He's the Owner

I am Min Woo's Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minwoo's eyes shut open in an instant after hearing his twin sister's shriek somewhere around the house. He groaned. He really wanted to make up those sleepless nights but his twin sister sister just won't give it to him. He was about to close his eyes again when she released another shriek. He cursed. "What the hell is wrong with you, Minyoung?!" He shouted, propping his elbows up against the bed.

"Your freaking cat is in my room!" Minyoung shouted back. Leaving no choice, Minwoo got out of his bed. He immediately rushed towards his twin sister's room and found her standing above her bed. "What's your cat doing here?!" She snapped. "What's it doing inside my room?"

"Relax, be calm." He told her. "The cat has feet, you know. It can walk wherever it wants to go."

"Okay, but just not in my room." She said. "Now pick it up and lock it inside your room. I don't care if it poops on your bed. Just get it out from my room." Minwoo picked the cat up and that's when his sister finally got out from her bed.

"Are you scared of cats?" He was smirking as he laughed.

"I hate cats." She replied. "I don't like their sharp nails."

He snorted. "Whatever." And with that, he walked out of her room and went back to his. He put the cat on the floor and it mewled. The cat sure was hungry and he must sneak some foods from the kitchen. If that is, his mom weren't there.

It was a perfect timing indeed because the coast was clear. No one was inside the kitchen and because of that he could sneak some food without getting caught. He took a can of corned beef hash and a small bowl. His speed was fast, afraid that someone might caught him. When making sure that he already got everything, he immediately turned and headed out.

But he almost dropped everything from his hand when his mother suddenly appeared from the door. "Aw, sweetie. Why didn't you tell me you have a cat?" She said.

He blinked. "Who told you, mom?"

"Your twin sister. I asked her why she was shrieking like crazy moments ago. She told me, your cat attacked her."

"My cat didn't attack her." He found himself saying. "Whatever. But mom, is it okay with you if I can keep her?"

"Her? So it's a girl?"

"I'm afraid so." He shrugged.

"Aw, that would be sweet. That's okay." Her mother told him. "But aren't you allergic with cats or anything with fur?"

Minwoo cocked his head to the side. "Surprisingly mom, the cat has been with me since the other day but my allergies didn't get to me. What do you think is happening? Am I healed?"

"Hopefully. Let's thank your doctor for that." She said, smiling. "Now let me see th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter