The First Kiss

Caramel Macchiato

Seokjin was watching television randomly because there was no good programs at that time and the house’s bell rang all of the sudden. He opened the door and found Jimin was standing in front of him.

“Finally you came!” Seokjin hugged Jimin happily but Jimin just stayed still like a statue, shocked because of Seokjin’s sudden hug.

“I’ve been waiting for you. I’m so bored.” Seokjin looked at Jimin and pouted. Jimin laughed mockingly at the pouted Seokjin.

“You looked really ugly when you’re pouting!” Seokjin glared at Jimin but the younger just kept laughing.

“Whatever. Come in!” he took Jimin inside and closed the door. “Jiminnie, are you hungry?”

Jimin didn’t answer instead he just stared at his hand. Seokjin still held Jimin’s hand and he didn’t realize he still held it.

“Jimin?” Seokjin looked at Jimin but the younger still stared at their hands. Seokjin’s eyes followed Jimin’s gaze and it led him to their hands. Then he realized he still held Jimin’s hand.

“S-Sorry.” He pulled his hand off of Jimin and rubbed his nape nervously. “So, are you hungry?” “No, hyung.” Jimin walked straight to Seokjin’s room but suddenly a weird noise came from Jimin’s stomach.

“So, are you really sure you are not hungry?” Seokjin chuckled. “I’m going to make a ramyun, is it okay?”

“Yup.” Jimin plopped himself on the comfy sofas. “I’m waiting here.”


“So, not hungry anymore?” Seokjin took all the the dirty dishes into the sink and washed it while Jimin busy rubbing his full stomach.

“No, hyung. Anyway, thanks for the food.”

“Okay then.” The older wiped his wet hands on the small towel after washing the dishes then he approached Jimin who looked sleepy with a half-lidded eyes that going to close in any moment because he was so sleepy.

“We should brush our teeth first, then after that you can go to sleep.” Seokjin took Jimin’s hand to take him to the bathroom and brush their teeth, but Jimin seemed didn’t want to brush his teeth by muttering ‘I don’t want to’.

“Jimin, we have to brush our teeth first and after that you can have your beautiful sleep, okay?” said Seokjin more gently, attempting Jimin to brush his teeth.

“Okay okay.” Jimin got up and yawned, following Seokjin to the bathroom hand in hand.


“So, here’s your toothbrush.” Seokjin handed him the blue toothbrush and put the toothpaste on it. Yes, Jimin had his own toothbrush because he often stayed over at Seokjin’s.

“Thanks hyung.” Jimin yawned once again and started to brush his teeth. He took a glance at Seokjin through the mirror. Seokjin just held his pink toothbrush and were staring at Jimin through the mirror. He decided to ignore Seokjin and kept brushing his teeth.

“Hyung?” Jimin poked Seokjin’s cheek. He surprised at Jimin’s touch and his senses were coming back to him again. But Jimin just chuckled at the older. “How long will you keep staring at me like that?”

“Huh?”

“Just brush your teeth hyung. You can stare at me later.” Jimin patted Seokjin’s shoulder and left him dumbfounded. Seokjin looked at himself awkwardly and brushed his teeth.

“I wonder why I even staring at him like that.”


Seokjin entered to his room and found Jimin already laid on his king size bed with his pajama on. A blue pajama with a hearts pattern. He remembered when he bought it for Jimin one year ago.

 

“Jiminnie! Look at that pajamas! It’s so cute, right?” Seokjin pointed to a pink and blue pajama with a hearts pattern excitedly.

Jimin scrunched up at that pajamas. “But it’s for a couple, hyung!”

“So what? I’m going to buy that pajamas! For you it’s blue and for me it’s pink!” Seokjin beamed happily and bought that couple pajamas. Jimin didn’t like the idea by buying that pajamas but he didn’t want Seokjin to nagging at him all day long so he just let Seokjin bought it.

“Happy hyung?” Jimin asked with sarcasm but the older just handed him the blue one.

“Wear this when you stay over on this Friday!” Seokjin grinned and scanned his pink pajama happily.

“But hyung, we are not a couple!” Jimin whined.

“Then, let’s just pretend that we are couple, okay?”

Jimin snorted. “I don’t want to!”

“You have to!”

The younger sighed. “Whatever!”

 

“Seokjin hyung! Why you smiling like that? It’s creepy, you know?”

Seokjin shaked his head. “Nothing, it’s nothing! And, my smile is the most beautiful smile in the world, you know? How dare you say it’s creepy?!”

“Okay I got it, Mr I-have-the-most-beautiful-smile-in-the-world.” Jimin smirked as he realized Seokjin were staring at him again. “I think you should stop staring at me and we shall go to sleep now, right?”

“S-shut up!” Seokjin stuttered and heading to his closet and took his pink pajama. “I’m going to change here, so turn around and don’t see!”

“Tch, we are both men anyway.” The younger grunted as he turned around, facing his back to the older. Seokjin changed his clothes into pajama pretty fast. “Done already?”

Seokjin didn’t answer instead he laid himself beside Jimin and slipped his arms on Jimin’s waist from behind. “Since we are wearing a couple pajamas, we should act like a couple, right?”

Jimin turned around and facing Seokjin. They were so close; even they could feel each other’s breath. Seokjin’s arms still wrapping around Jimin’s waist while the younger just stare at him, scanning his handsome face.

“We should sleep, hyung.” Said Jimin. “Good night.” He unconsciously pecked Seokjin’s lips and drifted to sleep. His action really surprised Seokjin for sure.

So, you agree to act like a couple.

“Good night.” He smiled and tucked the blanket to cover their body. Soon he also drifted to sleep.


Taehyung looked around at Jungkook’s house and constantly said ‘wow’ every time he saw something new. Jungkook just chuckled at Taehyung’s action.

“Kookie, your house, it’s big!” Taehyung kept looking around with awe. “No, it’s mansion, not house.”

“Well, up to you, if you want to say it house or mansion.” Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung, making Taehyung leaned closer to him. “Anyway, let’s go to our room first and I’ll call a pizza delivery, is it okay?”

Taehyung just hummed and Jungkook took it as a yes. He took Taehyung to his room upstairs and opened his room’s door.

“It’s dark.” Taehyung mumbled but Jungkook still can hear it.

“Of course! I haven’t turned the lights on.” Jungkook ruffled his Taehyung’s hair and turned the lights on. Then he took Taehyung inside his bedroom.

“It’s big.” Taehyung looked around his bedroom with awe again. Then he looked at some trophies on a shelf. “No wonder people call you smart. You have some trophies here.”

“It’s nothing, Tae.” Jungkook grinned and put his backpack under his desk. Then he took Taehyung’s backpack and put it beside his bag. “Anyway, are you hungry?”

“Yeah, I’m pretty hungry right now. Let’s order the pizza now!”

“Sure.”


In the end, they ended up ordered two boxes of pizzas and they were extremely full but they didn’t want to take a bath because they were so sleepy and the winter has come, so it must be cold too. After all, they had to take a bath because they haven’t taken it since after school.

“Even though it’s cold, we have to take a bath or we will end up having a stink smell.” Jungkook chuckled as he took Taehyung to his room. Taehyung pouted at Jungkook’s statement but he was right, though.

“Sit there.” Jungkook pointed to his bed, ordering him to sit on his bed. Taehyung nodded as he sat on the bed lazily. Jungkook opened his closet and took a new towel. “Here’s the towel.” He handed Taehyung a towel.

“But I forget to bring my own clothes.” Taehyung mumbled as he played with the towel.

Jungkook took his pajama and a fresh of underwear of course. “Use mine” he handed it to Taehyung. “Take a bath with a hot shower; also you can use the new toothbrush near the mirror. Take a fast bath, because today is so cold.”

“But I don’t know where the bathroom is.”

He took Taehyung’s hand and led him to the bathroom beside his room. “Here’s the bathroom. Don’t take a bath too long.”


Both of them already took a bath but they still sleepy. Jungkook laid on his king size bed sleepily while Taehyung just standing beside the bed and was spacing out.

“Tae, you can lay here, beside me.” Jungkook rolled over to the bed side and pulled Taehyung to lie beside him, but it seemed he pulled to hard so Taehyung ended up landed on top of him. Time seemed had frozen for both of them.

They were so closed; they can feel each other’s breath. Their heartbeat went faster and unconsciously Jungkook leaned closer to Taehyung and pecked his lips.

Taehyung eyes went widen. “K-Kookie…” he rolled over and lay beside Jungkook. He kept touching his lips as he mumbled ‘No’ for nth times.

Jungkook immediately sat up and faced Taehyung with a super guilty looks. “Tae, I’m sorry! I’m really sorry.”

“My first kiss. You took it.” Taehyung looked up at Jungkook as the tears gathered in his eyes. “Ottokhae?”

“Tae, I’m sorry, really. Please don’t cry. I didn’t mean to do that. I did it unconsciously. Really.” Jungkook even wanted to slap himself because of his stupid action.

“R-Really?”

“Yes, Tae. I didn’t even realize I did it, really. I’m so sorry. Please forgive me. Please don’t leave me; you’re my only best friend, Tae, really.”

Taehyung wiped his tears. Somehow he couldn’t hate Jungkook even though he took his first kiss. Jungkook was his first friend in Korea after all. “It’s okay, Kookie. I won’t leave you.” He smiled sincerely as he got up and hugged his best friend.

Jungkook hugged him back. “Thank you, Tae. And I’m sorry, really.”

“Stop saying sorry, Kookie.” Taehyung pull off from the hug. “It’s okay. Anyway, I’m sleepy.”

“Go sleep, Tae.” Taehyung lied down on the bed and Jungkook tucked the blanket for him.

“You’re not sleeping now?”

“I’ll sleep later, after you’re sleeping.”

“Okay then.” Taehyung smiled. “Good night.”

“Good night.”


“You seem like looking for someone since yesterday.” Said Yoongi curiously as he watched Hoseok kept pacing back and forth.

“Yeah, and he’s not coming again.”

“Who? Your boyfriend?” asked Yoongi randomly and it made Hoseok’s coughed at his question.

“No, he’s not my boyfriend.”

“Then who?”

Hoseok went into Yoongi and leaned closer. “You ask too much, Min Yoongi.”

Yoongi smirked as he leaned closer too. “And if I ask too much, what will you do, Jung Hoseok?”

Hoseok backed off as he sighed. “I’ll kiss you?”

“Eww, no. That’s not going to be happen, Jung Hoseok.” Yoongi showed him a disgusted face.

“Then, what if it’s happen?”

“I hate you, Jung Hoseok! I hate you!”

This time I win against you, Min Yoongi.



a/n;

happy new year, everyone!!

finally i'm able to post this chapter! somehow my vkook feels are kinda gone so i'm sorry if it went awkward ;_; and that feels are gone because of my sekai feels ;_; i'm sorry guys ;_;

anyway if you're an exostan, i'm going to write many drabbles of sekai because i have to vomit my sekai feels into a story /i know i'm shameless for promoting an exo fic in a bangtan fic/

the last, enjoy?

replies;

@jinna_Lspirit: yesh yesh the owner is our lovely yoongi~ and get ready for jin and jimin because their ship is going to sail~
@giorgina0159: yesh finally he appeared! but too bad, he can't keep calm because he's already fall too deep in love with tae ;_;
@LeeFamilyDaebak: if yoonseok will be there, what will you do? /bricked forever/
@ayumi13: aww thank you dear :* /just slapped me already/ i'm sorry there's no vhope in this chapter ;___;
@blackmelody: i'm sorry there's no vhope in this chapter /creying together/ because i love the maknae line ;_;
@BlackJack95: yeshyesh the owner is yoongi /yesh he's my bias too/ well just read this chapter bcs something big happen in their stay over time~
@PepperSaltVIP: should i pour many cuteness feel in this story? /winks winks/