Sick

Together Forever

"ACHOO!"

Sniff.

"ACHOO!"

"Unnie, are you okay?" Seohyun asked in deep concern, looking at the leader who was lying on her bed, covered in layers of blankets. "Do you need me to call manager oppa to bring you to the doctor?"

Taeyeon shook her head, rejecting the maknae politely as she felt another sneeze coming. "It's nothing seri- ACHOO! Ergh is this ever gonna stop?"

"That's because you ran in the rain yesterday, babo. Look at you, you look like a reindeer with that little red nose." Said Jessica as she entered the room with a glass of water and a bottle of cold medicine in her hands. "Run along Seohyunnie, or you'll be late for your schedule."

"Omo look at the time! I better go now. Take care, Taeyeon unnie, call us if you need anything yea?" replied Seohyun as she walked out of the room.

"Thanks, Seo- ACHOO!"

"Aigoo what to do about you.. Here, take this medicine and go back to sleep." Jessica shoved the glass of water into Taeyeon's hand as she opened the bottle of medicine for the sick girl. "You're lucky that both of us don't have any schedule today."

"But Sooyeon.. you know how much I hate medicine." Taeyeon pouted as she looked down at the glass of water.

"Then you shouldn't have gotten sick. Now be a good girl and swallow this pill." replied Jessica as she opened the bottle.

Jessica felt a little guilty, but she meant well for the brunette.

She took one pill out of the bottle and tried to push it into the latter's mouth, but the kid leader pursed her lips tightly together. Jessica frowned as she tried again, but the girl just refuses to oblige.

The blonde girl sighed at her girlfriend's stubbornness, but she was not going to give up so easily.

"Hmph! Who's the one that said she's willing to take bitter medicine everyday so as to protect me, and promised me that she will protect herself huh?" Jessica furrowed her eyebrows as her tone started to change. "Breaking your promise now?"

Uh oh.. Hellsica is awaken.

"Sooyeon ah.." Taeyeon put the glass of water on the side table as she tried to calm her girlfriend down, but instead the latter turned her face away from her. Sh!t she's really mad at me now..

Taeyeon sighed in defeat, hanging her head low. "Yah Sooyeon.. C'mon you know how much I hate med-"

Before she could finish her sentence, Taeyeon felt a pair of soft lips clashing into hers.

She groaned at the sudden attack, but heck did she like this kind of surprise.

Jessica put down the bottle of medicine as she climbed up the bed, without detaching her lips from Taeyeon's. Their lips moved in sync as Taeyeon felt herself being pushed down on her bed, her body trapped between Jessica's legs and hands. Their bodies started to heat up. As the kiss got hotter and sloppier, Taeyeon felt Jessica's tongue sliding across her lips, asking for permission to enter. Without hesitating, Taeyeon separated her lips. The pink muscle immediately entered , slowly exploring every single area possible.

"Mm.. Sooyeon.."

"Hmm.." She closed her eyes and moaned at the pleasure she was feeling, which was quickly followed by a moan from her girlfriend. She wasn't the only one enjoying the kiss.

Just then, she felt something else enter , her eyes shot open. Jessica pulled away soon after.

It didn't take long before Taeyeon realised what it was.

The cold medicine pill.

A glass of water was presented to her and she quickly gobbled the water down with the pill, wanting to get rid of the medicine in asap. After which, she looked up, only to meet the proud and satisfied look of her girlfriend.

"Yuck.." Taeyeon grimaced as the bitter taste lingered in .

Jessica couldn't help but giggle. "Now that's my good girl. It wasn't that bad, was it?" She patted the latter's head.

"Only because it entered my mouth through yours."

"That's kinda gross to be honest."

"Hey it was your idea!" Taeyeon pouted.

Jessica tried to stop herself from smiling at her cute girlfriend. Seriously who would believe that this kid is older than her?

"ACHOO!"

"See? Now go back to sleep so that you can get well soon. How are you gonna protect me while lying on the bed like this?" hissed Jessica as she helped Taeyeon lie on her bed, covering her body with the blanket.

"Yes yes princess.." It seemed like the medicine is starting to take effect on Taeyeon as her eye lids started to feel heavy. "Good night baby.."

"It's still morning silly Taeng- well you can't hear me now huh?" said Jessica as she looked down at her girlfriend who was snoring already.

"Right, I should myself some breakfast."Jessica mumbled to herself.

She was about to leave when she felt something pulling her shirt, only to turn around and found her sleeping girlfriend holding tightly to a corner of it.

"Don't leave me.." Jessica could hear Taeyeon mumble in her sleep.

"You're sleep talking again.." she kneeled down beside the sleeping girl, pushing the strands of hair behind her ear before planting a kiss on Taeyeon's forehead. "I'll never leave you, Kim Taeyeon. I love you too much to do so."

As though she could hear what Jessica said, Taeyeon smiled in her sleep as her hand relaxed, releasing Jessica's shirt from her grip.

"Good night, my Taengoo."

 

Hello there! Thank you for reading my story :) It's nice seeing comments from my fellow readers, oh and a big THANK  YOU for the subscribers! ^^

I started writing on AFF not only because I enjoy writing about Soshi couples (esp Taengsic of course), but also because I hope I could make some friends here :) So don't be afraid to talk to me yea?

Whether or not you subscribe to me or upvote my story isn't important to me; I just hope you guys enjoy my stories.

I will try my best not to disappoint you guys in my future chapters, and feel free to leave comments/suggestions on how I can improve!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter of Taengsic! :)

On a side note, there will be 3 chapters uploaded on Christmas week LOL, because they are all related to the special occasion.

Do you think it's too much? Let me know in the comments! I'll try to shorten it to 1 or 2 ^^;

See you next time then! Annyeong~