Author's Note

Counting Forward


Author's Note







Hello everyone!



First of all, I really want to say thank you for keep being with me until this fic completed and thank you for everyone that is always giving such kind reviews to me. I really appreciate your support towards this fic and I can't even find another way to express my thankfulness.



And for some who were wondering and asked me about the plot, I need to say that I am indeed being influenced by "Bokura ga Ita" manga which is Yuuki Obata's masterpiece(you should check it, really!) and some or I could say a little part of "Counting Backwards" did influenced by "Oboreru Knife" by George Asakura as well since I was deeply in love with those manga when I wrote "Counting Backwards" lol. But if you think I followed the story plot of "Bokura ga Ita" for totally 100%, I should tell you that you are wrong. There's NOTHING really similar besides Yongguk's dark past and their years of love journey and I didn't even copy their quotes or whatsoever so I have my own right of this storyline too.



Alright, so why did I choose to make Jieun end up with Junhong instead?

Well, I always prefer the third guy in EVERY story that I read(unless they got only one main guy character lol) so I began thinking something like, "why didn't I try it myself?"

Of course, as the story goes by, I realized everything will indeed feel much "right" if Jieun eventually reunited with Yongguk but I don't think Junhong has like 0% of chances too. He's been there with her for like freaking ten years and it will be so unfair if he had to let all of his ten years wasted for nothing in return. Plus, there's nothing really happened between Jieun and Yongguk as well. All that they felt is like the leftovers of the unsaid things which they couldn't say before and it pulled them into an endless regret of what and why. It's just like the feelings when you met a guy that you used to have a deep crush on again after such years and you began wondering whether it's a fate for you guys or not.


And what happened to Hyosung and Yongguk?

Well they are alright. I'm indeed not including them in Jieun and Junhong's marriage to show the readers that they already had their own life and it's just impossible for them to come because both of Jieun and Junhong doesn't know where the hell they are now. I want to make Hyosung and Yongguk cancelled their divorcement application before but as I think about if over and over again—it'd be much better to just leave them this way lmao.




I guess this is all that I could say. I hope you enjoy this story as much as I loved to write it and thank you once again for all the love that you give for this fic.



See you next time, you!




17th July, 2014