The Cold Person

Caramel Macchiato

“I didn’t meet Hoseok yesterday.” Taehyung pouted. “I wonder where he was yesterday.”

But I’m glad you didn’t meet him yesterday.

Jungkook chuckled. “It’s okay, Tae. You can meet him again today.”

“You’re right! I’ll go to Bangtan today!” Taehyung beamed. “Kookie, accompany me to Bangtan, okay?”

“I’m sorry, Tae. I can’t.” Jungkook sighed. “Mrs. Hwang already asked me to help her marking our assignment after school. Taetae I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay, Kookie. After all you’re the class president. Well, I’ll wait you in Bangtan, okay?”

Jungkook smiled. “Okay, Tae.”


I have to go to Bangtan alone today.

Taehyung sighed and walked at a snail's pace to the school’s gate. Actually he hated to go to somewhere alone.

“Taehyung!”

Taehyung turned around and found one of his classmates had called him.

“Han Sanghyuk, right?”

His classmate named Sanghyuk smiled. “Yup. I’m Sanghyuk.”

“So, do you have something to say to me?” asked Taehyung.

“Actually, yes. It’s about Jungkook.” Replied Sanghyuk.

“Jungkook?” Taehyung raised one of his eyebrows confusedly.

“Yup.” Sanghyuk beamed. “So, our class president used to be a cold person, but he changed since you came.”

“Really? I never thought Kookie was a kind of person like that!”

“Yeah, and we are, I mean our class is happy because you came. He slowly changed into a warm person, so thank you.”

“Yeah, sure. No problem.” Taehyung smiled. “Anyway, I’m going first. Bye!”

“Bye!”


Kookie used to be a cold person? I never thought such a thing like that. But I’m glad that you’re change, Kookie.

“Hi, Taehyung-ssi.” Taehyung startled when he was busy spacing out and found Hoseok was sitting in front of him.

“H-Hoseok-ssi.” Taehyung stammered. “Hi.”

Hoseok smiled and Taehyung felt he’s going to faint soon. His smile was just breath-taking to Taehyung. Then Hoseok took a look at Taehyung’s index finger. “You still wear the plaster?”

Taehyung looked at his index finger and mentally slapped himself.

 I forget to take this! Ottokhae?

“Ah, yes.” Taehyung laughed uneasily. “I forgot to take off this.”

Somehow Hoseok found the way Taehyung laugh was adorable. “It’s okay. Anyway, here’s your caramel macchiato.” Hoseok pushed the cup on the table to Taehyung’s side.

Taehyung’s eyes widen. “How can you know I like caramel macchiato?”

“Well, I realize you like caramel macchiato because for three days straight you keep drinking it.” Hoseok chuckled.

“Oh yeah, you’re right.” Taehyung pursed his lips. “I love caramel macchiato.”

“I know.” Hoseok smiled. “Drink your coffee. It’s getting cold.”

“Okay.” Taehyung sipped his coffee and Hoseok just staring at the younger tenderly.

“And don’t call me Hoseok-ssi, just call me Hoseok hyung.”

Taehyung almost choked at Hoseok’s statement. “W-What?”

“Call me Hoseok hyung.” Said Hoseok. “You must be asking why. It’s just, I want to know more about you, can I?”

“O-of course you can, Hoseok hyung.” replied Taehyung with a blushing face. “I want to know more about hyung too.” said Taehyung, more like whispering actually, but it’s still audible enough to Hoseok. Hoseok changed his gaze to the coffee shop’s door. “Your friend has come. I’m going first. See you tomorrow, Tae.”


Jungkook saw Taehyung and Hoseok smiling at each other. He tired already because of Mrs. Hwang, and why he must saw Taehyung and Hoseok talking to each other?

And Tae, you even blushing!

Jungkook approached Taehyung’s table and sat in front of him. “Taetae I’m sorry for making you wait.

“It’s okay, Kookie.” Taehyung sipped his caramel macchiato. “Hoseok hyung was here earlier, so I didn’t really wait long actually.” He smiled blissfully.

No, I hate the fact why Hoseok must talk to you and can make you blushing like that!

“I’m glad then.” Jungkook still managed to show his best friend a gentle smile, even though Taehyung didn’t know that Jungkook truly going nuts inside. He glanced at his watch. “It’s getting late, we should go home.”


Seokjin stared at the clock which was hanging on the wall. The clock told Seokjin it’s 6pm already. He sighed as he sat on the comfortable sofa.

Probably that kid is having a date with his lovely caramel macchiato.

As he rested while thinking what was Taehyung doing right now, his phone vibrated all of the sudden. He checked his phone and found one message from Jimin.

From: Jiminnie

Hyung, why you asked me about Hoseok hyung yesterday?

 

Seokjin amused at Jimin’s message. Why? You curious?

 

To: Jiminnie

No, I’m just curious who’s Hoseok because my brother said he accidently dropped his cup and the piece of the broken cup cut my brother’s finger. Why? :3

 

From: Jiminnie

Nothing hyung. I’m just curious :3

 

Really Jimin?

 

To: Jiminnie

Really? Are you jealous? ;D

 

From: Jiminnie

NO!!! I’m not! -_-

 

Seokjin laughed at Jimin’s reply. He decided to continue teasing his junior, or dongsaeng to be exact.

To: Jiminnie

It’s okay if you’re jealous! I knew I’m handsome so it’s okay if you like me! Besides, hyung is lonely too being alone ;_;

 

Ugh, you don’t know how much I love to teasing this kid.


a/n;

finally i'm able to post this chapter! i wrote this on my 2days1night trip and i was so tired yesterday so i wasn't able to post this earlier ;_;

and i decided not to make a poste of this fic because i had a hard time to find a really really good pict ;_; i made it already, but it , really ;A; but if you willing to make a poster of this fic, i'll going to be so so so thankful, really~

well, go comment guys~~ i always read and reply every single comment, really c:

the last, enjoy~

replies;

@ArmyExoticBaby:yeah, i'm trying to write longer to be honest C: haha you're lucky bcs vhope moment is in this chappie~ and here's the update, dear~
@jeongmin-ah: you're welcome, dear~
@blackmelody: vhope is in this chapter! well, actually i didn't plan jinmin would be on this fic but jinmin could be possible~
@Riezee: me too me too~ well you're welcome~
@BlackJack95: well, the owner is... secret~ you'll find out later, believe me! yup, of course, you can add my line or kakao ^^
@taehope: me too :C and really? thank you~~
@ayumi13: he's jealous so so much XD actually jin isn't planning anything lol
@giorgina0159: oh yes thank you for reading this fic as your first bts fic! /victory dance/ well, suga will appear later~ just wait~~
@heart4D: yup all of them are cute~~