The Fallen Cup

Caramel Macchiato

Finally I arrived at my beautiful country, South Korea. I miss everything in Korea.

“Taehyung-ah! Not planning to stay at America again?” Seokjin took his brother’s luggage as his brother looking around the Incheon Airport.

“No, hyung. I’m not going back to New York or America or anywhere.” Taehyung smiled at his brother. “I miss you hyung, you don’t know how lonely I am when I was in New York.”

Seokjin chuckled at his brother. “You exaggerate it, Tae. You have your cousin there.” He ruffled his brother’s hair. “And we always web-camming with each other, so how can you lonely?”

Taehyung rolled his eyes. “You mean Namjoon hyung? Yeah I know he was there for me but lately he’s busy with producing music or something like that.”

“Okay okay, now let’s go home, you must be tired.”


“Hyung, I got something for you!” Taehyung unpacked his luggage and took something from his luggage.

“What is it?”

“Ta-dah!” Taehyung handed out something to Seokjin. “It’s a complete action figure of Disney princesses! I bought it from Disneyland because I know you like it!”

Seokjin looked at Taehyung happily and hugged him. “Thank you, Tae! You always know what I like! I love you, Tae!”

Taehyung rolled his eyes and chuckled at his brother. “I hate you hyung!”

“But I know you love me more!”

Taehyung smiled at his brother. “Anyway hyung, take me to a coffee shop near here!”

“I guess you still addicted to a caramel macchiato?” Seokjin smiled back at Taehyung. “Right?”

“Yup. Caramel macchiato is my life. So, can you take me to a coffee shop near here? Besides, it’s been a long time since I left Korea. I don’t know the area near here.”

Seokjin sighed. “Okay. Let’s go! I’ll take you to a coffee shop near here!’


Seokjin and Taehyung looked at the coffee shop’s placard name. Bangtan Coffee Shop.

“What a unique name!” Taehyung grinned at the placard name. “Bangtan Coffee Shop. Unique name!”

Seokjin tapped Taehyung’s shoulder. “You know, it’s a famous coffee shop, Tae.”

“Really?”

“Yup. Now let’s get in. It’s cold here!” Seokjin took Taehyung inside to the coffee shop and they sat on a empty table near a windows.

Taehyung looked around the coffee shop. “This coffee shop has a vintage feel.”

“Yeah, you’re right.” Seokjin looked at the waiter. “Jimin-ah, get us one cup of hot caramel macchiato and one cup of hot americano.”

Taehyung took a glance at the waiter then to his brother. “Hyung, you know the waiter?”

“Yeah, Jimin is my junior from college.” Seokjin smiled. “Jimin-ah, he is Taehyung, my brother. And Tae, this is Park Jimin, my junior.”

Taehyung nods and looked at the waiter named Jimin. “Oh, nice to meet you, Jimin.”

Jimin gave him an eye-smile. “Nice to meet you too, Taehyung.”


“Hyung! The caramel macchiato is the best!” Taehyung grinned and drank his macchiato again. He sighed and put the cup on the table. “Hyung, I’m going to the toilet, okay?”

“Okay.”

Taehyung left his table and went to the toilet. After a few minutes he got out and walked again to his table while looking around the coffee shop.

Suddenly there was a sound of a fallen cup. Taehyung shocked and found a broken cup on the floor.

“Oh my God! I’m so sorry!” Taehyung squated and tried to collect the shards of cup that spreaded on the floor. “Ah!”

Taehyung looked at his index finger and there was a scar on it. Suddenly someone took his finger and his blood on it. Taehyung looked at that someone and found a guy had the blood from his scar.

Oh my God. He’s a good-looking guy.

Taehyung can’t help but blushed at the stranger’s action. The guy took out Taehyung’s finger and looked at it. “Now, it’s okay.” The guy smiled at Taehyung.

Taehyung just nodded. The stranger made him went speechless.

“Hmm... Let me get you a plaster.” The stranger took him to his table and made Taehyung sat. Then he took a plaster from his bag.

“Here’s.” The stranger took Taehyung’s finger and put a plaster on his scar.

“T-Thank you.” Taehyung stuttered.

The stranger just smiled at him. “Anyway, I’m Jung Hoseok. I’m sorry for making your finger cut. I didn’t see you when I walked because I was looking around this coffee shop and ended up bumped into you. I’m sorry.”

“I-It’s okay. It was my fault too. I was looking around this coffee shop too and I bumped into you too, so I’m sorry too. Anyway, I’m Kim Taehyung.”

“I’m sorry, Taehyung.”

“No, no. It’s okay. Well, I’m going first.” Taehyung smiled at the stranger named Hoseok. “And, thank you for the plaster.”


“Kim Taehyung! Are you okay?” Seokjin looked at his brother worrily.

“Yeah, I’m okay, hyung.”

“Next time be careful, okay?”

Taehyung chuckled at the older. “Arraseo umma!”


a/n;

i knew i haven't done Love and Hope still Exist, but suddenly i wanna write this.

i have to write this vhope fic because i'm craving a caramel macchiato and i kept listening to Coffee by BTS, Coffee Latte by Urban Zakapa and With Coffee by Zia & Hanbyul.

damn those coffee theme songs! but i can't help it because i like coffee so much!

anyway, enjoy~