Taeyeon's pickup lines

Together Forever

Hello guys! So sorry that I didn't update for such a long time T-T School has been really tiring and I really don't have much time to write.. But no worries I won't be abandoning this story! :) I'll update whenever I can or whenever an idea pops up. Oh and HELLO NEW READERS~! :D Enjoy~

Taeyeon looked at Jessica as the latter had her eyebrows furrowed, a pen in her right hand with the pencap in between her teeth, thinking hard on what to write on the letter to her overseas friends.

"A life without you is like a broken pen." Taeyeon finally broke the silence.

Jessica turned to the girl, an eyebrow raised. "Why?"

"It's pointless."

Taeyeon giggled to herself as she swore she saw a blush on Jessica's face before the latter ran out of the room with both hands covering her face.

~~~

It was about time for the girls' stage. Taeyeon and Jessica were the only ones in the backstage room as the other members went to other artists' room to play with their fellow friends. Jessica was doing final touches on her make-up as Taeyeon, as usual, was sitting beside her, staring at her.

"Do you have a twin sister?"

"Very funny, Taengoo. Everyone knows Soojung is my only sibling." Jessica rolled her eyes at Taeyeon before going back to putting blushes on her rosy cheeks.

"Then you must be the most beautiful woman in the world."

Was it the blushes? Or was Jessica Jung blushing again?

Only the two of them know.

~~~


"I don't know how I let Yuri talk me into playing basketball with you guys." Jessica tried to catch her breath as she watched Sunny trying to take the ball from Sooyoung, which of course was a fail.

"It isn't that bad." Said Taeyeon as she handed her a bottle of water.

"It is! I don't even understand why people enjoy playing it." Jessica grumbled as she gulped down half the water.

"Says the one who used to play soccer."

"Hey! It's totally different!"

Just then, the ball rolled to them.

"Hey Tae! Could you pass it back to us?" Sooyoung shouted from the basketball court.

Taeyeon picked up the ball, aimed at the basket, and shoot.

It went in.

Jessica's eyes widened as she witnessed the sight.

"Wow I didn't know you're that good."

"Just a lucky throw." Taeyeon replied as she turned back to face Jessica. "But if you are the basketball, I will never shoot."

"..why?" Jessica asked hesitantly though she totally knew what was coming next.

"Because I will always miss you."

Jessica threw the now-empty bottle at Taeyeon, who was quick enough to avoid it.

So what if Jessica knew what was coming? It didn't help her from blushing at the girl's word, not at all.

~~~

"You look like my first wife."

Jessica almost spit out the noodles from . It was a rest day and as the laziest two, or maybe because Taeyeon just wanted to stay with Jessica, the both of them volunteered to "watch the house" as the other girls went out for a movie. They were having lunch at the moment.

Jessica wiped off the sauce from her lips as she stared at Taeyeon. "How many times have you been married?"

"Never."

Oh the blush is back again. Jessica never fails to feel extremely shy and embarrassed whenever Taeyeon says sweet nothings to her. That kid sure knows how to make a girl's heart flutter.

Jessica felt her heart race as Taeyeon stood up from her chair and kneeled in front of her.

Taeyeon, with one knee on the floor, held her hand as she laid a soft kiss on the back. She looked back up at Jessica who was still blushing, with such tender eyes.

"Sooyeon ah, it's been years already. We both knew long ago how we felt for each other but never had the courage to confess to each other, but I decided I can't wait any longer. I wish to claim you as mine and take care of you for the rest of your life. Jessica Jung, will you be my first, and last, girlfriend?"

The blush on Jessica's cheeks deepened as she could feel tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"Of course I do."

And with that, the new pair of couple sealed their love for each other with the first of many to come, kiss.

I know that this comeback is, in a way, not as good as the previous but never give up on our girls yea? Keep supporting them! The way youtube count the views and the way music shows decide on the no.1 is no longer the same, but as long as we do our best, I believe we can do it! 

Don't give up S♡ne! Let's just keep supporting the girls till the end! :) Even if we don't win, the girls will forever be our winners wouldn't it? ^^

Also, never start a fanwar with any other fans, let them say what they want, no need to waste time on them. Haters gonna hate. Getting involed in fanwars will only bring us down to the same level as them, so don't do it yea? Our idols are all friends with each other, we fans should be too.

Anyways, like I said, just keep supporting the girls! They only deserve the best for all their hard work, so let's help them top all those charts!

Remember to keep tagging   for broadcast points! And keep watching the MV on the official account too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8j_XEn9b_8

Practice video, here we come~!