::chapter two:: welcome your new maknae; debut song established;outfits at the bottom

..::HRT ENTERTAINMENT NEW GIRL GROUP::.. ☮ HALCYON ☮ CLOSE| STORY STARTING|

                “GET UP GIRLS IT IS TIME TO GO” Nakyung said as Amelia and Yora trailed behind her with pots/pans and spoons banging on them.  Everyone else walks out of their rooms, rubbing their hair or yawning or stretching.  “Is that really necessary at ten in the morning” JooYoung asked in her british accent and Eun Joo nodded sadly.  “What time did you three wake up?” Eun Ae asked the three early birds and they smiled.  “At eight, we have breakfast in the kitchen, get dress or eat, or eat and dress, I don’t care, but we have to leave at 11:15.” Nakyung said and the girls either groaned and went to the kitchen, or went to dress.  

                The girls dressed in sweats and comfortable tee shirts since they assumed they would start preparing for their debut.  “The limo is outside!” Xia yelled and the girls one by one got into the limo and off they went to the HRT building.  “So how was everyone’s first night?” Kiyoko asked and everyone nodded.  “Pretty good, besides the fact I Xia snores silently in her sleep” Eun Joo said and the girls giggled.  “I do not!” She defended herself and Eun Joo rolled her eyes.  “I’ll even video tape it tonight!” Eun Joo said and Xia stared at her.  “If I do, do not show it to anyone else..got it? Or I’ll pull a Dorothy on you” Xia said and made a funny face.  “What is that supposed to mean?”Baicheng asked.  “It means I will have a house fall on her” Xia said and Yora broke out into laughter, “Haha! Wizard of Oz reference!” Yora said like she was on meds and the girls laughed. 

                The limo then stopped, signalling the girls have arrived.  “Let’s go!” The girls said and ran to Chung Hee’s office (lol they walked into the elevator).  The girls then all packed into Chung Hee’s meeting room and sat down.  “Good morning girls!” He said walking in after them.  “Good morning Chung Hee!” The girls chorused and he smiled.  “I want you to meet your new manager,” Chung Hee said and the man walked over.  “You again?” Nakyung said to their manager and everyone was confused, besides Yora and Amelia.  “Girls meet, DaeJung, he was EH’s former manager, and now he is yours.” “It feels like I got rid of you yesterday” DaeJung said and the girls giggled. 

                “What did she do to make you dispise her?” Alexia asked and DaeJung looked at her.  “Many things…many things with those two evil minions.” He said and Yora and Amelia giggled at the memories.  “Feels like it was just yesterday” The two said at the same time and Chung Hee chuckled.  “Now you’re makeup/ hair stylist.” He nudged the girl and she smiled at Halcyon.  “Annyeonghaseyo, Hyo Jung-imida! I’m very excited to work with the eleven- I mean ten of you girls!” She said and blushed at the number she accidently said.  The girls looked confused for a few seconds, but greeted her warmly and smiled brightly at her. “Your fashion stylist” He said and another girl walked out “Annyeonghaseyo, Ji Yun-imida! I’m excited to make you girls look fabulous!” She said and the girls giggled as she did a hair flip. 

                “I completely forgot to mention you choreographer,” He said and another girl walked over “Annyeonghaseyo, Yu Ni-imida! Please treat me well” She said in a shy voice and the girls smiled at her.  “Bless” Joo Young said quietly and Amelia nodded.  “Dae Jung is also a music composer, so he went over the songs you girls have written, and will look at the choices to put on your first album” He said and the girls nodded.  “That is it for now, be expecting someone special at your townhouse tonight!” He said and the girls looked at each confused.  They all exit the room and went to their dance studio.  “Woah” The girls said as they walked in and saw how big it was. http://www.schoolempower.com/media/17574/blue.jpg “Pretty spacious, I think it can work!” Yu Ni said and the girls nodded.  “Let’s get to stretching, then we can do some warm up dances, and Chung Hee wants me to film the main/lead dancers doing some dances to put on your youtube channel he is making currently.” She said and the girls nodded, and went straight to stretching.  “Wait…we don’t have a lead dancer, as of now” Joo Young said and the girls pouted.  Yu Ni looked down, but then her face brightened.  She ran out the room and a few seconds later, she grabbed Crystal from PLH and dragged her into the room. 

                “I need you to teach Joo Young the Lolly dance we learned a few weeks ago” Yu Ni told Crystal and she nodded.  “Come with me Joo Young!” Crystal said as they went to the other side of room.  She started to teach her the dance while Yu Ni worked with the other nine on another warm up dance.  After two and a half hours, the girls took a break, and then would start filming for their youtube channel.  “We can go now” Crystal said and Joo Young nodded.  “Okay then!” Yu Ni said and the two got in position.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FggLRoIRq1I

                The girls did the moves effortlessly and everyone in the room clapped and hollered at the two while they danced.  “Eun Joo, you want to try?” Yu Ni asked her and Eun Joo nodded shyly.  It was now Eun Joo and Joo Young doing the dance together, and Eun Joo seemed to catch on quickly.  “I think we found our lead dancer for now” Yu Ni whispered to Baicheng and Xia and the two nodded.  “Alright that was perfect! Just make sure to leave some more space in between yourselves because you looked smushed together” Yu Ni said and the girls nodded.  “Now let’s do the other dance together” Yu Ni said and the girls got into their spots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDmHmVoC56U

                Yu Ni was giving them minor corrections while they were filming, but the music was so loud, no one could hear her.  But in the end, the girls did an amazing job and took a very long break.  Suddenly, Dae Jung walked in with some papaers and sat down in the circle the girls had.  “Since I had a feeling you girls did not want to move, I brought some music sheets over to you so we can all look at the song choices together.” He said and the girls nodded.  “I honestly liked all of the songs you girls had.” He said and the girls smiled.  “I made some tweeks to lyrics here and there, but I do like the songs” He said and the girls nodded.  “Let’s choose which song should be the debut single, and then maybe after that one, debut all the songs on the album.” He said and the girls nodded.

                “I feel like Vacation is that summer sort of feel, so we should wait to perform that one during the summer” Baicheng said and the girls nodded.  “I think Ghost is pretty powerful to catch a person’s attention.” Yora said and the girls agreed.   They all decided to sing the chorus together to hear what it would sound like (the lyrics):

And now you're just a ghost
When I look back never would have known that (
Baicheng, Amelia, Xia, Eun Ae, and Alexia only)
You could be so cold
Like a stranger vanish like a vapor (
Baicheng, Amelia, Xia, Eun Ae, and Alexia only)
There's just an echo where your heart used to be
Now I see it clearly
And there's just a pillow where your head used to sleep
My vision's 20/20

 

                “Now that we know your voices harmonize really well togther, I think that could be the one” Dae Jung said and the girls laughed a little at his first comment.  “I think so too” Eun Ae said and all the girls chose it to be their debut single.  “Alright, we can record right now” He said and the girls got up to go to the recording studio to start recording.  But when they walked in, they saw Chung Hee and another girl with him.  “Girls, I couldn’t wait until tonight, but I would like for you girls to meet your new maknae, Hye Min.” He said and she bowed to the girls.  The girls bowed back and they introduced themselves one by one.  “I think you girls can handle it from here, make her feel welcomed!” He said and exited the room.  The girls laughed and got to know their new maknae more, figuring out about her history and how she love m&ms.

                “Hye Min we are about to record for our debut single, I don’t know if you want to hear us sing the chorus first or, but if you want us to help you learn the song real quickly we can!” Amelia said and the girls nodded.  “Sure!” She said and they all sung through the song and saying who should sing which line.  After 30 minutes, the girls went in to start recording. 

Nakyung:

You sent a text

It's like the wind changed your mind

Yora:

We were best friends

Yeah, we were building a life

Kiyoko:

With every kiss, and every letter

Every promise of forever

Eun Joo:

Oh, But you hit "send"

And disappeared in front of my eyes

All:

And now you're just a ghost
When I look back never would have known that (
Baicheng, Amelia, Xia, Eun Ae, and Alexia only)
You could be so cold
Like a stranger vanish like a vapor (
Baicheng, Amelia, Xia, Eun Ae, and Alexia only)
There's just an echo where your heart used to be
Now I see it clearly
And there's just a pillow where your head used to sleep
My vision's 20/20

I see through you now

Yora:

 Something has died

Now that I have made up my mind

Amelia:

I'll be alright

It doesn't haunt me at night

Xia:

'Cause every gift, every letter

Every promise of forever

Baicheng:

Now, it's out of sight

Like you were never alive

All:

And now you're just a ghost
When I look back never would have known that (
Baicheng, Amelia, Xia, Eun Ae, and Alexia only)
You could be so cold
Like a stranger vanish like a vapor (
Baicheng, Amelia, Xia, Eun Ae, and Alexia only)
There's just an echo where your heart used to be
Now I see it clearly
And there's just a pillow where your head used to sleep
My vision's 20/20

I see through you now

Yora:

Now, now, now, now

Eun Ae:

So rest in peace

I'll see you on the other side

Hye Min

And now you’re just a ghost

When I look back never would have known that

Joo Young:

You could be so cold

Like a stranger vanish like a vapor

All:
There's just an echo where your heart used to be
Now I see it clearly
And there's just a pillow where your head used to sleep
My vision's 20/20

Joo Young and Hye Min:

I see through you now

 

Now, now, now, now

 

I see through you now

 

Now, now, now, now

 

I see through you now
 

                Dae Jung nodded to Joo Young and Hye Min who were the last ones to record, and put the final touches together and he had the song ready.  He started to play it and the girls got really excited once they heard it playing.  “It sounds amazing!” Kiyoko said and the girls started dancing.  “So..many..music video ideas” Eun Ae said as she started to go in a daze as she thought of some MV ideas.  “You girls can go talk about it back in the dance studio, I have to do some more things before sending it to Chung Hee” Dae Jung said and the girls nodded and left the room.

                As soon as they rushed in and sat down Eun Ae started explaining. “Okay so we could have some scenes of us in a field, kind of just running around and looking lost or just messing around, another could be us dancing, not in the field, but like in something white, and we can have one girl act as her boyfriend sent her a text or saying that they should break up, and maybe we could have a scene where the boy dies? I don’t know yet, but still..and the girl is mainly singing out her feelings” Eun Ae said and the girls stared at her with wide eyes.  “What? I like coming up with ideas” She said quietly and the girls laughed.  “I think it’s great!” Xia said and the girls agreed. 

                “Hey, I finished the song, let’s show it to Chung Hee” Dae Jung said and the girls all raced to his office.  Dae Jung handed him the disk and Chung Hee begun to play the song on his computer.  He had his foot taping the ground and he slowly nodded his head and smiled.  “I think we possibly have a number one single.” He said and the girls got really excited.  “Don’t get too excited, the market for 2014 is going to get rough” “But they have a shot, trust me” Chung Hee replied to Dae Jung’s statement and the girls freaked out some more.  “Any ideas music video wise?” He said and Eun Ae went away with her idea, telling him every detail and he nodded, agreeing with it.  “It’s a soft and flowy tone, so the music vide should have that feel” He said and the girls nodded.  “We can have Ji Yun and some of the members go over outfits and what to wear” He said and the girls agreed to it. 

                “I think your debut will be around January 20th” He said and the girls Okayed to that.  “I think that’s all I have for you girls today…you can go home and rest, oh and you girls have New Years Day off” He said and the girls thanked him a million times before running down stairs, to their limo and they all got home and plopped somewhere in the living room. Amelia and Yora then remembered they have to show Hye Min her room.  “It has three beds in it for the other girls who are supposed to come, but we don’t yet so-“ Amelia was saying until Hye Min cut her off, “Can you girls room with me?” She asked and they nodded.  “I was actually about to say that!” Amelia said and the three giggled.  They helped Hye Min unpack in their new room: http://www.realworldhouses.com/rw20bedroom1-2.jpg “The other two girls can have our room” Yora said and Amelia nodded. 

                http://www.myunva.com/images/full/2013/11/29/bathrooms-decorations-cool-master-bathroom-design-big-decoration5059.jpg “We always have our old bathroom too” Amelia said and Yora nodded.  “Hey Hye Min, I have room in my closet if you want to put your clothes there!” Kiyoko said as she ran into the room.  “Really?!” Hye Min asked excitedly and Kiyoko smiled “Of course!” She said and led her to their closet.  “Woah..” Hye Min said and Kiyoko laughed at her reaction.  She helped her unpack her clothes and shoes and then everyone met up in the living room to talk about things that happened today, and they all shared their background stories together, since they never did on the first night.

                “FOOD TIME!”  Eun Joo said as she attempted to belly slide to the kitchen, which did not work out well.  The four famous chefs of Halcyon began to cook their delicious feast, and a little cake for their new member.  “Don’t..that.icing” Alexia said to Baicheng as she was about to dip her finger onto the icing on the cake.  Alexia then muttered some things in spanish before Baicheng gave her a weird look.  Once the food was done, the girls gathered in the kitchen, said their quick prayer and begun to eat.  “I can die everyday” NaKyung said as she slouched in her chair and ate.  “Table manners” Joo Young said and Nakyung nodded, acting overly propper.  The girls laughed at her antics, and after they were all done eating, including the cake, they washed the dishes together, went to shower, and then all went to bed.

                Besides the younger three who decided to stay up late and chat some more.  She talked in her irish accent and the girls loved it so much, and asked her to say different things, and she would giggled.  “Alright well I’m tired, goodnight ladies!” Amelia said and immeditalty fell asleep. “Does she fall asleep that quickly” Hye Min asked Yora trying not to laugh, “Yep! Goodnight Hye Min!” Yora said and closed her eyes, “Goodnight unnie!” Hye Min said and silence fell in the townhouse. 


Hello everyone! The debut single has been established! If you guys haven't seen the album list., here it is: https://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/759717

I'm actually going to make outfits for this chapter right now! Or atleast majority of them tonight and some in the morning.  But I hope you girls enjoy!! 

Alexia:

Alexia

Alexia by yowzer135 featuring NIKE

Eun Ae:

Eun Ae

Yora:

Yora

Amelia:

Amelia

Xia Den:

Xia Den

Nakyung:

Nakyung

Joo Young:

Joo Young

Eun Joo:

Eun Joo

Kiyoko:

Kiyoko

Baicheng: 

Baicheng