why .....

At the first meet we fall in love...~

baekhyun pov

i was dragged away from the livingroom because , i almost kill that jiho and break his head in two peices ..... ' baekhyun , calm down please .... ' the person who dragged its the same person who was healing me .... ' how can i calm down when i almost dead at this guy hand ..... the person who almost kill me its the same guy who is going to treat maram ... ' im so angry that i didnt notice that i start to yell and shout at my hyung , the one who treat me to make me feel better ...

' baek , right now hes the only one who we know and can help us , he say he studies medical and he know what to do , im a healer right but , i cant do much and i know it , thats why i tell you we need him .... ' the way he talk to me gets in my nerves , really , after what he did he want me to watch that guy i hate the most do whatever he want and do nothing just watch .... no way ..

' so , what if he study medical ... whats wrong with it ... im telling you that guy try to kill me and you say hes the only one who can help , what makes you positive that he wouldnt try to kill maram ..... im sorry lay hyung , i love you and respect you but right now you make no sen ........... ' whatever im about to say is cut off when lay hyung slap me .....

i never see lay hyung get angry or anything like that before , it shock me so much to be honest ..... ' listen here baekhyun , if there is someone who deosnt make sense right now , its no one except you , he hurt you thats right im not gonna deny it but , its hard to forgive him i know that , i understannd that but , you dont know how he feel right now , maybe he regret what he did ..... maybe he think that you are the one who did this to make fun of him .....

try to understand , i didnt say forgive him right away but , understand his situation and put yourself in his shoes .... what would you o in his place ... ' lay say as he leave the room , i want to follow him but he push me inside the room and say threatingly .... ' dont you dare leave the room when your mind and thoughts are all around the place ..... when you calm down ome out the room but , now if i see your shadow it will be me who end you instead of jiho , understand ?? ' 

i nodded my head , i dont want to anger him more than this ..... he leave and leave me alone in the room ....

the truth start to come out but , only one thing i dont understand ....

why did my sister do that me , why she hates me so much .....

im crying without notice ....

noona , im hurt so much

you hurt me

your brother ....

 

 

hi guys

will , in this chapter i want it to be emotional because this is coming now or later so , better now than later ^.-

this chapter is about how baekhyun feel and some possibility of why jiho did what he did to baekhyun

dont be mad at me , ok

promise next chappy will be worth it

bye bye ^^v