Poor Kitty

I am Min Woo's Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week already since she was cursed and day by day Eunji was feeling less scared. She wondered if she will be able to have her normal life back. She missed it. She missed being a normal teenager of her age. Even though being a cat will make her get close to Minwoo, she somehow wanted her normal life back. She's freaking out just by thinking of her parents suddenly going home and not able to find her. That would be a total mess.

From sitting down the window sill, she looked behind him and saw Minwoo dancing on his own again. Dancing is some sort of an exercise for him. Maybe that was the reason why his body tone was pretty good for a teenager like him. He has abs and muscles on the right places. Not the hulk type though. His body was just right for him.

She didn't know she was staring at him until he turned and met her eyes. As if she was blushing, she instantly looked away.

Dammit. Even in her cat form, she can't stop admiring him. Well, who wouldn't?

Something caught her eyes as she looked out the window again. A car was being parked outside her hourse and she knew that car. Mom, Dad! She gasped inside her head. They went back!

She would've feel ecstatic if not only she was cursed at the moment. Heaven knows how she missed them so much. But this stupid cat form of her was making her sick. It's definitely making her life miserable.

Well, this was her prize for abusing cats after all right? She just hoped this will end soon.

From the window, she saw her mother shrieked. So was her father, he looked pale. And she knew why they suddenly acted like that—they found her things hidden at the plants in front of the house. And the fact that the house was locked, they probably guessed I was lost.

Her mom sobbed while her dad was hugging her. She wanted to jump out the window and run towards them. But what can she do? She's just a cat. She couldn't speak. She's hopeless. The only thing could do right now is to stare at them from the window with tears in her eyes.

Poor kitty, she said to herself.

 

 

"Our daughter is missing!" Eunji watched as her parents cried a river in front of the No's living room. They were crying their hearts out and Eunji too was teary-eyed as she watched them. "She's missing. We found her pouch near the plants at the front lawn. She was kidnapped!" Her mother sobbed harder. Eunji so wanted to comfort but just can't. She's a cat for heaven's sake. She can't do an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter