The Coffee Shop Owner

Caramel Macchiato

Hoseok kept pacing back and forth, waiting for Taehyung to come, but it seemed his prayer wasn’t answered.

He’s not coming today.

“Who are you looking for?” he heard a light voice whispering against his ear. He turned around and found the pale guy was standing behind him while smiling sweetly at him.

“Min Yoongi! You scare me, you know?!” Hoseok glared at Yoongi but the pale guy found him amusing when he glared so he just laughed at him.

“Sorry, Hoseokkie.” Yoongi put his arm around Hoseok’s shoulder. “I’m just curious who are you looking for.”

I don’t have to tell Yoongi because he doesn’t even know who Taehyung is.

“Well, it’s no one.” Hoseok shrugged. “And, why you even here? You should be in your room and--“ Hoseok started to blabbering something but Yoongi cut him off.

“Why? So an owner can’t monitor his own coffee shop?” asked Yoongi annoyed but he still managed to smirk at Hoseok. Hoseok gulped his own saliva as he saw Yoongi being like that.

“N-No.” the younger stuttered and stared at the floor, playing with his fingers nervously. “I’m sorry.”

Yoongi chuckled at the sight of the guilty Hoseok. “It’s okay. I just love to messing with you, actually.” He ruffled Hoseok’s hair as he beamed happily.

“What the , Yoongi?!” Hoseok was furious and he knew he was going to explode soon but Yoongi just laughed adorably (to Hoseok’s eyes, of course) at him.

“Well, I’m going to my room, so bye Hoseokkie!” Yoongi waved his hand at Hoseok and left him dumbfounded.

He sighed.

I could never win against Yoongi.


The next day, after school.

Taehyung checked his phone while waiting Jungkook to put his books to his bag. There was one message from his brother. He clicked the message icon.

From: Jinnie hyung

Tae, can you invite Jungkook to our house? Because I’m going to cook your favorite fried rice c:

He chuckled at his brother’s message. Usually you’re not cooking my favorite food if I don’t ask.

“Kookie! Can you come to my house after school?” Taehyung interpreted his hyung’s message. Jungkook looked at him with a confused face.

“Huh? Your house? Why?”

“Jinnie hyung asked me to take you to my house because he’s going to cook fried rice.” Replied Taehyung.

“Cook?” Jungkook looked more confused at Taehyung’s answer.

“Yup. Jinnie hyung likes cooking. And his cooking is amazing.”

“Okay then. So, we go straight to your house, right? Not stopping at Bangtan first?” asked Jungkook to make sure, even though he wished Taehyung will say straight to his house.

“Well, because Jinnie hyung doesn’t like waiting so we are going straight to my house.” Jungkook swore he would do a victory dance if he couldn’t control himself.

“Okay! Let’s go then! I’m hungry already!” Jungkook beamed happily as he rubbed his stomach while Taehyung just laughed at his best friend’s behavior.


“So, how’s the fried rice’s taste? Is it tasty?” Seokjin smiled sweetly at Jungkook, felt confident that his cooking’s taste is the best.

“It’s delicious, hyung!” Jungkook gave him two thumbs up and it made Seokjin smiled proudly while Taehyung just rolled his eyes. “Thank you for the food, hyung.”

“Sure.” Seokjin took Taehyung and Jungkook’s empty plate to the sink. Suddenly Jungkook had an idea.

“Tae, my parents are going to have a business trip tomorrow until Monday, so, would you like to stay over in my house, tomorrow?”

Taehyung didn’t answer Jungkook’s question straightly instead he asked his hyung first. “Hyung, is it okay?”

“Of course.” Answered Seokjin while washing the dishes. “You should stay at Jungkook’s place, Tae. I’m okay.”

“Well, okay then.” Taehyung put his arm around Jungkook’s shoulder. “I’ll stay over in your house tomorrow.”


Seokjin plopped himself into his bed and sighed.

“Tae will stay over at Jungkook’s, should I call Jimin to stay over at mine?” he took his phone and clicked Jiminnie on his contact list. “After all, I don’t like being alone.” He decided to text Jimin.

To: Jiminnie

Can you stay over at mine tomorrow? C:

Not long after he sent the message, Jimin replied.

From: Jiminnie

Sure hyung. Anyway, why? :)

“Yay, I’m not going to be alone tomorrow.” Seokjin beamed happily as he replied Jimin’s message.

To: Jiminnie

Taehyung will be staying at his friend’s tomorrow and I don’t like being alone so that’s why I ask you to stay at mine :D

From: Jiminnie

Okay then~ :D


a/n;

this is a lame chapter tbh /cries/ i also realize that the last chapter was really and it's really ty tbh /cries again/

next chapter will be abt staying over, both jimin and tae~ and also i'll reveal more abt yoongi and hoseok~~

and i'm so happy today bcs exo's growl won the song of the year in kbs gayo daechukje yay (bcs i'm an exostan too) and i'm going to write a taohun fic too yay~ (sorry for talking abt exo in this bangtan fic bcs i just love them and i love bangtan too ;__;)

the last, enjoy and merry christmas even it's late ^^

ask.fm || twitter

replies;

@blackmelody: i'm sorry for the slight vhope omg bcs i'm focusing with vkook first and after that i'm going to focusing on vhope so i hope you can wait ;___;
@ayumi13: thank you dear~~
@giorgina0159: yup jinnie and jiminnie are fantastic lol~ and hoseok thinks abt tae too anyway~~ merry christmas too even it's late ^^