The Class President

Caramel Macchiato

Bighit High School.

Taehyung looked up at his new school’s name.

Okay, don’t mess up on my first day.


“Hey, are you the new student here?”

Taehyung looked at the guy who called him before. “Yeah, I’m Kim Taehyung.”

“Oh, so you are Taehyung. I’m the class president of your class. The homeroom teacher, Mrs. Hwang, already told me that will be a new student in our class. I’m Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you.” Jungkook smiled.

“Nice to meet you too.” Taehyung smiled back at Jungkook.

“Sure. Now follow me, okay?” Jungkook looked at his watch. “Class is going to start, so let’s go now.”


“Okay class, we have a new student here, please introduce yourself!”

Taehyung looked at the students, his classmates. “I’m Kim Taehyung, I’m from New York, nice to meet you all. I hope we can get along well. Thank you.”

Taehyung could see that his classmates were whispering to each other after Taehyung said he’s from New York.

They must be curious if I can speak english or not.

“Okay class, shut up!” said their homeroom teacher loudly. Then she looked at two empty desks, one is on the back and another one is beside the class president. “Taehyung, you can sit beside the class president.” She pointed the empty desk beside Jungkook.

Taehyung nodded and sat beside the class president


The bell that signing it’s the lunch break time finally rang.

“Taehyung, let’s sit together!” Jungkook closed his book and smiled at Taehyung.

“On lunch break? Okay then.” Taehyung closed his book too and smiled back at Jungkook as Jungkook took him to the school’s cafetaria.


“Taehyung, you can speak english, right?”

Taehyung drank his mineral water and looked at Jungkook. “Of course, I used to live in New York.”

“Yeah, you’re right.” Jungkook grinned. “Then, you was born in New York, right?”

“No, actually I was born in Seoul. I lived in New York for a while because my mom wanted me to study there. Even though New York is a great place, well I still love Korea the most.” Taehyung bited his burger.

“Reall? That must be great. I always want to study abroad but my mom doesn’t want me to go overseas because she afraid she will miss me like crazy.” Jungkook laughed. “But it’s okay now. Anyway, where do you live then?”

“I live in Sokcho district, you?”

“Wow, our house is pretty near! I live in Mapo district. We should go home together!”

“Really?!” Taehyung’s eyes widen a bit. “We should go home together then!”

“Okay then! Let’s go home together today!”

“Okay!”


“Uh.. Jungkook?” Taehyung touched Jungkook’s shoulder hesitantly.

“Yes?”

“Can we go to Bangtan coffee shop first?”

“Oh, you like coffee?” Taehyung just nodded. “Okay then.”


Taehyung and Jungkook arrived at Bangtan coffee shop and decided to sit near the window glass.

“Taehyung-ssi.”

Taehyung looked up at the person who called him. “Oh hi, Jimin-ssi.”

“Taehyung, you know him?” asked Jungkook.

“Yup. He’s my brother’s junior in college.” Answered Taehyung. “Anyway Jimin-ssi, get me one cup of hot caramel macchiato and Jungkook, what do you want?”

“Well, I’m not a coffee lover so, just get me a hot chocolate.”

“Okay then.”


“Why you like caramel macchiato?” asked Jungkook while sipping his hot chocolate.

“I don’t know. I just like it. I drink it at least four times a week.” Taehyung grinned.

“Don’t drink coffee too much, Taehyung.” Jungkook chuckled.

Taehyung pouted. “Arasseo Jungkook.”

“Oh it’s you!” Taehyung felt someone just tapped his shoulder. He turned around and found the guy who accidently cut his finger stood behind him.

“Hoseok-ssi?” said Taehyung unsure.

“Yeah. So, you like caramel macchiato of our coffee shop?” asked Hoseok.

“Yup.” Answered Taehyung. “And, our coffee shop? Are you the owner of this coffee shop?”

“No, I’m the manager of this coffee shop.” Hoseok smiled. “And, your finger, is it okay?”

Taehyung looked at his index finger that still wrapped with the plaster from Hoseok. “Yeah, it’s okay. Don’t worry.” Taehyung smiled.

“I’m glad then. So, I hope you enjoy your coffee then. See you, Taehyung-ssi.” Hoseok bowed and left Tahyung and Jungkook’s table.

“Do you know him?” asked Jungkook confusedly. “You seem to know many people here.”

“No, I just know Jimin and Hoseok. And I knew Hoseok because two days ago he accidently dropped his cup and the piece of the broken cup cut my finger. But now it’s okay.” Taehyung showed Jungkook his index finger that wrapped with the plaster.

“I’m glad then. And, we should make a nickname to each other! We are friends, right?” Jungkook smiled brightly at Taehyung.

“Really? Thank you for being my friend, Jungkook.” Taehyung smiled. “And my nickname is Tae. Everybody called me Tae.”

“Oh, so I can call you Tae?”

“Of course! And can I call you Kookie? Kookie is such a cute nickname!”

“Okay then, you can call me Kookie! But only you who can call me that.”

Taehyung looked at Jungkook confusedly. “Why?”

“Because it’s you who made that nickname for me.” Jungkook smiled. Taehyung blushed at Jungkook’s statement.

“And of course I love to be your friend, Tae! Because you’re so nice and also cute when you blushed like that.” Added Jungkook while ruffling Taehyung’s hair. Once again Taehyung blushed because of Jungkook.

“I guess we should go home now, Kookie.”

“Okay then. Let’s go home now.”


a/n;

kookie is hereeee~~ well in this fic jimin is older than tae and kookie and kookie's age is same with tae~

well, i wrote this on my 2days 1 night trip yesterday, so i don't know if it's good or bad, but i hope you enjoy this :3

and... show me your love by comment or subscribe ^^

thankyou~

replies;

@blackmelody: but jhope is the manager, the owner of the cafe will appear, soon~ and yesyes tae likes hopey~~
@ayumi13: haha thanks~
@Riezee: yup thanks~