't help but squeal loudly .. * you deserve it you mother er , no one miss with my Kai * that what I say inside myself , but then I notice that the guys were more than the one Kai was fighting , they were seven ... Which means one thing .......... " KAI BE CAREFUL... " will opps ~ I was kind of late , because one of the guys who was holding a baseball stick hit Kai in his back , which make Kai fall down in the ground , his face hit a strong rock , he was bleeding but he still try to get , the guys start beat him again before he could stand ... 

Tears start to gather in my eyes . " no ... No ...Seulpeohajima no no no honjaga anya no no no ... Ok ok maram , focus , Kai oppa be careful , don't die ... " that what I tell myself ... 

The beat continue and I couldn't stand watching him getting beating with me just watching ... I was too much in my own thought that I didn't notice someone behind me ... 

I felt him touching me ... When I left to him , I felt his lips in mine which make me open my eyes in disgust ... The only kiss I like are kai 's kisses ... And only Kai .. When he pull away .. He say smirking to me which make me want to slap way his smirk ... 

" now now ... Girl , I know what Kai like about you .. You are beautiful an........ " he was cut off with Kai who punch his face.. " LEAVE HER ALONE YOU STUPID ... DONT COME NEAR HER ... DO YOU HEAR ME ?? " he shout and continue beat the out of him ..... 

Li couldn't stand it , so I ran from the tree , I won't run and watch get hurt because of me ... I raise my fist to hit someone till I hear Kai shout .. " BE CAREFUL .. " the one with the baseball stick hit me too ... Never in my life I felt this pain ... 

He was going to hit me again ... But someone stop him , when I look up I saw luhan ... " hi .. Next time listen to your prince .. Ok ." That what he say before he continue the fight , I look to the left and see my friend aya ... She wave at me , sehun was with her . * your luck anoud .. She's with sehun . * I thought to myself ... 

" sehun let luhan fight ... He's strong , I know you are his friend but I don't want to be alone ... " I hear aya say to sehun before I pass out ... 

Kai pov

sehun ofcourse ignore her , the girl eyes open wide ... " ok jimin ... Let luhan fight .. He's strong and I don't want to be alone ... " and she spread her arms prented she's hugging jimin ... 

I was so tired , but what scared me more is maram , that guy hit her strongly in her back that she pass out .. 

Aya pov

my heart broke when I see Kai face , he has a lot of bruise in his face , he has a black eye , he has a cut close to his lips , he look so tired ..... Poor thing , whatever now I'm hungry ... I will worry about them other time ... Suddenly i I hear luhan and sehun scream at the same time ... " GO AWAY IF YOU WANT TO STAY ... AND TELL WHOEVER SEND NOT TO SEND GROUP OF CHILDREN ... " 

so manly !! 

My heart skip a beat ..... Wow , cool ... " oppas that was so jjang.. " and she raise her two thumbs ... They ignore her and high five each other .... " ok jimin. You were so cool .. " 

" oh sorry we didn't notice you ... " luhan say looking at me with a pout in his face ... "O..ok ." I felt myself blush ... 

Will after what happened , we can call it a day .... 

Oh , we forget something ..... 

Kai and maram still pass out in the ground but whatever , we ignore them ... 

They can help each other when they wake up again .... 

Im so tired and hungry ... 

 

 

Hi 

 guys im back again 

I will stop writing seriously 

my exam are coming soon 

oppacool love you all 

bye 

^^v