Or maybe not?

Together Forever

And here's part 2~! Enjoy ^^

"Where's Jessica?" Taeyeon asks as she sits down in front of the dining table.

"Unnie said she's skipping dinner." The maknae replies while handing out the plates. "I went to call her down just now, she doesn't sound so good.."

All heads turn towards Seohyun.

"Did something happen?"

"Not feeling well maybe?"

"She was fine this morning.."

"Aigoo but it's Christmas! She should be happy."

Tiffany looks at Taeyeon immediately.

"Oh my god, Taeyeon unnie! What happened to you?!" Yoona gasps as she sees all the plasters wrapped around Taeyeon's fingers.

"I'll go check on her." Taeyeon leaves her seat without answering Yoona.

She couldn't be mad at me..could she?

Her heart feels heavier and heavier with every step she takes; question after question about Jessica's behaviour pops out in her mind. Soon, she found herself in front of Jessica's room. She takes a deep breath before knocking on the door.

"Sooyeon? It's me, Taeyeon. Can I go in?"

No response.

"Sooyeon ah.. Are you mad at me?" Taeyeon knocks again.

Still no response.

"*sigh* I'm going in."

As Taeyeon opens the door, the scene in front of her breaks her heart. Tissues everywhere on the floor and on the bed.

Was she crying all this time? She feels as though a knife pierce through her heart. She has hurt the one she loves the most.

"Get out." Jessica says with her hoarse voice. That confirmed Taeyeon's suspicion.

She sighs again before stepping closer to the bed.

"Sooyeon, hear me explain."

"I said get out! Why are you so stubborn?!" Jessica yelled at Taeyeon. She didn't want to be so mean towards her lover, but she is still very mad at the latter.

Without thinking, Taeyeon steps forward and pulls Jessica towards her body, hugging her tightly.

"Let me go, you idiot! Go back to your Tiffany!" Jessica struggles to get out of her embrace as she hits Taeyeon's chest repeatedly, her attacks getting softer and softer with each hit. "Leave me alone.."

Her chest hurts, but Taeyeon doesn't care. She deserved to be hit for breaking the girl's heart. She deserves all the punishment Jessica wants to give her.

Eventually, Jessica grew tired and allows herself to sob in Taeyeon's embrace, her hands holding tightly onto Taeyeon's jacket.

"Hear me explain now?" Taeyeon asks softly and she hesitantly puts her hand on Jessica's head, caressing it.

Jessica didn't respond, silently cueing her to continue.

"I'm sorry for going out with Fany without informing you, baby.. You were sleeping soundly and I can't bear to wake you up." Taeyeon tries to explain with a gentle voice.

"That's not an excuse. You could have left a note or a message or something." Jessica sniffs as she continues. "And you were with Tiffany so often the past few days. It seems as though you don't want me anymore.."

"No way that's true!" Taeyeon pulls away before cupping Jessica's cheeks gently and looking into her eyes. "Sooyeon ah, you should know best how I feel towards you. No one could ever replace you in my heart."

Jessica could hear the sincerity in Taeyeon's voice, but she is still not convinced.

"Then care to explain what were you doing with her the past few days?" she asks and she crosses her arms in front of her chest, looking away.

"That.. *sigh* It was supposed to be a surprise for later.. Give me a minute." Taeyeon leaves the room and rushes back within seconds, a shopping bag in her hand.

Jessica looks at her curiously. "Wh..what's that?"

Taeyeon hands the shopping bag to her, before giving the latter a small smile. "Open and see it for yourself."

Jessica's eyes widens as she slowly pulls out a white sweater, with a pink "TJ" sewn on it, from the bag. She looks back to Taeyeon, waiting for an explanation.

Taeyeon sighs before settling down on the bed. "I made this for you, silly."

"Y..you made this?" Jessica's eyes widens even bigger. "For me..?"

Taeyeon could only nod as she giggles softly at her girlfriend's reaction. "Yea. In case you didn't realise, my poor fingers are all wrapped up due to the knitting. Damn, those needles are sharp."

Jessica is totally speechless. Guilt starts to build in her as she finally sees the plasters on Taeyeon's fingers.

"I asked Tiffany for help since I didn't know how to knit.. Heck I didn't even know how to sew a button. That's why I was with her the past few days, babo yah. To learn knitting from her." Taeyeon explains as she holds Jessica's hand and plants a kiss on it. "Sorry that I made you feel neglected. It was meant to be a surprise for you for gift exchange with the other girls later."

Before she continues with her explanation, she felt drops of water dripping on the bed, which then she looked up and sees Jessica crying again.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to keep it from you!" Taeyeon starts to panic as she looks around for tissue.

"Silly, I..I'm not crying about that." Jessica says in between tears. "I just feel so stupid that I misunderstood you and Tiffany and got angry for nothing. While you were working so hard to make such a wonderful gift for me.."

Taeyeon relaxes as she hears Jessica's words. Gently, she pulls Jessica into her embrace again as a smile resurfaces on her face.

"It's okay. I'm at fault too for not paying more attention to you." Taeyeon kisses the crown of Jessica's head.

"*sniff* You're too nice to me, Taengoo ah." Jessica could feel herself melting in Taeyeon's embrace. She feels so fortunate that this sweet and loving girl belongs to her. "D..does it hurt? Your fingers I mean.."

"Naah it's worth it. I'm just glad you aren't mad at me anymore." Taeyeon smiles sheepishly.

Jessica pulls away to look at the white sweater in her hands again. It is very simple, but to Jessica, it is the most beautiful sweater in the world. It is after all, made by the person she loves the most.

"It's beautiful.."

"Not as beautiful as you."

Jessica couldn't help but blush. Taeyeon always has this effect on her.

Taeyeon laughs her famous ahjumma laugh when she sees her girlfriend's gorgeous face turning red. She knew she did it again.

"You're so cute when you blush."

"Shut up.."

Jessica sits up and cups Taeyeon's cheeks in between her palms, before planting soft kisses on her girlfriend's lips. She really loves her very much, and she knows the latter feels the same way towards her too.

"Thank you.. and I'm sorry."

Taeyeon leans in to kiss her again.

"Like I said, it's okay. And stop apologising yea? People who love each other don't need to apologise to each other." She leans in again to kiss Jessica's eyes, which are still red from crying.

"Merry Christmas, Sooyeon."

"Merry Christmas to you too, Taengoo."

The two lovers look at each other lovingly, silently praying that they could stay like this forever.

"TAEYEON! JESSICA! COME DOWN FOR DINNER NOW! THE FOOD ARE GETTING COLD." Hyoyeon shouted.

"COMING!" The couple replied in union.

"Hey, where's my present?" Taeyeon asks as she pulled her girlfriend up from bed.

Instead of replying, Jessica stands up and walks out of the door, then turning back to look at her confused girlfriend.

She winks at the girl and says. "You'll get it tonight~ Now let's go down and have dinner, I'm hungry." And she rushes down the stairs before Taeyeon could catch up with her.

It took a few seconds before the leader could fully comprehend what the girl meant. Now it is Taeyeon's turn to blush.

"Come back here, you tease!"

Merry Christmas dear readers! ^^ <3 

Hope you receive lots of presents on this special day XD Celebrate it with the ones you love yea?

As a present from me, I'll be updating one more story later (Sorry to those who feel that I'm spamming ^^;).

Have a good day!