[Not an update] Tiffany and Hyoyeon

Together Forever

Again I apologise for this is not an update, sorry for disappointing some people but I really feel the need to say something about this.

My dear fellow Sone, if you are thinking of leaving the fandom just because your bias/the girlsare dating, please leave, and don't you ever dare to call yourself a Sone. 

A Sone stays with Soshi till the very end, and loves them for their characters and talents etc, not because they are single and "yours" (they never are and never will).

Some "fans" really need to wake up, especially shippers. The girls are freaking straight and very very good friends/sisters with each other. Yes, it's 100% okay to ship them together for their good relationships and stuff, and it's okay to read fanfics about them too, but please, don't ever be so delusional to think they are really gonna be together, as couples, in the real life.

Like it or not, the girls are old dating, and even marriage, age already. It won't be long before they announce that they are getting married soon. As a true Sone, give them your blessings and keep supporting them. They are just dating, they are still the 9 girls we love isn't it?

And to those leaving comments on Taeyeon's instagram to "comfort" her, stop it. You know how much she dislikes these shipping things and I believe she is happy for her best FRIEND. Same thing for Hyoyeon and Mr Kim's instagrams, they are over it, you should get over it too.

A true Sone is one who supports the girls till the no matter what happens, and that he/she will do what's right for the girls and will really consider the girls' feelings for everything they say and do.

It's okay to feel sad, I won't deny that I am, but don't simply just say you will leave the fandom or something like that just because the girls are dating. They found their happiness. They are happy, and they want us to be happy too.

Be happy for them, and keep supporting them.

Right now, it's Girls' Generation!

From now on, it's Girls' Generation!

Forever, it's Girls' Generation.

-Once a Sone, forever a Sone.