I want you...

At the first meet we fall in love...~

Finally they arrive the stage , Kai was the first one that notice the group of girls who sit at the first place , his lips while he look at one of the girls till baekhyun hit him make him back to reality ." Kai..what are you thinking about??? " baekhyun ask worried. " look there hyung.. Look at these girls.. Aren't they so beautiful .. I want one ... " Kai pout at baekhyun ." Kai-ah I know what you mean .. But these girls are not toy to please ourself with it ... Listen baby Kai we will do our performance then we will see about the girls ... Ok. " he say to Kai , Kai nodded before he go back the stage because they were going to sing miracles on December , but his eyes were still on the girl he want.... 

While in the seat , the group where sitting in the front seat ... " g..guys !!! I feel that someone is watching me but I can't tell who?? " maram say , she was scared to death because someone was watching her ... " why are you scared ??? Maybe it's one of the exo member ?? " aya say trying to encourage her scared friend.. " no one of them will look at me ... I'm not beautiful or pretty ... There is girls who are more baeutiful than me If yo..... " she didn't continue her sentence because she find the one that was looking at her , her eyes winding while she cover so that she wouldn't scream .... 

* oh my god ... He's looking at me .. He's looking at me..... But why me from all the girls???? * maram thought . 

Her heart was beating fast and she cut the eye contact with him , it was too much for her to look at him in this way ... she kept her eyes at the one who perform ... 

*indeed beautiful .... * Kai thought to himself before he smirk and go back stage ...... Few hours and the performance finish , Kai go alone making the members worried except for baekhyun who was smirking because he know where Kai was going.... *good luck*he say inside him before he went with the others .... Kai finally see the girls but he didn't find the one he wanted to see so much , he go to the washroom and he saw her there , he grab her hand ... 

Maram thought it was Vivian who caught her but once turn she felt pair of lips in her , wich her open her eyes wide ... She broke the kiss and the only one she saw was Kai , who look at her with smirk on his face ... " W..wh..what d..did you do?? " maram said . 

She was embarrassed , what she heard next shock her... 

" I want you ... Be mine and only mine." Kai say. 

Maram was a shy girl , so she ran away from Kai to no one know where , Kai follow her , he found the one he want so he's not going to let her go away from him.... 

 

What both of them didn't know is ....... 

 

What will happen to both of them???? 

What their destiny will be??? 

Will they love each other or will they become just best friend ??? 

Hi

sorry I'm too late 

Oppacool 

love you all 

bye