Worst Christmas

Together Forever

It is that time of year again, where the ground turns white with snow and colourful and sparkling decorations can be seen almost everywhere. Friends and families visit each other's houses, exchanging gifts and celebrating this special occasion in their own way.

Christmas is finally here. The nine members of the national girl group finally have a chance to take a break from their ever so hectic schedule and celebrate the special day with each other and their families.  This year, they decided to just stay in the dorm instead of going back to their respective homes. Oh how they missed having fun and relaxing with one another.

Hyoyeon and Seohyun are currently preparing dinner, Yoona and Yuri are decorating the Christmas tree in their living room, Sooyoung and Sunny are playing video games in Sunny's room, and as always, our sleeping beauty just woke up from another nap.

Jessica rubs her eyes cutely as she walks out of her room. She looks around the dorm, hoping to find a particular petite figure but failed, and it seems that Tiffany is missing too.

"Where's Taeyeon and Tiffany?" Jessica asks the twin who are trying to untangle the Christmas light.

"No idea. They were already gone since lunch." Yoona answers before looking back at Yuri. "NO, YURI UNNIE! YOU CAN'T CUT IT!"

"THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!" Yuri yells as she threw the bundle of wire on the floor.

"Where could they have went to..?" Jessica frows.

"Probably doing something naughty elsewhere." Hyoyeon jokes as she sticks her head out of the kitchen door, before earning a smack from the maknae.

"Don't listen to her, Sica unnie. I heard from Taeyeon unnie that they went out to buy some strings." Seohyun says without looking away from the frying pan.

Strings? What is that girl up to?

Jessica suddenly remembered how her girlfriend was always with Tiffany for the past few days, but she figured out that it would be a waste of time to make up assumptions without a single clue. Plus, she believes the leader wouldn't dare do anything. Seeing that everyone is preparing for the party tonight, she offers to help the two girls who are still struggling with the Christmas light. "Let me help you with that."

Minutes passed and the girls hear the sound of keys. The main door opens.

"We're back!" shouts Tiffany excitedly as she enters the dorm with Taeyeon tagging behind, their hands held together.

"Welcome back~" Yoona says as she put the last decoration on the tree. "Where have you two been to? Sica unnie was looking for you."

Tiffany looks at Jessica and giggles, the girl doesn't seem very pleased with their affectionate gesture. "It's a secret~ Now c'mon Taetae, we don't have much time left." She pulled Taeyeon into her room quickly.

Taeyeon takes a last look at her girlfriend before allowing herself to be pulled into the room by Tiffany.

Sorry, Sooyeon ah.

Jessica frows deeper as she sees the scene. She senses something fishy going on between the two of them. Is this how you are gonna treat me on Christmas, Kim Taeyeon?

"I'm going back to my room. Call me when dinner is ready."

"Okay Sica unnie. YAH YURI UNNIE I JUST FINISHED DECORATING THE TREE T_T"

Jessica practically ran up the stairs. Her mood is totally ruined. What is her girlfriend doing? Going out with another girl like this and not bothering to explain to her at all, and now she is alone in the room with the girl again for like the hundredth time that week. Jessica knows better than to get jealous of Tiffany. She knows the latter is Taeyeon's best friend, soulmate to be exact. But being the possessive girlfriend she is, she can't help but feel jealous whenever they get so close.

"Awww Taetae you're so sweet! What a wonderful girlfriend you are."

That sentence shocks Jessica. What are the two of them doing in the room? Girlfriend? Is Tiffany trying to hint something?

She leans onto the door, hoping to hear more of the conversation, but all she could hear is giggling and laughter.

Having fun without me huh? Fine, be that way.

Jessica goes back to her room and slams the door. She decides to just sleep in and ignore her girlfriend who seems to be having a great time with another girl.

Worst Christmas ever!

The bed feels cold and lonely without Taeyeon, but Jessica couldn't care less now. She feels betrayed. She didn't realise she was holding on to the tears in her eyes until beads of tears start rolling down uncontrollably. Sobbing silently, Jessica hugs the gingerbread man plush closely to her body, hoping to gain some warmth in her heart by doing so.

It doesn't take long before she falls asleep, tired from all the crying.

 

Hehe of course it's not gonna end like this. Christmas is a happy occasion and I'm not gonna destroy it with a sad one-shot ;b

I'll most probably update the 2nd part tomorrow ^^

Hello new subscribers~! And thank you to all the readers who have been with me since the start!

Happy Christmas Eve! :D