Lies

Together Forever

"I'm fine."

The most common lie human tell.

Sometimes it's to make the person feel better, sometimes it's to make ourselves feel better.

Sometimes, it's to make things seem better.

"I'm fine." You keep telling yourself, as you see her going off with him, ignoring the heartache that was there since God knows how long.

The feelings will be gone soon.

You will be better soon.

Or at least, that's what you thought.

"I'm happy as long as you are."

Another common lie we hear.

"It doesn't matter who you end up with; as long as you are happy, so am I." The last thing you said before letting her go.

How true is this?

Seeing the one and only person you love smiling at another person, looking at the person the way she'll never look at you.

You know your heart beats for her and only her, but you can never have her the way you wish you could.

It was then you stopped feeling your heart beat. But it doesn't matter anymore.

"I wish you happiness."

You say to yourself as the ring slides into her ring finger.

But the one doing it isn't you.

You dreamt of this scene since the day you realised your feelings.

It's exactly the same.

The white gown and tuxedo.

You look so beautiful.

Church decorated with ribbons, balloons, and roses of her favourite colour.

I want this to be the best wedding ever. For you, just for you.

Hundreds of guest witnessing the biggest moment of the 2 of you.

Our friends and families who have been with us since the start.

Except the one standing next to her isn't you.

Except the one she's smiling at isn't you.

Except the one she's hugging isn't you.

Except the one she's kissing isn't you.

Except the one she's spending the rest of her life with isn't you.

Except the one she loves isn't you.

"I love you."

The only truth you wish were a lie.

 

Erm, surprise? Haha so sorry to my dear subscribers/readers that I stopped updating halfway. Many things happened and I lost my motivation to write.

It's really irresponsible of me, I admit., and I sincerely apologise to you guys for this. Wells, I'm not totally coming back, but I'll be posting stories every now and then when I'm free or when I have ideas :) Sorry if I disappointed you (again)..

The last time I updated was.. about a year ago? Many things happened since then didn't it, new couples, breakups, departure of Jessica etc etc.. It's hard to move on or to accept everything that happened, but let's do our best and continue supporting the girls kay? :) I don't know about you guys, but I'm definitely supporting both sides. All of them are the reason I became a SONE, so I'm not gonna give up on any of them. Tbh, Jessica is my bias..since the start. It hit me really hard on 9/30, never did I expect that day to come. I had a hard time trying to accept what happened, or whether I should stay in the fandom or leave. Till now I'm still trying to accept it, and of couse, I decided to stay in the fandom. It's really difficult, as you all know the situation of both fandoms (SONE and Maomao), but I love all 9 of them, and nothing is gonna change that.

Back to the story, this chapter.. wells I didn't state any name or what not. It's up to your imagination who are the characters haha. It's kinda inspired by VIXX LR's Beautiful Liar (really great song!). I listened to the song and just had this storyline in mind. So why not just write it out.

So.. that's all for now I guess. Keep supporting the girls yea? Oh and remember to vote for the girls for all the year end awards (MAMA etc). I'll see you guys again soon :)

 

Damn 116 subs and 14 upvotes?? Do I really deserve this much haha. Thank you so much to all the readers and subscribers out there! I'll try my best to come up with better stories in better English :D

Thank you, always.