The Twin Sister

I am Min Woo's Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dude, what's your plan this summer?" One of Minwoo's friend, Sungmin, asked him. He and his friends were chilling out a certain bubble tea shop.

"We're planning to go to Jeju Island, at my grandmother's house. Wanna come?" Jongup, his other friend, told him. Minwoo actually wanted to go with them but he just can't leave Eunji behind. Unless if he can bring her with him. He doubted it though.

"Um, I'll think about it first." He said.

"What? Why think about it? Just come with us." Changjo scoffed.

"I don't think I can." He said. "I mean, I can't leave this person alone. She needs me." He told his friends.

"She?" You have a girlfriend now, dude but you didn't tell us?" Sungmin hit him on the arm.

"No, she isn't my girlfriend." He muttered. Then he sighed when he realized it wasn't that easy to tell his friends. It would be so hard for them to believe it and understand. "It's kind of complicated." He just ended it at that.

"Okay, we'll let you think about it first." Jongup said. "We don't want to kidnap you from your girlfriend." His friends chuckled.

Minwoo smiled. "Thanks, buddy."

"So, who's this girl? Do we know her?"

"You'll get to know her soon." When the curse will be broken, he added mentally.

"Aw, c'mon!"

He chuckled. "I swear, I'll introduce her to you guys at the right time. Just not now." He told them.

 

 

It was another ordinary day and Minwoo was arguing with his twin sister again. It was all because of that damn dog who was really fond of chasing a poor cat like her. "Why don't you tie your dog outside?" Minwoo snapped. "Go and buy a freaking dog house, Minyoung!"

"It isn't Prince's fault. That cat of yours started it!" Minyoung shot back.

"Why would Molly do that? A cat won't fight back unless—"

"So you're saying it's Prince's fault

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter