The Truth

I am Min Woo's Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji couldn't move. She was stuck on her feet. She couldn't believe Minwoo was kissing her either. Was this for real, or was she just imagining things? But she feel like this was real. This doesn't look like a dream. It was happening, really happening. He was kissing her. It was real. She could feel his lips moving slowly against hers, and she found herself liking it. Automatically, she responded to his kiss. Her arms went up around his neck as she kissed him back. Minwoo's arms s around her waist as he didn't break the kiss. It felt so right to be in his arms.

When they finally decided to break the kiss, they were both panting. Minwoo stared into her eyes as much as she did the same.

"Minwoo-ah.." She could only mutter his name under her breath.

"Eunji..." He started. "I like you and I don't feel this just because I've grown closer to you...but I really like you even before the curse happened." He blurted out that made her gasped. Did he just really say that? Her heart started to race—in a good way. Her 

"M-Minwoo-ah..."

"Don't ever think that I was just joking because I'm not. That's the truth. I did try making my way get closer to you in school, I did try many times..." He said which shocked her even more. "...but it seems like the odds are never in my favor. Until now. Do you remember that letter you got asking you to go to the prom? That was me. But you didn't reply."

She gasped again. "T-That was you?"

"Yeah. NMW, No Minwoo. That was me."

"Oh my God..."

"I was also there when you take a nap at the corners of the library. I always watch you sitting quietly together with your loudmouth friends. I cheered up on you when you earned a goal during the soccer game in our P.E class. During White Days, I'm one of those guys who gave you chocolates and flowers."

"That NMW again. Right?"

"Yes." He said.

She couldn't believe how stupid she was. NMW—that was No Minwoo. How can she be so stupid? All these years, she waited and hoped for him to finally notice her. But all along, he always noticed her...always watched her without her knowing.

"Minwoo-ah.."

"Even Minyoung knows about this." He said and then she remembered that day when Minyoung asked her if Minwoo admitted something to her. So that was it. Goodness! She couldn't believe this was happening.

If Minwoo now admittedly told her his feelings, then why won't she? She had hoped for this moment to happen. So she might as well savour the moment. Right? It was like, now or never.

"Minwoo-ah," she started. "I feel the same way, too." She said and Minwoo's eyes widened.

"Y-You do?"

"Yes," she smiled. "I like you ever since I saw you dancing around your lawn. You really did caught my heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter