The story of us

At the first meet we fall in love...~

" I didn't know that jiho ..... Believe me .... " kai said pleadingly ..... " you are lying .... Both of you lie to me ... Also don't call me jiho because I'm not your friend anymore .... Call me zico .. " zico said smirk evilly at kai .... 

" this is the end of you kai ... I'm gonna you like the way you kill me before ... " he end his word with an evil laugh ... 

Kai Pov 

Really I didn't know that baekhyun sister was dating jiho , if I know I wouldn't dare to break his heart like this , when I ask here she say that she is single , she lie to both of us because of her own pleasure ...... Such a ... 

She even cause damage to her own brother who has nothing to do with this ........ Hope he's ok , stay strong baekhyun ....... 

Chen pov 

How can I say to baekhyun now that all of this happen because of his sister , he won't take it easily , he would be sad to know that his own sister will do this to him ........ I can't tell but at the end he will know about it .. I will talk when we reach home to the other .... 

Yeah thats better ..... 

Baekhyun  pov 

Looks like chen know something but he didn't want to tell , I want to know is it that bad .... Can the thing he's hiding worse than my injury ...... 

I look at him pleading with my eyes to tell , he just sigh and relaxed himself before he say ..... " baekhyun I'm sorry to say this but .......... What happen to you it's not because of jiho himself , he's heart breaker right now but what happen to you is because of your sister ...... 

I'm sorry but she lie to both of them , I don't know why but this is the truth baekhyun .... " he finish looking down guiltily , one tear run down his face .... I was shock with what he say but I couldn't move because of my injury , my eyes were open wide in shock because the last person I thought that would hurt is my only family , my sister my family ..... How dare she do this to me .... 

Without us knowing , me and chen were crying , I was crying because my sister betrayed me but chen I don't know why he's crying , maybe he feel sorry because for me ..... 

Chen pov 

All of this happen because of me ..... 

 

 

Hi guys 

Sorry for take a long time and for the crappy and short chapter 

But the college is  

See you next chappy