::chapter 7::Dream Concert 2014

..::HRT ENTERTAINMENT NEW GIRL GROUP::.. ☮ HALCYON ☮ CLOSE| STORY STARTING|

            Halcyon has been filming music videos for the last three weeks.  Today was the last day for filming some scenes for the Magnetic music video.  The girls shot their solo scenes yesterday (all day) and today was the group shooting. 

 

Eun Ae:

 

Eun Ae

 

 

 

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/324/1/6/dark_rooftop_by_nathanmac87-d4gthtu.jpg

 

Eun Joo:

 

Eun Joo

 

 

 

http://www.centralpark.com/usr/photos/large/dd/volleyball-after-the-rain.jpg

 

 

Jaekyun:

 

Jaekyun

 

 

 

http://www.flash-screen.com/free-wallpaper/dark-fantasy-warriors-wallpaper-for-protect-your-computer/dark-fantasy-wallpaper,1366x768,66347.jpg (Imagine the cartoon like ones are real)

 

Xiao Den:

 

xiao Den

 

 

 

http://www.gamersdailynews.com/images/screenshots/20110203_x360_7269g.jpg

 

Nakyung:

 

Nakyung

 

 

 

http://img.weburbanist.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/7-abandoned-bridge.jpg

 

Alexia:

 

Alexia

 

 

 

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rcjsXC-1kBM/UiAYPvpQEII/AAAAAAAAJ5w/I_zt-CejnZg/s640/Background-Video-Music4.jpg

 

Alisa:

 

Alisa

 

Alisa by yowzer135 featuring ZAK

 

 

http://digitalcosmonaut.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/abandoned-room-with-orange-flower-curtains.jpg

 

Baicheng:

 

Baicheng

 

 

 

http://statelinesptgds.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/abandoned-city-street-4.jpg

 

Yora:

 

Yora

 

Yora by yowzer135 featuring a jersey skirt

 

 

http://www.urbanghostsmedia.com/home/twamoran/urbanghostsmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/williamsburg-trolley-terminal-abandoned.jpg

 

Kiyoko:

 

Kiyoko

 

 

 

http://blog.mugnai.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/tunnel2-640x340.jpg

 

Amelia:

 

Amelia

 

 

 

http://photovide.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Abandoned-Places02.jpg

 

Hye Min:

 

Hye Min

 

 

 

http://best-posts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/abandoned-places-25.jpg

 

            The girls arrived to the first location: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-kDL3S069lrE/UWLWbhkNyiI/AAAAAAAAS0w/Z-K44rfdhQw/s1600/Russian+military+rocket+factory+-+Imgur.jpg “This is literally the coolest thing I have ever seen” Hye Min said in her Irish accent and Eun Joo giggled at her comment.  “Yeah this is pretty cool though” Eun Joo replied and the girls walked to their trailer, where they were told to get dressed.  DaeJung then walks up to Jaekyun with a little video camera.  “Chung Hee wanted me to tell you guys that y’all are to film another behind the scenes video of the whole group shooting” He told her and she nodded.  “Well that seems fun!” She said and immediately started filming.  “Wah! Welcome everyone to our behind the scenes shooting for Halcyon’s new MV ‘Magnetic’! The girls have had pretty tiring few weeks from filming so many music videos! But we do hope you enjoy them all!” Jaekyun said and smiled.  She went off to find the other girls and found Yora, Amelia, and Kiyoko getting their hair and makeup done. 

            Jaekyun explained what was going on and the girls nodded and smiled/waved at the camera.  “Favorite thing from the video shoot Kiyoko?” Jaekyun asked and Kiyoko thought for a bit.  “I think it was when we were filming our solo shoots and when Yora was running in hers.  The area had a railroad track and while she was running in heels, one of them got caught and you just see her face plant to the ground” Kiyoko recalls at the memory and all the girls were laughing.  “Chung Hee agreed to help us make a blooper video and so he wants to save that for the ending” Amelia said and Yora just looked as red as a tomato.  “Is your ankle still bruised” Jaekyun asked and Yora nodded.  She showed the camera and there was a huge purple bruise covering her ankle. “Ouch” Jaekyun said and Yora pouted.  Jaekyun left the three and off she went to find more people.  She found Baicheng, Nakyung, and Eun Ae drinking smoothies on a couch.  “So ladies what flavors do we have” Jaekyun asked panning the camera from side to side.  “I got strawberry and banana mixed” Baicheng said and made a fish face. “I got Sweet Tart” Eun Ae said and Jaekyun made a sour face behind the camera “That is disgusting” she said and Eun Ae glared her down.  “I have Pineapple”  Nakyung said and took a sip of her drink. 

            “So I have a serious question for Nakyung” Jaekyun said in a serious voice.  Nakyung was scared so she just stared at her like she was crazy.  “Are you and J-Hope dating?” Gasps were heard from the other girls in the trailer and Nakyung face palmed.  “Literally who started that because I only talked to the boy once.” Nakyung said.  “I’m just playing with you.” Jaekyun said and filmed herself with the girls.  “Time to find the other peasants” Jaekyun said as she was going to walk out the door.  “They are filming so be quiet” DaeJung said and she nodded.  Jaekyun skipped to the filming area and there was Alisa filming her solo scenes.  “Wah she looks fabulous” Jaekyun whispered and continued to be mesmerized. Alexia was next up after Alisa was done, so Jaekyun did a mini interview with Alisa.  During that time, Hye Min would walk around in the background doing silly things without Alisa noticing.  After Alexia was done with her filming, Jaekyun went up next, so the two A sisters took the camera and walked around talking about their day. 

            Then they heard laughing off in the distance and followed the sound.  “Are you guys seriously attempting leap frog again?” Alisa asked Hye Min, Xiao, and Eun Joo while the laughed and nodded.  “Anyone face plant yet?” Alisa asked and Eun Joo raised her hand.  “She managed to trip on gravity” Xiao said and laughed at remembering it.  “Demonstrate to the viewers how to play leap frog” Alexia said and Hye Min explained the instructions while Xiao and Eun Joo would demonstrate.  Xiao was the first to jump over Eun Joo, which was successful, until it was time for Eun Joo to jump over Xiao.  Lets just say it ended with Eun Joo on top of Xiao.  “YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE FLAT HANDS HENCE WHY YOU HAVE TO BE A FROG NOT S GORILLA” Xiao told Eun Joo who continued to die from laughing.  “C’mon now! Get your sh*t together” Xiao did as she clapped to each word and everyone died from laughter. 

            Time passed and it was time for the last filming area with the last group scene.

 

 

Group (Separated)

 

 

 

Silver Top Outfit:

Amelia

Baicheng

Kiyoko

Jaekyun

Yora

Nakyung

 

Outfit 2:

Eun Joo

Xiao Den

Eun Ae

Alexia

Hye Min

Alisa

 

http://bp.uuuploads.com/abandoned-places/abandoned-places-18.jpg

 

            “It’s crazy how real it looks” Xiao told Baicheng in Chinese and she agreed.  The idea for this set is to look into the light and the girls will be brought into different places (hence the solo scene looks) some will be brought to the present, others to a dark past (a/n: If it’s hard to understand I’ll explain more) They started shooting right away, looking towards the light and soon the light eats them and they disappear.  The shooting took about 45 minutes tops, then they did a few dance scenes which only took about 30 since the girls were so focused to get everything done.  Halcyon looked over the clips and decided they were all good to be in the MV.  “HALCYON MAGNETIC COMEBACK MV SHOOTING IS A WRAP!” The director yelled and everyone cheered.  The girls did their group bow and thanked everyone their with starbucks.  The girls updated their twitters and instagrams with selfies that fans loved and enjoyed (besides some rude comments). 

 

Dream Concert 2014 Week

 

            The girls were now promoting for a little over a month now, so Dream Concert was more like a near ending point for Magnetic promotions.  The girls were number one on all music charts, the music video surpassed 2.5 million views in less than 12 hours, and went on many shows including After School Club, Star King, and QTCTW.  Halcyon was preparing all week for Dream Concert that would have groups like Girls Day,  T-ara, Dal Shabet, ZE:A, C-Clown, SPEED, Ukiss, Exo, etc.  The girls got to practice on the stage ahead of time because Chung Hee does not like his artist to be disturbed before big events.  So now it’s the night before Dream Concert and the girls are fooling around in their home. 

            “Why hello lovely Halcyon fans! We are here with a new video for the week on our channel.  Today it’s just gonna be a regular vlog/what goes down in the Halcyon house” Yora said to her camera on it’s little tripod.  Yora also started a side project that involved her own little channel and the main Halcyon channel.  Yora (along with the girls as her guest stars) would film tag videos and vlogs for her channel, and most likely vlogs for Halcyon channel once a week.  Yora picked up her camera and walked out of her room to go see what everyone else was up to.  “Say hey guys” Yora walks into the living room and the girls shouted hey at her camera.  Xiao walks up to her camera and decides to break some news.  “GIRLS QUIET DOWN….I think it’s time for the public to know something very important” She said and the girls nodded and started giggling. 

            Xiao flipped the camera around and there was Alisa and Alexia on the “pole” they had inserted into their living room.  The two monkeys were spinning around it when all of a sudden Alisa looses her balance and falls on top of Alexia.  The girls start bursting out into laughter and ask Alexia if she’s all right.  Alexia responds with a laughing nod and continues to die on the floor.  “We have literally been playing on this thing since we got it installed, it’s the best thing ever” Amelia said and Baicheng nodded.  “And note that we do NOT STRIP ON IT EUN JOO” Eun Ae yelled to Eun Joo who walked into the kitchen.  “HEY THAT WAS ONE TIME” Eun Joo yelled back and the two started laughing harder.  “What happened was that Eun Joo was home by herself and so Hye Min, Kiyoko, and I walk in to see her upside down on the pole and her shirt almost coming off, well she slid off the pole and slammed to the ground” Eun Ae said and Hye Min choked on an M&M from laughing so hard.  The dogs (who are now full grown) start barking for attention from the girls.

            Teddy jumps on the couch with Nakyung who is scrolling through twitter.  She sighs as she reads more tweets about her and Rome from C-Clown.  Kiyoko sits next to her and reads the tweets.  “Why is this still going around” Kiyoko asked silently and Nakyung shrugged.  “Because the world can’t go silent, there always needs to be someone or something to talk about to keep the world going” Nakyung said and kept scrolling.  Netizens are now concerned because Rome and Nakyung had a “fling” going on while Rome hosted After School Club with Eric Nam.  Nakyung started filming a mini video for instagram saying how her and Rome are just acquaintances and they were just having fun on the show.  “Such a good leader unnie” Amelia says and sits in her lap.  Yora ends the video before they start their nightly group meeting.   Everyone sits in the living room, with Teddy still on the couch being a lazy , Dexter sitting in Baicheng’s lap, and Thatcher chewing on one of his many chew toys. 

            “I guess tonight’s main thing is about tomorrow night and how serious this is.  We have to bring a performance so strong and more powerful than ever.  I think we should literally blow people’s minds tomorrow since this is so serious.  Let’s not bring something to the table that is so ordinary and other groups do to, we need to be different, be the odd one out.  So we really need to interact with the crowd and get them hyped up.” Nakyung said and the girls all agreed 100 percent on that.  She asked if there was anything else that they needed to talk about and Alexia started to speak.  “As far as I am thinking ahead, do you think we’ll ever need to pull the y concept as a concept for us? Because I’m not all comfortable with that.” The girls agreed and Jaekyun decided to answer.  “Time will come, but I know Chung Hee will definitely not let us sine it’s so cliché now and that’s all the public wants almost.  And it’s the way most small groups get their name out. But since we come from a small entertainment with big names out there, we have a big/small advantage. I think for our next concepts is to do something not seen now and to do something so totally out of the box, we need to have our fans turn their heads twice.  I’m sorry but I do not want us to be known as one of those groups who dove for the y concept.  And we should be happy with how far we come as sisters big or small, literally we should be grateful for everything that we have gotten since debut.” Jaekyun answered and everyone clapped.  “Well said sister” Alisa high fived her and the meeting ended. 

 

            Now it was Dream Concert day, the girls got to sleep in until 1 and began to get ready at 3 in the afternoon.  The girls were getting into their zones for the time being by either listening to music, going over the dance with another member, doing some workout moves, or just even joking around with the team.  Chung Hee flew in from the PLH concert to be with the girls on this day.  He arrived at HRT and walked into the fabulous salon:

 

http://besthomenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Style-Club-Fancy-Hair-Salon-in-Dublin.jpg

http://besthomenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Style-Club-Fancy-Hair-Salon-in-Dublin-2.jpg

http://besthomenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Style-Club-Fancy-Hair-Salon-in-Dublin-4.jpg

            “How are you ladies doing this fine afternoon?” He asked and the girls smiled and greeted him.  “Doing fine how about yourself?” Alisa replied and he smiled and nodded back.  He talked to each girl about what they wanted to bring to the table tonight since they got the news that a little over 50,000 people will be there.  After Hyo Jung was done with checking their makeup and hair, the girls were set to go to the stadium for Dream Concert.  “If you girls mess up your hair or makeup expect to be smack camed when you get back” She yelled down the hall and the girls made sure of that note.  Halcyon warmed their vocals up in the car, out the car, and into their dressing room where they were to get dressed.  Ji Yun had her helpers separate each outfit (note that Alisa helped with outfit choosing for each member for the solo outfits).  The girls were going to wear the second group out (the one where the girls are separated into a group for the silver or black shirt).  A backstage manager came to their room to tell them that they were to be after U kiss.  Even though the girls had a lot of time, they were still warming up and making sure everything was awesome.  They watched the first half of groups perform, from Got 7 to lip Service to 4 Minute, to Topp Dogg.  Once U Kiss got on stage Chung Hee gave them a pep talk.  “Note that this performance is one of the main ones everyone is expecting, so give those fans something to scream for, make them amazed.” He said and the girls nodded.  Once they were done with their prayer circle, the girls got their mics and got read to go on stage.  

            After U Kiss wished them luck, the girls walked under the stage to get ready to be lifted up and wished each other luck.  The lights dimmed and the girls popped up to the first verse.

Note that Yora's parts will be bolded, the other parts in her part are meant to be for everyone to sing

Amelia:

Light up, don't know how I did it right from the beginning, my head's kinda spinning
Light up, I won't be forgiven, my life is forbidden, they say it's a miracle
 

Baicheng:

Sometimes I don't even know if I'm wrong or right
I try to drown the sorrow that surfaces every night
I'm moving at a speed that makes everybody look slow
What happens if I let it go

Kiyoko:

But There ain't no way you're pulling me down
I recharge the speakers and sound
It's okay, it isn't your fault
Everything is alright

Hye Min:

Take me to a place I know
Anywhere that feels like home
Somewhere that if I let go
Someone's gonna catch my soul

Yora:

Magnetic (I've never lived life, but steady as I go)
Here we go! (The sky is the limit as long as it feels good)
Magnetic (I've never lived life, but steady as I go)
Here we go! (The sky is the limit as long as it feels good)
Here we go!

Xiao Den:

Show me love, sometimes when you give it you don't always get it
That's all that you wanted
Angels, watch like television
Got over my mission, so I gotta finish up

Alexia:

Sometimes I don't even know if I'm wrong or right
I try to drown my sorrow that surfaces every night
I'm moving at a speed that makes everybody looks slow
What happens if I let it go

Eun Ae:

But there ain't no way you're pulling me down
I recharge the speakers and sound
It's okay, it isn't your fault
Everything is alright

Eun Joo:

Take me to a place I know
Anywhere that feels like home
Somewhere that if I let go
Someone's gonna catch my soul

Jaekyun:

Magnetic (I've never lived life, but steady as I go)
Here we go! (The sky is the limit as long as it feels good)
Magnetic (I've never lived life, but steady as I go)
Here we go! (The sky is the limit as long as it feels good)
Here we go!

Nakyung:

Vampires and beasts tears from my cheeks
I won't hide, behind tweets
And smiles for life

Alisa:

Take me to a place I know
Anywhere that feels like home
Somewhere that if I let go
Someone's gonna catch my soul

Yora:

Magnetic (I've never lived life, but steady as I go)
Here we go! (The sky is the limit as long as it feels good)
Magnetic (I've never lived life, but steady as I go)
Here we go! (The sky is the limit as long as it feels good)
Here we go!

            The girls had the crowd jumping a long and singing, blowing their minds away.  Halcyon interacted so well with them and the performance was one of the best of the night from fan chants to fire works and literal sparks. The performance had wind like a hurricane and a video played of them singing their parts of the song as well as the lyrics so people could sing a long.  Halcyon smiled and bowed to their fans (while blowing kisses) and walked off the stage. A Pink was next on stage so they congratulated the girls including Naeun hugging her little sis Nakyung.  Once they walked into their dressing room, they got a standing ovation.  “Girls that was beyond outstanding” Chung Hee said and did a group hug with Halcyon.  They thanked him and the whole crew before getting water to drink.  Other groups came to congratulate them from time to time before the ending performance was supposed to happen.  After SNSD, everyone went on stage to interact with fans and other groups.  Baicheng hung out with Chen from EXO, Nakyung and Jaekyun went to chill with some A Pink members, and the other girls played around with each other and the fans that they could reach.  There were some Nakyung and Rome moments (#eyecontact), but nothing more. 

            Once it was all over, Chung Hee promised the girls weeks ago that he would succeed one of their wishes (besides the pole).  “Alright girls, what is the demand this time. I rather say end your comeback here, have the rest of this month and july off, and prepare in August for September.” He said and the girls looked at each other.  They huddled into one group, whispered, and then came back.  “How about we get the rest of June off, and the first week of July, and we’ll start preparing for another comeback.  Maybe just a single this time.” Nakyung offered and he nodded.  “Can we throw a surprise in their too” He asked and their raised their eyebrows.  “I take that as a yes” He said and the girls cheered.  “Congratz again on the performance ladies” He said and the girls thanked him once more before changing into their PJs, and going back home (but they also tweeted to their fans saying thank you and hope to schedule a huge day where they get to hang out with them).
 


OMG GUYS I FEEL SO GUILTY FOR BEING SO LATE ON THIS CHAPTER LITERALLY AND SERIOUSLY AND I JUST REMEBERED THE PARTY FOR JOO YOUNG I STG I WILL HAVE IT UP ON MONDAY I FEEL HORRIBLE

I BLESS Y'ALLS PATIENCE SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL, IF Y'ALL HAVE MORE IDEAS PLEASE TELL ME I LOVE YOU ALLL! PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!