[Not an update] Our girls dating

Together Forever

Hi everyone! Sorry that this is not an update but please read what I am about to type.

It seems that 2 of our girls are dating (Congrats to YoonA and Sooyoung babies! ^o^), (actually there may be more), and it seems that there are some "fans" who can't accept it and started hating them/ leaving the fandom.

What I want to say is, if you really are a Sone, you shouldn't be doing this. A Sone isn't someone who just love the girls because they are pretty/ popular or more ridiculously, single. A Sone is someone who will love and support the girls TILL THE END no matter what happens and what they do.

The girls are already in their mid-twenties and it's only right and normal for them to date, or even get married. They are humans and they have the right to do as they wish. Think about it, they may have rejected so many people, even those whom they are really interested in, because of their work, isn't it time that we, as their Sone, start supporting and blessing them, not turning against them just because they aren't single, now that they found their someone and can finally date? To be honest, even if they aren't in a relationship, we don't have a chance to be with them anyway. So why not just give them your support? We should be happy that they are happy and that they found someone who can take care of them, on our behalf.

Of course, it's normal to feel sad. I cried when I saw the news, not because I don't approve of them, but because after "watching" them grow up along the way, they are dating now, and soon they'll get married. It feels complicated, yes, it's hard to get use/admit it, yes, but they are happy, and as Sone, we should be happy too.

They are still our girls, just that we have more guys to share them with now. Nothing about them has changed or is gonna change just because they are in a relationship. They are still the same girls we love. So please, continue to love and support them for who they are. And to those that are hating them because they "aren't yours anymore", grow up. They were never really "yours" to begin with.

Also, we are no one to comment on their boyfriends. "He's not worth it!", "He's not a nice guy!", stop it. I believe our girls are smart enough to choose the correct man for them, and we all know that the guy has to go through the other 8 sisters before he gets approved . Don't worry, the other 8 will be there to protect their sister before us if the guy tries anything funny.

If you are thinking on leaving them just because they are dating, think about it. Why did you join the fandom at first? Did you know whether they are single or not before you started liking them? You probably didn't, yet you still became their fans anyway. What does it mean? It means that you love them for who they are, and it doesn't matter if they are taken or not.

It won't take long before the others reveal their relationships/ get a boyfriend too. So prepare your hearts but continue to love the girls for who they are :) If you think the girls are gonna love us less just because they have a boyfriend now, think again, before their relationships were revealed, did they show any less interest/love than before for Sone?

I seriously hope that all Sone are true Sone who can really support and love the girls till the end, no matter what happens.

Don't leave the 9 angels for childish reason, stay with them for the thousand good reasons. The girls still love us, we should continue loving them too.

As for me, I'm sure I will stay with them till the end, because I can't find any reason to leave these 9 wonderful girls, and this pink-blooded family :)

Oh and their comeback is near! Rather than getting depressed, let's just get excited over what awesome work the girl will bring us this year :D

 

Support the couples and give them your blessings! Be happy that our girls are happy :) And of course, if the guy makes our girls sad, we'll track him down and torture him to death #jknotjk :D

Here's a vid that never fails to make me cry and remind me of how much I love the girls:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMBsrw2FuVw

지금은 소녀시대!

 

-IB

(I hope all Sone can see this but I don't know how LOL. Maybe you guys can help me spread to your fellow Sone friends? :) Thanks in advance!)