The Greatest Enemy

I am Min Woo's Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji wondered how did Minwoo knew about her always being alone, though. Yes, they were classmates but then she wasn't sure if he really paid attention to her. They weren't close in the first place. So how the heck would he know?

Or maybe...

No, it wasn't like that. Definitely not. He wouldn't possibly be watching on her right? It's just a waste of time for him. And of course, a girl like her will not be ever his cup of tea. Why are you underestimating yourself, Eunji?, She snapped at her own self from her mind. You'll never know what's inside Minwoo's heart and mind. Think positive! She doesn't want to think negative but she doesn't want to keep her hopes up either. She doesn't want to be hurt in the end.

From that day her parents arrived, they haven't left yet. They waited for her still to be back, making Eunji anxious to be back to her human self immediately. Everytime she watched from Minwoo's window, she always saw her mother checking up from the window like she was expecting her to be back. Her heart melted because of that. Maybe Minwoo's words really did affect her parents. Hopefully.

And if it was, she owed him her life.

She'll be very grateful. She could give him a kiss—oops! That doesn't sound right. She wasn't a ert or anything, don't get her wrong. But seriously. Who wouldn't want a kiss from a boy you've got your eyes on?

She could squeal. But right now, she must focus. In order for her to kiss—er, to become human again rather—she must focused first on this. Her love life can wait. Right?

 

 

Eunji ran for her life as Minyoung's newly bought dog was chasing the life out of her. The bad thing was that, Minwoo went out with his friends and no one was there to help her out. The twins' parents went out on a cheesy date as well. So to say, it was only her and Minyoung—and the freaking dog. A while ago, she was enjoying herself alone the house. Until Minyoung appeared with a dog on her arms.

For goodness' sake, a dog is a cat's greatest enemy! Of course, every person in the world knew about that fact. She can't help but think it was Minyoung's idea to take a dog with her to scare the life out of her. If only Minwoo was here.

"Get out, cat!" Minyoung shouted, without even helping her. She just let the mutt chased her. Seriously, if she was a human right now she could have slapped her on the face.

Eunji finally found a plac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter