Strangest Thing Ever

I am Min Woo's Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji was sitting on the window sill of Minwoo's open window inside his room. Thankfully his room, which was located at the second floor of their house, was facing her house. She sighed. How she missed being there. She felt her eyes getting wet—wait, do cats cry too? Okay. That was weird. She heard Minwoo's humming from behind so she turned around. He was wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.

Okay. Can he seriously stop parading around baring his yummy abs? If she was in her human form, she would've dropped while staring at him. Luckily for her, she was cat at this moment. Weird. She shouldn't feel lucky being cursed right?

"Molly..." He called her. Yes, that's right. He gave her a name last night—Molly. It was a cute name, she must say. She honestly loved hearing it. "Come here, Molly." She mewled as she jumped from the window and walked towards him. He picked her up and she was too close from his face. She was raging with feels at the moment. She was too close she could die.

"Aww, you sweet little Molly." He buried his fingers on her white fur as he cooed. He even pressed the tip of his nose against her tiny one. Oh no!, she screamed inside her mind. You're allergic. You shouldn't do that! She was in panic. What if he will suddenly sneeze?

Uh-oh.

His face. He looked like he's about to sneeze.

Nooooo! She screamed inside her head.

He put her down and she looked up at him, getting ready to run under his bed if he will sneeze. She waited but no sneeze came out from him. Instead, he just wrinkled his nose. She sighed silently in relief. Minwoo then went inside the bathroom. Eunji jumped back on the window sill, wanting to watch her house on guard. She sighed one more time. How she wished to be a human again. She missed what her life used to be before the curse. Even when her parenst were always not around, she wanted everything back into place.

She wondered if her parents were trying to reach her at this moment, if they were thinking about her. Somehow, she missed them...even if they weren't the best parents out there.

Feeling tired and sleep, Eunji jumped down from the window sill and went on his fluffy bed instead. She curled up and tried to take a sleep. Her eyes were seriously heavy she couldn't help it.

She was about to drift into sleep when the bathroom door suddenly opened revealing wet Minwoo right before her yellow eyes. Here comes his yummy abs again. She could've drooled but good thing was closed.

"You're sleepy, Molly?" He asked as he wiped his smexy-styled wet hair with another dry towel. She mewled in response. She wanted to close her eyes but she just couldn't. She was wide-awake now, her eyes looking straight at his abs.

Sweet potato! Can he just cover it up?

"Achoooo!"

Eunji shot up. That was definitely not her. Holy smokes! She can feel it, that feeling when she turned into a human the other night. She can feel it now. She's turning back again—in front of him. Oh no.

Within just a blink of an eye, in her still cat form, she ran towards his slightly opened closet to hide....the same instant she transformed back into her original human form.

"Molly?" He called out. "What's wrong?" She could hear his footsteps coming.

No, please don't come. Please don't come! She chanted inside her head, her eyes closed shut. But didn't work out bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter