The Cousin

Caramel Macchiato

“Kookie, can I go to Bangtan coffee shop again?” Taehyung stared at his now boyfriend, Jungkook with a puppy eyes, hoping the younger would let him to go there again because ever since they started their relationship, Jungkook wouldn’t let him go to Bangtan because of a certain manager named Hoseok there. Jungkook knew for sure that Hoseok guy really like Taehyung and he couldn’t help but being so possessive over Taehyung.

“No.” Jungkook answered with a cold voice tone, making Taehyung pouted at him. Taehyung sighed. He knew he couldn’t take this anymore because he really loved caramel macchiato and he missed the nice manager in Bangtan coffee shop.

“Why you become like this?” Taehyung asked him with a frustrated tone on his voice. “Kookie, I can’t take it anymore. I hate you!” he shouted at the younger and turned his back away, ready to leaving him but Jungkook quickly chased him. He caught the elder and hugged him from behind but Taehyung just pushed him away.

“We break up! I can’t take it anymore! You’re so childish!” Taehyung shouted in front of Jungkook’s face. He was so frustrated. “You’re so possessive and you get jealous easily! You’re jealous over Hoseok hyung, you’re even jealous over Jimin-ssi! I hate you and we break up!”

 

 

 

Taehyung went to Bangtan coffee shop with a heavy steps because he just broke up with his boyfriend. Right now he just needed a cup of hot caramel macchiato, right he just needed to drink that and he would calm down again.

He sat on his usual table and hoped Hoseok would see him then talked to him. Taehyung admitted that he missed this coffee shop’s manager so much. He didn’t know why but he just missed the manager.

“Taehyung! It’s been a long time since the last time you went here!” the manager really appeared and flashed him his usual angelic smile but Taehyung just kept looking downward. The angelic smile quickly vanished as Hoseok realized there was something wrong with the younger.

“Taehyung, are you okay?”

“I’m okay, hyung.” Taehyung just smiled slightly at the elder.

“Just drink your caramel macchiato first.” Hoseok put a cup of hot caramel macchiato in front of Taehyung, asking him to calm himself down first by sipping the coffee little by little.

“Thank you hyung.” he sipped his coffee slowly, absorbing the taste of his favorite caramel macchiato that he missed the most. Hoseok just smiled and drifted his gaze to the corner of the coffee shop. He spotted Yoongi. The owner was smiling so happily when he talked to a certain tall and tanned guy with a blonde hair. Hoseok wondered if he was Yoongi’s boyfriend.

 

 

 

“Taehyung!” the tanned guy that Hoseok spotted earlier was calling Taehyung’s name. Taehyung put the cup carefully then he turned to his right, the tanned stranger was smiling happily in front of him.

“Namjoon hyung!” Taehyung got up and approached him, hugging him tightly and it made Hoseok and Yoongi gave them a weird look. “Hyung, why are you here? You supposed to be in America!”

“I came back because I miss you and Jin hyung, silly!” Namjoon laughed lightly and ruffled Taehyung’s hair. “Let’s go home! I went here because I got lost!”

“Hyung, you should call me or Jin hyung first!”

“I was planning to give both of you a surprise but somehow it’s fail because you’re here!”

“Hmm sorry, but who are you?” Hoseok asked as he eyed Namjoon curiously. He wondered why he didn’t like the feeling when Taehyung and Namjoon hugged each other.

“I’m Namjoon. I’m Taehyung’s cousin. Are you Taehyung’s boyfriend?” Namjoon responded as he eyed Hoseok back.

Taehyung’s cheek flushed a crimson red because of Namjoon’s statement. He shouldn’t feel like this when he just broke up with Jungkook. Was he like Hoseok?

“No, Taehyung has a boyfriend, though.”

“I-I-I…just broke up with Jungkook, Hoseok hyung.” Taehyung mumbled but Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi could hear it. “Namjoon hyung, let’s go home now!” the younger pulled Namjoon and his luggage nervously as he tried to get out from the coffee shop as soon as possible. He felt uncomfortable, especially when he missed the manager so much when he just broke up with Jungkook and now he blushed because of his cousin’s stupid statement. He just broke up and why was he feel this?

 

 

 

“Hmm Tae, you already know the manager of Bangtan coffee shop, maybe can you help me to get a number of the owner through the manager?”

“Why hyung?” Taehyung observed his cousin curiously. Why is he even ask about Yoongi?

“Because I think I’m in love with him.”


a/n;

omg im sorry for not updating for a long time!

i was so busy with uni thats why i havent update yet ;_;

im so sorry

-chae-

ps: follow my bangtan fic recs blog, bangtan-recs

pss: pls read my bangtan oneshot and drabbles compilation and comment pls! dont forget to send me a prompt!