The Jealous Kookie and The Curious Jinnie

Caramel Macchiato

Taehyung arrived at his house with a wide smile on his face and it made his brother looking at him with a confused face.

‘That kid, he smiles like a crazy person.’ Seokjin muttered and approached his smiling little brother. “Something happen in school until it makes you smile like a crazy person?”

“Am I look crazy in front of you?” Taehyung glared at his brother but Seokjin just laughed at Taehyung,

“No.” answered Seokjin still laughing. “I just wondering why you have a big smile on your face, maybe something happen at school?”

Taehyung took his shoes off together with his socks and shoved the socks into the shoes. “No, nothing happen in school.”

Seokjin helped Taehyung by putting his shoes on the shoes rack. “So, how your first day?”

“Thanks hyung for putting my shoes.” Taehyung smiled and put his bag on the table. “Well, I got a friend already. He’s the class president.”

“Really?” Seokjin laughed. “Wow, good job Kim Taehyung. So, who’s his name? What kind of a person he is?”

Taehyung took a mineral water bottle from refrigerator and opened it. “His name is Jeon Jungkook. He’s a very nice person. He’s also good-looking. And of course he’s smart too, because he’s the class president. And his house is near with our house too. He live in Mapo district.” Taehyung drank his water.

“I’m glad then if you got a nice friend, Tae.” Seokjin smiled. “So, he’s the guy who made you smile like that?”

“Hmm...” Taehyung pursed his lips. “Actually it’s not really him. There’s someone who made me smile like that.”

“Who? Another guy at school?”

“No, it’s Hoseok-ssi. He’s the one who accidently dropped his cup and the piece of that cup cut my finger two days ago. I met him again today in Bangtan coffee shop and I just found out that he’s the manager of that coffee shop.” Taehyung smiled as he remembered Hoseok’s face.

“Oh, so you like him, huh?” Seokjin teased his brother.

Taehyung blushed at Seokjin’s statement. “N-No. I j-just... don’t know. I just found him handsome and everytime I remember his face, I found myself smiling.”

Oh my innocent little brother seriously. You clearly fall in love with him, Tae.

“I think you already know the answer, Tae.” Seokjin smiled and ruffled Taehyung’s hair.

 “Hyung!” Taehyung whined.

“Let’s go to Bangtan Coffee Shop tomorrow, okay?”


Jungkook rolled over on his king size bed for nth times today while smiling like a crazy person.

Taehyung. Kim. Tae. Hyung.

“Is it true that love at the first sight does exist, Tae?” Jungkook spoke to himself. “How can I like you already, Tae?”

Suddenly Jungkook got up and sat on his bed as if he remembered something. “But the way he smiling is different when he smiled at me and when he smiled at that Hoseok guy.”

Taehyung, you can’t like that Hoseok guy!

Jungkook looked at his phone and mentally slapped himself. “I forget to ask Tae’s number!”


The next day...

“Tae, let’s go home together again!” Jungkook threw his arm around Taehyung’s neck.

“Sure then. But let’s go to Bangtan Coffee shop first. Can we?” Taehyung smiled. Suddenly his phone vibrated. “Wait.”

Taehyung checked his phone and there was one message.

 

From: Jinnie hyung

Tae, I’ll pick you up at school, so don’t go home by yourself. Wait me!

 

“Kookie, my brother said that he will pick me up, is it okay?” asked Taehyung.

Jungkook smiled, tried to hid his disappointment. “Yeah, sure.”

“Thanks.” Taehyung smiled.

 

To: Jinnie hyung

Okay then. I’ll wait.

 

“Taehyung!” Seokjin arrived at Taehyung’s school and called out his name.

“Hyung!” Taehyung and Jungkook approached Seokjin. Yes, Jungkook waited for Taehyung’s brother too because he won’t go home unless Taehyung’s brother picked him up first.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Jeon Jungkook, Taehyung’s friend. Nice to meet you.” Jungkook bowed to Seokjin.

“Nice to meet you too, Jungkook.” Seokjin smiled. “I’m Seokjin, Taehyung’s brother. Anyway Taehyung said that your house near ours, so let’s go home together.”

“Okay then.”

“But hyung, can we go to Bangtan Coffee shop first?” asked Taehyung.

“Of course you can, Tae. Jungkook, is it okay if we go to Bangtan Coffee shop first? And just call me Jin hyung.”

No no no. Taehyung will meet that Hoseok guy again.

“Sure hyung, because Taetae likes caramel macchiato, right?”

In the end my mouth won’t cooperating with me and said Tae will meet that Hoseok guy.

“Okay then. Let’s go now.”


“Seokjin hyung!” Jimin approached Seokjin’s table.

“Oh hi Jimin!” Seokjin smiled. “Get me the usual coffee.”

“Okay then. For Seokjin hyung is americano, Taehyung-ssi is caramel macchiato, right?” Jimin wrote their order.

“Yup, for me is caramel macchiato. Kookie, what do you want? Hot chocolate again?”

“Yeah, hot chocolate for me.” answered Jungkook.

“So, your order is one cup of americano, caramel macchiato and hot chocolate.” Jimin wrote Jungkook’s order and checked it again. “Okay then.”

“Hyung will treat you two today!” Seokjin smiles. “Anyway, I have to go to toilet first.”

Seokjin didn’t go to the toilet instead he approached Jimin.

“Jimin, you know Hoseok, right?” asked Seokjin.

“Yeah, of course hyung. Hoseok is our manager.” Answered Jimin. “Well, do you need something to talk with him?”

“No, just show me who’s Hoseok. Can you?”

“Sure.” Jimin’s eyes looking around the coffee shop and found Hoseok was standing in front of the windows glass. “It’s Hoseok.”

“Where?” Seokjin looking around the coffee shop.

“There.” Jimin pointed to a guy who was standing in front of the windows glass.

Darn it. Why he must showed his back at me. Please turn around! I have to see your face! Please turn around. Please please please.

Well, Seokjin’s prayer was granted. Hoseok turned around and Seokjin saw his face.

So this is the guy named Hoseok. He’s handsome, I admit it. No wonder Tae likes him.


a/n;

so kookie falls in love with taetae since they met for the first time~

and jinnie is curious with hoseok's face! later he will try to find out everything about hoseok!

and i read your comments guys, and it's obvious who's bangtan coffee shop's owner right?

do comment guys, i read and reply every single comment that you wrote to me!

anyway i'll make a poster for this fic next week bcs i'm having a 2days 1 night trip again and it's so tiring, really ;AA; and if you want to make a poster for this fic, just submit it to me~

and i wanna be friends with you all and we could fangirling together, right? so add my line or kakao id: natashajang

the last, enjoy~

replies;

@ayumi13: yesyes there will be so many vkook here, and also vhope, just wait for it~
@jinna_Lspirit: isn't it obvious who's the owner? XD haha let's see actually tae like kookie too or not XD and the blushing tae is the cute taetae /fangirling/
@blackmelody: isn't it obvious who's the owner? XD yes he doesn't suit to be a owner /slapped/ because taetae is a shy boy lol yesyes i know v is only belong to hopey /eventhoughilikevkooktoo/
@heart4D: yesyes i like that pairings too and here's the update dear~
@BangGukkieBABY: here's the update~
@Riezee: your welcome dear~~