Broken

I am Min Woo's Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From the window, Eunji saw her parents arrived from going somewhere. She heard from Minwoo's mom that her parents was actually trying to have a contact with her. They were trying to find her. Thinking about it made her cry. She badly wanted to turn back into a human now so she could be with them. She missed them.

Yesterday when she transformed back into a human, she really went to her house hoping to give her parents a hug. But they weren't there. She waited but then Minwoo sneezed making her back into being a cat. Minwoo was feeling sorry though. Even Minyoung scolded him. "You should've held on your sneeze!" She remembered Minyoung snapped at him.

She didn't blame Minwoo though. It wasn't his fault. He haven't done anything wrong. In fact, if he wasn't there she didn't know where would she be at this moment. Probably forever a stray cat.

She sighed. The water from the shower was on the background since Minwoo was taking a bath. She was even hearing him singing. Seconds later, he sneezed. Magically, she turned into a human. She grabbed some clothes and wore it. She was fully dressed already when Minwoo went out of the shower. Thankfully, he was fully dressed as well, not wearing only a towel, but with board shorts and white t-shirt.

"Hey, what's with that sad face?" He asked her.

She smiled at him but it didn't reach her eyes. "I'm just...I miss mom and dad." She muttered softly.

Minwoo moved towards her and joined her sitting on the edge of his bed. "Don't worry, you'll be able to see them again." Because of what he said, she teared up. "Hey, don't cry. I don't like to see you cry.." He said as he raised his hand to wipe her tears.

"I-I just can't help it." She muttered. "I really, really miss them Minwoo-ah."

He pulled her head closer to lean on his shoulder as she sobbed. He even caressed her hair, trying to comfort her as much as he can. "Why don't you go and see them now while you're still in your human form? You should go and see them. I'll try to hold my sneeze until you get back here." He said.

Eunji gave him a sad smile. "I wish I could do that, Minwoo-ah but it's hard. If I'll see them again, I don't think I'll be able to be away from them again. I can't take it. It's better this way until the curse is broken."

"It will soon. Just stay strong." He said.

Sighing, she took her hands to her face. "I don't know what to do."

"This will get better soon,. Have faith." Minwoo said as he caressed her hair again. Somehow, she felt better. She was grateful that Minwoo's here by her side. She doesn't know what to to if he wasn't here with her.

 

 

"Hey," Minyoung smiled as she peeked through the door of Minwoo's room. "Can I come in?"

"Sure," Eunji smiled back. Minyoung went inside with two Blue Bell Ice Cream on her hand. Minyoung handed one to her and she took it while saying her thanks. The twin sister joined her on Minwoo's bed as they ate together.

"I'm glad you're not in a cat form right now." Minyoung suddenly spoke. "Mom and dad went out again. My life is boring. Pfft."

"Where's Minwoo, by the way?" She asked.

"Oh, he's sleeping in the living room. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter