The Weird Feelings

Caramel Macchiato

“Namjoon-ah….” Seokjin stared blankly at Namjoon who was standing in front of him now. He looked at him in disbelief because the last time they saw each other was about three years ago and now he just appeared in front of him out of nowhere. “Yah Kim Namjoon!”

Seokjin gave Namjoon a bone-crushing hug and kept mumbling why while Taehyung just stared at his hyung blankly. “Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung couldn’t breathe if you hug him like that.”

“Ah, sorry Namjoon-ah.” Seokjin pulled away with a big smile formed on his face. He missed his cousin so much. “Why didn’t you tell me that you decided to go home?” the eldest pouted slightly and Namjoon just simply showed him his apologetic dimple smile.

“I was trying to give you and Taehyung a surprise but it’s failed because I met Tae in Bangtan coffee shop.”

“Bangtan coffee shop? Why do you even go there?” Seokjin ask confusedly.

“It was because I was lost.”

Seokjin shook his head in amusement. Namjoon got lost wasn't a new thing for Seokjin and Taehyung.

 

 

 

 

“So I heard you broke up with your boyfriend?” Namjoon asked as he lied down on the couch while Taehyung just sat on the floor.

“What?” Seokjin approached them from the kitchen, still with his apron on. “Tae, you can’t be serious! What happened between you and Jungkook actually?”

Taehyung sighed. He didn’t know what to say. There was so many things lingering in his mind. “He’s just too possessive and it’s so childish, I don’t like it.”

“But you shouldn’t break up with him!” the eldest hissed. “He’s a good kid and I like him.”

Taehyung got up and eyed his hyung with an angry eyes. His hyung’s words were got into his nerve. He just couldn’t believe that his hyung chose Jungkook instead of him. “Hyung, you don’t know anything.”

 

 

 

 

“Jin hyung chooses Jungkook instead of me!” Taehyung huffed angrily. He just couldn’t believe it. It didn’t make sense at all. “I hate hyung!”

He took his phone lazily and decided to send a katalk message to Hoseok. He didn’t know why Hoseok but he just felt like only Hoseok who could understand him.

Taehyung grinned when he heard a loud katalk! from his phone. Hoseok had replied him.

“Yeah, you can come to Bangtan right now.” He read aloud the message from Hoseok and got ready to go there.

 

 

 

 

“Thank you, hyung for making your time with me.” Taehyung mumbled as his fingers were busy fiddling with the coffee cup in front of him. “My hyung chose my ex instead of me. I hate him.”

Hoseok wasn’t sure about this, but he bravely took Taehyung’s hand in his, caressing it gently. He felt sad too when he looked at the younger’s sad face. “Tae, he said that because he didn’t expect that. The news shocked him. He will understand.”

“But hyung…”

“And, don’t say that you hate your hyung. He’s your family.” Hoseok said softly. Taehyung replied him with a slight nod alongside a slight pout that was formed on his face, he thought the younger looked cute like this. “Go drink your coffee before it becomes cold.”

He let the younger’s hand and got up, ready to leave him to back to his work as a manager even though he really wanted to accompany him all day long. He just didn’t want to see a sad face of the caramel macchiato’s lover.

“Hyung…” Taehyung grabbed Hoseok’s hand helplessly and Hoseok just didn’t have a heart to leave him alone. He wanted to accompany him and comfort him. He wanted to see his smile again. “Please don’t leave me.”

Hoseok really didn’t have a heart to leave the younger alone. He didn’t care if Yoongi is going to be mad at him for being unprofessional. He didn’t care at all. He rather stayed with Taehyung than seeing him sad for the entire day.

Maybe his feelings for Yoongi was already fading slowly but sure.

 

 

 

 

“Jin hyung, you shouldn’t say that to Taehyung.” Namjoon showed a really worried face as he talked to his cousin. “If I were him, I’d break up with a kind of a guy like that.”

“But Joonie, Jungkook is a nice kid.” Seokjin sighed. The news about his brother broke up with his boyfriend really shocked him. It was just because his brother never had a proper relationship before. He just wished he could have a proper relationship, at least once.

“Hyung, imagine if you have a super possessive boyfriend and he wouldn’t let you to get near everyone. Would you like it, hyung?”

Seokjin sighed as he done painting Namjoon’s words in his mind and of course, he didn’t like it. Not at all. “You’re right.”

“Go say sorry to him when he’s back, okay?” Namjoon patted the elder’s back gently with a sincere smile. Sometimes he was more mature than his older cousin. “I guess he’s in Bangtan coffee shop right now. He seems close with the manager of the coffee shop.”

“Yeah, he’s in Bangtan right now and I know they’re pretty close to each other. Hoseok-ssi looked like a nice guy.” Seokjin commented. “I know that he’s there from Jimin.”

Namjoon grinned when the elder mentioned Jimin. He knew that they were such a thing—Jin told him about Jimin a lot. It was just about the time. “Hyung, seriously for how long you stay like this? Go confess to him. There are many guys like a cute guy like him.”

Seokjin flushed when his cousin about Jimin. Right, he liked Jimin.

He hit the back of Namjoon’s head with a very flushed face but the younger just grinned mischievously at him.

“Yah Kim Namjoon!”


a/n:

finally i updated! im sorry it takes a long time bcs im still having a midterm exams until oct 31st!

anyway, pls pls pls go ask me at askfm!

-chae-

ps: go participate in bangtan-recs' 100 followers celebration project by sending prompts as much as you want to our askbox! for more information, click here!