Eunji, the Cat

I am Min Woo's Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The black cat stared back at her. It's yellow eyes gave her creeps. Eunji always hated cats. She always does. It's started when she was five years old. She was playing with her cat one afternoon. She didn't know what and how did it happened but the cat suddenly attacked her on the face scratching its nails on her skin. Good thing, it didn't damage her eyes nor created a big damage on her face. Since then, she vowed to hate cats forever.

This black cat gave her creeps though. In another situation, she would've kick the cat away. But she just couldn't at this moment. Something about the black cat that freaked her out. Maybe because of its color. Or maybe because of its big, yellow eyes.

Now she regretted why she'd taken this alley for a short cut on her way home. She should've taken the original route. Now, she had to deal witht this stupid cat. If someone would see her, they must think she'd gone crazy fighting against a cat. But seriously, its eyes looked like it wanted to scratch her face with its long nails.

"Shoo! Go away!" She tried to scare the cat away but it just stared at her still. Now she's totally freaking out. Was it waiting for the right moment to attack her? Was it going to do revenge for its friends whom she had kicked before?

Oh God.

Eunji gulped, getting herself ready for the cat's attack.

The cat opened its mouth and hissed at her. Okay. That's it. She kicked it but the cat moved faster than she was. It jumped away but didn't run. What is this cat? A ninja? She thought. The cat hissed again, showing its teeth.

"Go away!" She screamed and kicked it at the same time. But the cat suddenly disappeared. Eunji whirled around to see if it was behind her. But there was none. There was a swirling wind all of a sudden. Eunji gulped. She doesn't like where this was going. Or maybe she's just watching too many movies. Well, didn't she yelled at the cat to go away? Maybe it did. And the swirling wind was just, of course, normal.

She sighed, totally relieved inside. She continued walking.

"You are such a cruel human being," someone spoke behind her. She turned to see a girl about her age looking disapprovingly at her. She was also wearing a one shoulder silver-black long dress with beads and long slit. "What did we ever do to you?" The girl sputtered.

Eunji blinked. "Excuse me? A-Are you talking to me?"

"Yes, you. Who else?"

Wow, she's sarcastic, she thought. "Er, I'm sorry but I didn't know you?"

"It doesn't matter." She said, head held up high. "I will teach you a lesson, cruel one. You are never going to lay your hands among our kind because from now on, you will be one of us."

"Wh-what? Excuse me? I don't understand—" Eunji muttered. The swirling wind came again. Despite the sun had shining up above them, it somehow darkened up a bit. Eunji covered her face from the dust the wind was blowing.

"You will only turn back when someone will treat you the opposite of what you've been treating our kind." The girl in a back dress still went on. Eunji had no idea what she was talking about. "Anyway, choose between black and white." She was now asking her to pick one from the diffe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter