The Caramel Chocolate

Caramel Macchiato

“College again.” Seokjin groaned. “I wish I could graduate now if I can.”

Seokjin entered his college half-heartedly. But his eyes caught his dongsaeng tried to hide behind the wall.

Why he hides? Is it because of my message yesterday?

Seokjin walked to the place where Jimin was hiding and grasped Jimin’s wrist. “Wait.”

“Let me go, hyung.” Jimin yanked his wrist from Seokjin’s grasp swiftly, but Seokjin just gripped it tighter. Jimin just let Seokjin grasped his wrist like that and staring at the floor.

“Look at me.” Seokjin commanded. Jimin looked at Seokjin quickly then he chose to stare at the floor again. However Seokjin already saw Jimin’s blushing face.

This must be from my message yesterday. Even though he looks adorable with his blushing face.

“Jimin, I’m sorry. Yesterday I was just kidding, really.”

“R-Really?”

“Yes.” Seokjin put his arm around Jimin’s neck. “Hyung is sorry, okay? And, hyung will treat you ice cream, is it okay?”

Jimin just nodded. “Okay then.”

“But really, I was just kidding yesterday. But when I said I’m handsome, it’s true right?” Seokjin grinned.

“No! You’re not!” Jimin stuck his tongue at Seokjin mischievously. “You’re ugly!”

“No, I’m handsome and it’s true.” Seokjin smiled pompously.

“No hyung! I’m the handsome one!”

“No, Jiminnie. No. You’re cute, not handsome.” Seokjin stuck his tongue back at Jimin.

“No, I’m handsome. And also…” Jimin press his lips together and thought what the right word to describe him. “y. Yes, I’m handsome and also y!”

“Of course you’re y. Even I adore your abs and muscles.” Seokjin grinned at the younger. “But, you’re cute, not handsome. You’re my y and cute dongsaeng.”

“Hyung!” Jimin whined and hit Seokjin’s arm but Seokjin just laughed at Jimin’s blushing face. “Let’s just get the ice-cream!” Jimin pouted.

Yes, I love to tease this kid.


“Delicious?” asked Seokjin while eating his ice cream too. Jimin just nodded blissfully.

“So, I’m right, you’re really together!” Seokjin turned around to see that voice owner. He snorted at that voice owner.

Kim Jongin.

“Go away you Kim Jongout!” Seokjin glared at Jongin but Jongin just laughed at him. He felt amused at the view of Seokjin and Jimin eating ice cream together.

“But it’s true that you’re together, right? Finally!” Jongin smirked at Seokjin.

“No, Jongout. We are not together. Jiminnie is just my dongsaeng.”

“Really? What kind of dongsaeng until you having an ice cream date with Jimin right now?” Jongin kept teasing Seokjin.

“We are not having an ice cream date, you prick.” Seokjin sighed. “Just go away you Jongout. Just go ask Kyungsoo to date you and stop bothering my life, you prick!”

Jongin face went red when Seokjin mentioned the name of the guy that he likes, Kyungsoo. “Okay okay, I’m going now!” said Jongin. “Have fun, lovebirds!” Jongin grinned at them as he excused himself from them. Seokjin just sighed at his friend’s behavior.

Seokjin changed his glance to Jimin and Jimin’s face turned red again. “Don’t mind what that prick said, okay?” he wiped the ice cream stain from Jimin’s lips and chuckled at the younger. “You eat like a little kid.” Jimin nodded shyly as he ate his ice cream.

“That Jongout, I’ll kill him for sure, really.”


“Tae, can we not go to Bangtan today?” asked Jungkook as he tried to smile sweetly at Taehyung. He afraid Taehyung would be angry at him because going to Bangtan is his favorite.

“Sure.” Taehyung smiled back at Jungkook. Jungkook’s eyes widen because he didn’t expect Taehyung would agree not to go to Bangtan. “Why?”

“Are you really sure? You love their caramel macchiato, remember?” asked Jungkook nervously. “And it’s just, I want to take you somewhere else!”

“Hu uh, I know. But you said not to drink coffee too much.” Taehyung smiled tenderly. “And where would you take me to?” asked Taehyung curious.

“Just follow me, okay?” Jungkook grabbed Taehyung’s hand as they got out from school. Actually he didn’t know where he should take Taehyung to. He just didn’t want Taehyung meet Hoseok in Bangtan.

“Kookie.” Said Taehyung uneasily. “M-my hand.” He stuttered.

Jungkook stopped and stared at Taehyung’s hand, the soft and delicate hand that he held.  He wanted to hold it longer, but he knew he can’t because of Taehyung’s uneasy look on his face.

“I can’t hold your hand, right?” Jungkook tried to hide his disappointment and let Taehyung’s hand go.

Taehyung can read the disappointment on Jungkook’s face and he held Jungkook’s hand. “You can, Kookie.” Taehyung said calmly. “Beside, your hand is cold, and I think my hand is warm enough to make your hand warm too.”

“You’re right. Your hand is warm.” Jungkook smiled gently as he linked their fingers together, intertwined it. Suddenly, he remembered a good place where he can take Taehyung to.

 “Let’s go to this place, Tae.”


“Kookie, seriously a chocolate store?” asked Taehyung amused. “Do you like chocolate?”

“Yes, I like chocolate.” Jungkook took Taehyung inside the chocolate store. Taehyung looked around the chocolate store like a little kid and it made Jungkook chuckled.

“It’s caramel chocolate!” Taehyung took two caramel chocolates tester. “It tastes sweet!” Taehyung cooed as he eating the chocolate.

“Here’s for you!” Taehyung fed Jungkook the other caramel chocolate happily. “It’s sweet, right?”

Jungkook chewed the chocolate that Taehyung fed him and ruffled Taehyung’s hair. “Yes, it’s sweet.”

It’s sweet, just like you. I wish I could cherish you and make you happy, Tae.

“Tae, do you like all food that contains caramel in it?” asked Jungkook as he took two boxes of the caramel chocolates. He knew Taehyung liked it.

“Yes! I like everything that contain with caramel. Caramel macchiato, caramel chocolate, even popcorn with a caramel flavor!” replied Taehyung enthusiastic. “If I go to a cinema, I must buy the popcorn with a caramel flavor.”

“Then, should we go to a cinema someday?” Jungkook put his arm around Taehyung’s shoulder. “Anyway, I’m buying you this.” Jungkook showed him the two boxes of caramel chocolate that he held.

“Thank you, Kookie!” Taehyung beamed and put the boxes on the cashier while Jungkook just laughed at Taehyung’s behavior.


“What is it, Tae?” asked Seokjin as he took a peek at the two boxes that Taehyung put inside the refrigerator. “Caramel chocolate?”

“Yes.” Taehyung closed the refrigerator’s door and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water to him. “Kookie bought it to me.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.” Answered Taehyung. “Anyway, I’m going to my room.”


Taehyung laid on the fluffy bed and stared at the plaster that wrapped his index finger. He smiled blissfully as he remembered when Hoseok wrapped it on his index finger.

“I have to take off this.” Taehyung pouted and take off the plaster even though he didn’t want to. Then he opened his journal and stuck the used plaster on the empty page. “I can’t throw this out. This is the only thing that I got from Hoseok hyung.”

Hoseok hyung is such a gentle yet charming person and I think I’m going paralyze when he smiled. Too bad I’m not going to Bangtan because of Kookie.

Taehyung closed his journal and plopped himself on the bed then stared at the ceiling.

Kookie, today he held my hand. His hands were cold, and my hands were warm. He used to be a cold person but he changed into a warm person because of me. I have to change the cold side from Kookie into the warm one.

Taehyung looked at his hand that Jungkook held earlier. “I don’t know why I even let you to hold my hand. But as long as I can make you turned into a warm person, it doesn’t mind for me.” Taehyung smiled. “I knew you’re changing slowly, Kookie. Even I can feel the warmness inside me when you held my hand and ruffled my hair.”


a/n;

the y kim jongin made a cameo in this chapter! yes i made him as the cameo because it's simple, i love exo and i love that kim jongout~

and i told you jinmin is possible, right? so i think i'm going to make them together?

anyway go go comment to shout out your idea for the upcoming chapter, bcs if you're lucky, i'm going to put your idea in the upcoming chapter~

and if you're an exostan too, i made exo twitter header

download

credit isn't necessary, and if you're having a request for icons, header, and phone wallpaper, my wall and pm are always open~

replies;

@blackmelody: yesyes i knew he's charming but i'm sorry there's no vhope in this chapter ;_; maybe vhope will appear in the next chapter?
@BlackJack95: haha the owner will be appear later, believe me~ yesyes i'm going to be a cupid for jin and jimin yay~ well, kookie is smart so he'll doing a smart thing to get v~
@ayumi13: yesyes he is! /fangirling/ the important thing is, jimin is too teaseable to jin so he ended up teasing jimin again and again lol