The Unrequited Love

Caramel Macchiato

Seokjin opened his eyes as the sunlight shone through the curtain in his room. He found himself in Jimin’s embrace and their legs were tangled to each other. He smiled as he remembered Jimin pecked his lips yesterday. He wanted to feel Jimin’s lips on his again. He didn’t know why, but he just wanted to feel it.

“Jin hyung?” Jimin woke up and yawned, making the elder chuckled. “You woke up already? What time is it?”

“Look at that clock.” Seokjin pointed a clock that hanging on the wall, the clock showed it was seven in the morning. “And I want to ask you something, Jimin.”

Seokjin’s expression looked serious, making Jimin nervous too but he still managed to wear his poker face mask. “Sure. Just ask hyung.”

“Why you kiss me last night?” Jimin could see a visible pink tint on Seokjin’s cheeks and he let out a chuckle at the elder.

“You asked me to act like a couple, so I did, why?” Jimin smirked at the blushing Seokjin and the elder just gave a glare to Jimin. “You like me, hyung?”

Seokjin’s eyes widen at Jimin’s question. He was surprised yet mad at the younger. “Shut up, Park Jimin. I don’t like you, even once!”

“Chill hyung.” Jimin laughed, making Seokjin sulked at him. “It’s okay if you don’t like me. I like you, hyung.”

“W-What?”

Jimin sat up and looked at Seokjin in the eyes, making him nervous. “I like you. Look at you, you’re handsome. Who doesn’t like you, hyung?”

Seokjin sighed at Jimin’s answer. His feeling was really mixed, between happy or sad, he didn’t know. He felt happy because he knew he was handsome but on the other side, he felt sad because Jimin only liked his face. He didn’t know why he felt so sad or maybe he liked Jimin, he wasn’t sure.

“I know I’m handsome, Jiminie.” He rolled his eyes and flipped his hair, acting like a diva.

“Of course you’re handsome, princess Kim Seokjin.”


“That kid doesn’t come again.” Yoongi sneered at Hoseok and sat on the couch, joining his manager. “Don’t you miss him?”

Hoseok took a glance at Yoongi and he realized their gap wasn’t far, it was rather close. Hoseok almost gasped when Yoongi’s hot breath attacked his neck. But actually he liked it—he and Yoongi being so close like this—because he developed a feeling for the coffee shop owner.

“I miss you.” He mumbled but Yoongi heard what he said. His small eyes widen at his manager’s statement.

“W-What?”

Hoseok couldn’t take it anymore. He hold Yoongi’s nape gently and turned him around, kissing him on the lips gently. The elder didn’t respond, but Hoseok kept kissing him until he needed an air to breath. Yoongi’s pale cheeks were red, contrasting with his pale skin. He was shock and could only look at him with surprised yet angry eyes. But Hoseok didn’t regret, even once.


Taehyung woke up and found himself in Jungkook’s embrace. He was shock but he didn’t want to wake up the younger, so he kept silent. The air inside Jungkook’s room was cold because of the air conditioner. He wanted to turn off the air-con but he was still in Jungkook’s embrace.

“Tae, you woke up.” Jungkook opened his eyes slightly and pulled Taehyung closer to him, wrapping his arms around Taehyung’s back. “Let’s sleep more, should we?”

Taehyung didn’t answer instead he hid his blushing face on Jungkook’s crook of neck. He felt embarrassed yet nervous because he never being so close likes this. Even though he wanted to get up as soon as possible, he didn’t want to make Jungkook wake up too. He knew the younger is still sleepy.

Taehyung sighed and closed his eyes again, trying to sleep more. When he completely closed his eyes, Jungkook opened his eyes slightly again, starring at Taehyung’s pouty lips and pecked it, making Taehyung opened his eyes again in shock.

“Jeon Jungkook.”

Jungkook just smiled mischievously at Taehyung while closing his eyes. He pretended he didn’t know anything even though he already stole another kiss from Taehyung.

Taehyung huffed and closed his eyes again. He was angry at Jungkook but he couldn’t deny he liked the feeling when their lips touched. Secretly, he smiled at the sleeping class president and drifted off to sleep again.


a/n;

sorry for not updating in a long time ;_;

i was busy with my school stuff and also some exams to graduate high school this year so im sorry, i rlly am. also thank you for waiting me to update this fic ;_;

and im sorry for a short yet crappy update ;_; i promise i will update longer ^^

and guys, follow @namtothejoon in twitter. it's me as namjoon lmao (i use it for fangirling sometimes) and you can send me your idea for this fic as much as you want to my twitter acc, okay?

the last, enjoy~ and make sure you follow my twitter acc @namtothejoon, please please please, okay? i will follow you back~

-chae-

comment replies;

@Riezee: well abt taetae will end up with hobi or kookie, it's still a secret /winks/

@Vvirus: i love vkook too! i wish they sail as soon as possible~

@blackmelody: aww you're naughty you wished for tae and hobi kiss with that tongue thingy /winks/ p.s; i read all your bangtan fics and it was awesome~

@giorgina0159: hi friend~ i feel bad for kookie bcs tae likes hobi. well, kookie, just end up with me, can you? /laughs/ anyway i knew you love yoongi so so so much /winks/

@ayumi13: yes our taetae is cute~ yoongi and hoseok, theyre dumb and dumber.

@heart4D: i knew you wish taekook sail as soon as possible~

@skydreams: oh you love taekook, just like me~

@Fwewshie: here's the update~ sorry for taking a long time to update this fic bcs of school stuffs and some exams that has a big part for final scores to graduate from high school :c