English

Together Forever

Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows as she tried to understand the words on the colourful piece of paper. A new year is starting and she received lots of fan letters from around the world, thanking her and the other members for the wonderful memories made the previous year and wishing them happy new year.

However, most of the letters that she received, to Taeyeon's dismay, were written in English. Though the brunette could make out many words and phrases like "Thank you", "I love you" and "Let's stay together forever", she was still having difficulties understanding the whole letter.

She sighed before putting the letter down on her lap and rubbed her temples, this was giving her headaches. The leader really appreciated her precious fans for writing letters to her, but she felt bad that she couldn't understand more than half of it. Furthermore, Tiffany, whom she always asks for help when it comes to English, was filming 'Fashion King' and wouldn't be home till late at night.

She was currently in the recording room, waiting for her turn to record her parts for their new album. It was Jessica's turn at the moment.

She wanted to ask Jessica for help, but they hadn't been talking much to each other lately. It would just be a short "Hi" or "Had lunch?" whenever they meet. The conversation wouldn't last long. Not that they dislike each other, but ever since Taeyeon got drunk on her birthday and kissed the latter by accident, they started to avoid each other unconsciously.

Taeyeon felt her heart beat wildly at the memory of their kiss. She was drunk, but sober enough to remember all the things she did.

"Stupid heart, stupid me.." Taeyeon cursed herself. She can't deny that she kinda enjoyed the kiss as she had have feelings for the younger girl ever since they were trainee, but never once did she confess to Jessica, she didn't dare, also, the latter had a boyfriend at that time. Things were worse when she realised they were gonna debut together as members of the same group. How is she gonna stand being together with the one she loves but can't have 24/7?

"Taeng- Taeyeon? What are you doing?" a soft, sweet voice broke her train of thoughts.

Taeyeon looked up and saw her fellow member, the girl her heart beats for, Jessica Jung.

Was she trying to call me by that nickname just now?

"Taeyeon?" Jessica waved at her when she didn't get any response.

"Er-erm I was reading some fan letters." Taeyeon replied coldly as she turned away. Curse you, cold self!

"Oh.. oh okay. I'm going back to the dorm now." Jessica said with a tinge of sadness in her voice. She should have gotten used to the cold shoulder she was getting now, but she just couldn't.

"W-wait!" Taeyeon stood up as she looked at Jessica, rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly.

Jessica felt her heart skip a beat. She finally wants to talk to me.

"Could you.. Erm.. Do you think.." Taeyeon murmured as she got more nervous. When was the last time she was alone with the blonde girl?

She took a deep breath before she spoke again. " Do you think you could help me translate these fan letters? And, erm.. teach me English?" She could feel herself heating up.

Jessica tried to hold her giggle at the awkwardness the kid leader was displaying. Her heart almost burst with happiness by the fact that Taeyeon is willing to ask her for help, and the brunette is just too cute.

"Why not?" Jessica answered casually. "So.. shall we do it tonight?"

"H-huh?" Taeyeon showed a face of clueless. "O-oh  yea, sure."

Jessica chuckled lightly before leaning in to Taeyeon.

"See you in my room later~" She whispered softly in the leader's ear.

Both of Taeyeon's ears started to turn really red. It was a sign of the girl getting really shy or embarrassed.

Jessica let out another chuckle before exiting the room, proud of the little daring move she just made.

Taeyeon did a small victory dance after the girl left. She couldn't believe she finally had the chance to get close to Jessica again.

"Hey Taeyeon, it's your turn now." Their manager called for her.

"Coming!"

Taeyeon skipped into the recording room.

Happy 2014 everybody!! ^^ Hope you'll stay healthy and happy throughout this year, and keep supporting the girls yea? :D

Thank you for all your support in 2013! Though I didn't start very long ago, I've received so much support already. Thanks again! 

I will do my best to write even better stories for you guys in 2014 too! Please look forward to them ^^

On a side note, there are many Taengsic moments recently arent there? I'm so happy to see them interacting again! ToT Let's pray for more in year 2014!!

Oh and our deer YoonA is dating Lee Seunggi! Please support and love this cute couple and no bashing yea? I personally really ship them a lot. If you're really a fan of our YoonA, you should be happy for her since she finally found someone who she can rely on :) Hope they last long!

Wish Soshi and this couple all the best in 2014!