::chapter 8:: Goodbye Party

..::HRT ENTERTAINMENT NEW GIRL GROUP::.. ☮ HALCYON ☮ CLOSE| STORY STARTING|

After the Magnetic promotions, Halcyon then spent the next couple of days planning an official goodbye party for Joo Young, even though she left the group after MKOL promotions.  The girls had a cake delivered house for later and got some balloons that they threw on the floor around the whole apartment.  Since the girls were on break, they got to hang out with Joo Young a lot more and enjoyed every moment of it.  They all went to Lotte World together, shopping, and still had sleepovers.  She told the girls a couple of weeks before that she would leave to go back to her hometown for a bit before returning back to Korea to work on solo promotions.  So Halcyon decided to make the place feel more at home.  The girls would also have their moments where they would get teary at the fact that she was actually leaving, but they had to learn that life continues and she will always be a part of Halcyon.

            The official night for the party came and the girls were very excited, yet sad.  They decided it was only going to be them and their team (like manager, stylist, etc.). Everyone was at the apartment waiting (since it was time), but they were waiting for Dae Jung to come with Joo Young.  The girls were in ready position so that way when she walks through the door they could tackle her. A few minutes later, the door opened and there was Joo Young.  The girls ran and bear hugged her for like two minutes until she couldn’t breathe.  Everyone sat around, ate cake, and talked about their favorite Joo Young moments.  Then they started dancing and doing silly stuff, till all of a sudden, Hye Min runs out with silly string and sprays it on everyone.  After all the silly string wars, Nakyung asked everyone to go around and just give a little goodbye speech to Joo Young.  The team actually did theirs in a song (which was hilarious because they could not really sing), and each of the girls did theirs personally and from the heart.  It was time for Hye Min to give her speech and she was already teary.

“I don’t want to cry.  Okay so to begin, I was close to Joo Young whenever the group first started.  You are one of my many role models and you helped me through hard times before and after MKOL.  When I heard you were leaving, I wouldn’t stop crying myself to sleep at night.  Without these other 11 girls, I would still be an emotional wreck right now. As much as I don’t want you to leave, you do have to go on with your own life.  I wish you the best of luck with whatever you do and always remember our late night text messages. I love you Jooie” Hye Min said and ran to hug Joo Young.  Everyone teared up at the maknae’s speech while Joo Young tried to comfort her.  “I’m always going to be here, even in spirit.  You guys can always call or text me whenever you need me” Joo Young said and the girls gather in a group huddle. “HALCYON FOREVER AND ALWAYS THIRTEEN” The girls cheered and threw their hands in the air. 

Dae Jung then gets an emergency text, saying Joo Young’s flight has been moved to 1 in the morning, which was in two hours.  “I can’t leave now” Joo Young said as the girls hugged her tighter.  “We have to leave now so you can’t lose your flight” Dae Jung said and she nodded.  “Can we come?” Yora asked and he shook his head no.  “I’m afraid not, I don’t know if many people will be at the airport, and we do not have a security team ready” He said and the girls sighed.  “This is goodbye for now” Joo Young whispered before she hugged the girls individually.  “We love you Jooie!” The other 12 say in unison and Joo Young smiled before walking out the door with Dae Jung. “Remember..13 forever” Joo Young said shutting the door.  Once the girls were changed into the PJ’s and went to bed, they all tweeted “Remember…13 forever” and having their fans either tweet or retweet it.