::chapter 4:: debut music video shooting

..::HRT ENTERTAINMENT NEW GIRL GROUP::.. ☮ HALCYON ☮ CLOSE| STORY STARTING|

            “Hello everyone! We are Halcyon! Welcome to the shoot of our debut MV, My Kind Of Love! We hope you enjoy!” Nakyung said and the girls clapped before going up to the camera to make silly faces.  Some of the girls either sat in chairs to get their makeup and hair done, or went to get their nails done, or went to go get changed.  “What is the song about?” the BTS cameraman asked Nakyung as she walked onto the set to check it out since she was the first one done.  “The song is about saying we will be there for you whenever you need us, like if people put you down, or if you feel like you aren’t worth anything right now, we will be there.  Another way could be you can feel our love when you feel down, but the song speaks for itself.” Nakyung said and smiled.  “So what concept is this supposed to be” He asked and she thought.  “I think there should be no concept and just let the music speak, we do whatever we think the song’s feel has to it.  So whatever the song is, we just follow it and let it speak for itself” Nakyung said and nodded. 

            All the girls then got to the first set: http://www.todayandtomorrow.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/rainroom_3.jpg “Rain room holla” Joo Young said as she went under where the water would fall and Eun Joo laughed.  “What’s so funny?” Yora asked and Eun Joo caught her breath.  “Oh I thought you were making a legit connection to Rain oppa” She replied and the two giggled.  “This is probably the calmest group outfit we have” Alexia said and fixed her bandana. 

 

 

Halcyon

 

 

 

            “Are you girls nervous?” The cameraman asked Xiao and Alexia with Baicheng walking up behind them.  “Me personally I’m not, but the nerves will come once we start filming” Alexia said and the two agreed.  “We need all of Halcyon to set!” The director yelled and the girls all retreated.  “Hello, we are Halcyon, we will do our best!” The girls bowed and said at the same time and everyone clapped, the girls got into their positions and the music started (a/n: I won’t post the lyrics until the last group shooting).  The girls danced their hearts out, but the cool thing is, the rain wasn’t hitting them (a/n:it’s hard to explain, but they have a rain room in London where you can’t get wet so I’m basing it off of that).  They had some mess ups, or the girls accidently slipping because the floor was too slippery, or they thought some of shooting angles could have been better.  After an hour of shooting, they moved to another set and the girls quickly got changed.  New location: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/310/1/7/animus__black_room__by_juliodrai-d5k6j20.png  New outfit:

 

 

All girls

 

 

 

            “Woah, this is cool” Amelia said as she looked at the set and the BTS camera filming her amazed face.  “They are supposed to have lights shinning on our faces since the background is so dark, so we might not be able to see after this” Amelia said and laughed at the thought of her being blinded.  “Is it national laugh at random things day?” Eun Ae asked in english with her Estonian accent coming through.  “I’m laughing at the thought of us being blinded by the lights when we walk off” Amelia answered back in English and the two immediately started to act out how each of their members would do after they got blinded.  “Yora is probably going to faceplant…I could see Kiyoko like running into the camera” Amelia answered and Eun Ae could not stop laughing.  “Amelia you are probably going to explode” Yora said and Amelia agreed “I probably will” She said and everyone got on set to start filming.  “Warning you might see guts after this shooting” Amelia yelled and everyone laughed and giggled at her comment.  This scene went smoother and not as many mistakes were made.  Once they were done watching it from the monitor, the girls then had to go to different locations to film their solo scenes. 

            Alexia’s set was not very far from the other studio, so she changed outfits:

 

Alexia

 

 

 

            And walked over to the set: http://wallpapersus.com/wallpapers/2012/11/Empty-Room-In-Old-Building-1280x1280.jpg  “This is crazy old” Alexia said as she looked at the room with amazement.  She then talked with the director and he said that they are going to get shots of her looking out the window and singing her parts, and also walking around the room somewhat looking lost and singing her parts.  Alexia went to the window and started to look sad and the music started playing and cameras were rolling.  They did some scenes like that for some 40 minutes and moved on to her walking around and singing her part.  She got really emotional and started to feel the song more than ever.  She would start having tears in her eyes and would just look into the camera sadly.  After 30 minutes, they said it was nicely done and that she could go back to the other studio they were in and rest until everyone gets back for the last shoot. “Thank you for your hard work!” Alexia said and bowed before she left.

            “It’s too cold!” Kiyoko complained as they arrived to her set outside: http://weblogs.marylandweather.com/Gloomy4.JPG  “Well at least you are in warm clothes” Hyo Jung said and Kiyoko giggled:

 

 

Kiyoko

 

 

 

            While they were setting up the camera’s, Kiyoko started singing Do What You Want by Lady Gaga.  The BTS camera was catching every moment and Kiyoko forgot that camera was there.  People were getting interested in what was being filmed so they stopped for a bit and watched, but some teenage girls noticed it was Kiyoko.  So they started to get pictures and Kiyoko was starting to get worried, but shook the feeling off and waved to them.  “I guess they saw the teasers” Kiyoko said and BTS camera filmed her waving to the girls.  “What were the teasers?” The BTS cameraman asked Kiyoko and she turned to him.  “One was Hye Min like getting in argument with her boyfriend, Baicheng going back to a spot where she saw a car wreck and a little girls parents died and a female cop was comforting her, Eun Ae was her getting bullied at a party because she didn’t do what they were doing and were telling her that she was like worthless, mine was me getting in an argument with my mom and walking out of the house, and here we are! I honestly don’t remember the rest, but if I do, I will come to tell!” Kiyoko said and went to the director since he was ready.  The music started and the camera would film her crying, looking at the city lights, looking at the water, and then the camera would film scenes with her singing while walking around and singing with emotion that released her anger.  Once they were done, the crew got pictures with her before she ran off to go talk to some of the girls.  “Kiyoko, we have to go back now!” Hyo Jung yelled before Kiyoko said goodbye to the girls and ran off to Hyo. 

            Amelia was next and they arrived at an old abandoned field with an old house:

            http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_tkIYGzpcKJM/TFZAz9K-9jI/AAAAAAAAAf0/XbZwFeiK5-o/s1600/old%2Bbuilding.jpg

            “I feel like I am in the Wizard of Oz….I wanna watch it now” Amelia said to the BTS camera and some makeup artist came over to get her makeup touched up.  “It’s so dark, is it supposed to rain?” She asked the makeup artist and they shook their head.  “At least I don’t think so” she replied and Amelia nodded.  Amelia was twirling in her dress:

 

 

Amelia

 

 

           

            “What was your teaser video” The BTS cameraman asked her and Amelia answered, “Mine was just me running in a field looking upset.  But hey, I thought I would be different and not have a story, and just run in a field! One thing off my bucket list of being a tumblr girl” Amelia answered and some of the crew laughed at her comment.  “But seriously! How many teasers do you see of some random girl running in a random field? NONE!” Amelia explained and more people started to laugh.  “I’m dead serious! It’s like Chuck Norris teaching a knitting class! It.Makes.No.Sense!” Amelia exclaimed and everyone was dying.  “Let’s start filming please” The director said trying to stop laughing and Amelia nodded.  They started filming her running in the field looking lost, some of her sitting on the porch of the old house, kicking dirt on the road, looking up at the dark clouds, and then more of her singing her lines and having a straight face while singing and looking at the camera.  “Cut” the director said and some people came over to fix the camera.  “People are going to wonder if my hands had cramps because of the way I sing with them” She said to the BTS camera before they went back to filming.  Once they were done, she thanked the crew and went back to the other studio.

            “I’m like the farthest away from the studio” Baicheng said as she looked at the scenery and was walking on the road: http://wallpapersfor.me/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/endless_1920x1080.jpg .  “So we heard your teaser is really upsetting” The BTS cameraman said and she nodded, we filmed our teasers yesterday and some the day before, so my crying is done, it was too upsetting.” Baicheng told the camera as she remembered the memory.  “My filming actually won’t last as long because we filmed majority of my part yesterday.” “Only the teasers were shot yesterday?” “Yep! So our group shots are today” Baicheng replied and the director called her to start filming.  “Let’s pray I don’t trip in these heels” Baicheng told herself as she looked at her shoes:

           

Baicheng

 

 

 

            Shots of her walking the road and singing her part were filmed and she kicked some rocks here and there.  Then they decided to film a scene were she decides to sit on the road and they film her looking upset and crying and then she would lay on the road and close her eyes. This took about 25 minutes before she really wanted to go back and watch it before she had to go back.  “It looks really cool!” She said and thanked everyone before she was driven back to the studio. 

            http://railforthevalley.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/gloomy-way.jpg Xiao was walking on the railroad tracks, skipping on them and falling ever five seconds.  “Okay I need to stop before I get more dirty” Xiao said as she looked at her outfit to make sure everything was okay

 

 

Xiao

 

 

 

            “What was your teaser?” The BTS cameraman asked Xiao as she finished making funny faces at the camera.  “Mine is kind of similar to Kiyoko’s except mine is with my dad, and I came to a railroad, so here I am” Xiao said and nodded.  “I’m so hungry, DO WE HAVE FOOD?” Xiao yelled and someone brought her a whole bag of lay’s chips.  “My stomach has been answered” Xiao said and shoved chips in .  The director then called her to set and Xiao went, handing her chips to one of the crewmembers.  They started filming her walking on the railroad tracks singing, and some where she ruffled her hair.  She liked how simple hers was and the she felt like the fog was perfect.  “My nose can’t stop itching, so I had to like twitch my nose every two seconds” Xiao said and scratched her nose furiously.  They fixed some scenes after they watched some from the monitor and did some more singing scenes before she had to go back to the studio and get ready.  “Now, WE SLEEP!” Xiao chanted and ran to the car that brought her there and she knocked out.

            “I love how cool this looks” Eun Ae said as she looked out the balcony: http://www.featurepics.com/FI/Thumb300/20081023/Old-Warsaw-940593.jpg

 

 

Eun Ae

 

 

 

            “Have you ever had something like your teaser happen to you in real life?” The BTS cameraman asked her and she thought for a bit, “I wouldn’t like to say anything to that because it is personal, but maybe.” She shrugged and smiled.  They did a short mini interview and begun to shoot scenes with her remembering ‘the night before’, her looking like she was stressing out, and her singing her lines.  They filmed from behind her in the room, and on the ground so it took a bit longer than expected.  Eun Ae decided to make random noises while waiting to see what the director wanted to do next and she started to dance randomly.  “I didn’t sleep well, so I’m surprised I have this much energy” Eun Ae said and rubbed her eyes, trying not to mess up the makeup.  “Don’t you live with twelve other girls though?” the cameraman said and she remembered.  “That is very true” Eun Ae remembered and giggled.  “Let’s film some more scenes from up here and we can call it done” The director said and she nodded.  Once they were done, she waved goodbye, thanked them for their hard work, and met up with the other girls who were already at the studio.

            http://l.yimg.com/ck/image/A4269/426997/300_426997.jpg “Can I just fall asleep” Hye Min said and started to get under the sheets in her very comfty outfit:

 

 

Hye Min

 

 

 

            “What would your scenario be for your teaser?” The BTS man asked and Hye Min thought for a minute before hold the teddy bear tightly in her arms.  “I would say..my so called boyfriend comes home at this time of day and his hair is all messed up and he has lipstick all over his chin and he has a unfamiliar smell to him, and I confront him about it and we argue and he leaves to cool his anger.  I have to film some singing parts before we film a scene of him back hugging me” She said and nodded.  “I really felt like it was happening to me though” Hye Min said threw the sheets over her head.  They soon started filming and they got scenes of her looking out the window, hugging her knees, throwing pillows at the door because she was furious, her hugging her teddy bear while singing the lyrics, and getting out of the bed to look at pictures of him she had on her bedside table.  Her tears would drip onto the picture and she would sigh.  They took a short break for the male actor to get ready and for her to watch some of the scenes. 

            “Who is the person?” The BTS man asked and Hye Min put a finger up to her lips.  “You will see!” She replied and soon, Jaekyu from Absolute walked in and the two bowed at each other before hugging.  “Ready to film again?” She asked him and he nodded.  “I’m so tired though! Maz kept us working on the new album, and I wanted to hit him with a pillow so badly because he wouldn’t let us sleep” He said and she giggled.  “I would have just fallen asleep!” She replied before they had to go back to filming. It took them ten minutes to film the back hugging scene perfectly because one of them would either mess up and get nervous, or make a joke.  “Thank you for your hard work!” The two said and bowing at the same time and left together.

            http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/096/4/f/Gloomy_morning____by_jeremi12.jpg

 

 

Joo Young

 

 

 

            “The sun is going down, and it’s so cold outside, that I might freeze to death” Joo Young sung and shivered.  “I really should have worn the leggings” She said to herself and giggled.  The BTS man filmed her every moment and she giggled.  “Are you not cold” She asked him and he shook his head no.  “Makes sense because you have such a huge jacket!” Joo Young said and poked his jacket.  “What is your teaser about?” “Mine is kind of me being a depressed person as I watched like couples walk by and children play, me being a loaner basically” She said and giggled.  Filming started a few minutes later and filmed her walking on the concrete, looking at families and couples, then looking down looking upset. Some were with her singing as she sat on a bench and caught a leaf in her hand as it fell from a tree.  “I need redbull” she said as they took a quick break and someone came to bring her red bull.  “I need the energy” she said and decided to go watch some of the scenes that were filmed.  “Let’s get more singing shots in so that way we have a variety to pick from” The director said and she nodded.  Joo Young basically did the same things she did earlier and some fans gathered behind a gate that blocked off the area to get pictures of her.  “Thank you for your hard work!” Joo Young said and bowed as she walked towards the van that brought her to the location.  “It’s amazing what social media can do these days” She said and waved the camera goodbye. 

 

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/101/c/b/gloomy_morning_by_fantasmatastic-d3dshen.jpg

 

 

Nakyung

 

 

 

            “So much snow” Nakyung said as she was taking a break from filming.  “After this I get to go visit Eun Joo to watch her film since she is near by.” Nakyung said smiling and started to play with the snow. “What shall I build” She asked the camera man and he told her a snow man “I’ll make him a drag queen” She said and some of the set members laughed.  “This is a miniature snow man drag queen everyone” She said after she presented the snow man to everyone and they laughed at her silliness. 
They went back to filming and they shot more scenes of her singing and her leaning against the light post.  They shot for a good hour before she thanked everyone, bowed, and got into the van to see Eun Joo film.  “I feel bad that your camera was frozen, but at least you got something from me!” Nakyung told the camera man and he nodded.  “How excited are you for your debut with Halcyon?” He asked and she started clapping, “So excited! I feel like we will do well and show out different personalities and how well we blend together.  Even though I have done this before, it’s still nerve racking.” She said and they arrived at Eun Joo’s location: http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_774197.jpg

 

 

Eun Joo

 

 

            “It’s official, cold weather is not my best friend” Eun Joo said after she hugged Nakyung.  “How is your shooting going?” Nakyung asked as she huddled against Eun Joo because she was so cold.   “We’ve been here for almost an hour and the camera broke so they are trying to fix it” Eun Joo said and pouted.  “How have you been keeping warm?” The BTS man asked.  “I’ve been staying in the van, and we had hot chocolate so it was all good!” Eun Joo said and giggled.  “What is your teaser about?” “I don’t really have a story because I chose not to, but it was me just walking the streets looking upset.” Eun Joo said and Nakyung stared at her, “Wow so original” She said sarcastically and Eun Joo punched her shoulder.  “Sorry for the technical issues! We are ready!” The director said and Eun Joo gave a hug to Nakyung and two thumbs up to the BTS camera for goodluck.  They did some scenes with her walking around, singing her part of the song, some where she would stop under one of the street lights and sing.  Then she decided to get some shots of her doing the dance, because she wanted to make things more interesting.  Nakyung watched from the monitor and liked what she saw.  Once Eun Joo was done, she also went to watch and liked the scenes.  “Let’s shoot a scene with your face half way in the light, and the other half in the dark” The director said and she nodded.

            They filmed her doing so and Nakyung could not stop laughing because of how serious Eun Joo is.  “Eun Joo it looks like you want to murder someone” Nakyung said from behind the camera and Eun Joo tried not to laugh.  Once they got it perfect, Eun Joo was done and the two thanked the crew and left for the studio. 

            http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/109/7/c/dark_outside_by_t0yken-d3ecjil.jpg

 

 

Yora

 

 

 

            “The moon is so gorgeous” Yora said as she smiled at the moon.  “What is your teaser about?” The BTS man asked Yora.  “Mine was coming back to a spot where I remembering a friend drowning and I can’t get over the fact that she is gone still.” Yora said and nodded.  “Would you like some hot chocolate?” One of the crew members asked and Yora nodded excitedly, “Please! Thank you!” Yora told him and the member walked off to get her some.  “If you had to decide, what was your favorite teaser, not including yours.” He asked and she thought.  “That’s tough because I liked all of them! I guess Jaekyun unnies, hers is very different” Yora said and nodded with her choice.  A few minutes later, she was called to set to start filming and she was doing pretty well.  There were scenes of her looking in the water, crying because of the memory, looking out into the city, and the moon, and singing her lines when she did so.  After 45 minutes and her singing the song while she looked into the camera, she was considered done for her solo filming and the director let her go back to the studio.  “Thank you everyone so so much!” Yora said and bowed before going off to the studio where the rest of the girls were playing Hannah Montana on the wii.

 

http://turnertechart.com/astropolitan/TileRoom.jpg

 

 

Alisa

 

 

 

                                                                             “People might be confused with Jaekyun unnies and my teaser because it has nothing to do with the song” Alisa said as she walked onto set.  “What is your teaser about?” The BTS man asked him and she shrugged.  “My teaser, and the same for Jaekyun’s teaser, was kind of made for people to make up the story.  For their imagination” Alisa said and nodded.  “It’s different and cool, so I hope we can gather the public’s attention by doing something new and not recycled” Alisa said and smiled.  “But the tiles are so slippery since I’m wearing tights, so I kept slipping earlier.” Alisa explained and walked onto set to see if she would fall again.  “Be very careful” She told herself and after she did, she slipped and fell.  “This is so not cool” She said as she tried to get back up, but fell again.  Yu Ni came on set to help her up, but she accidently fell too, and they were laughing together.  Once they managed to get up, they immediately started filming and Alisa was singing her part and her goal was to look really upset and miserable.  She would sit in the corner of the set and had tears pouring down her face as she sang, and ended it with her laying on the floor.  The director then told her she could come watch it on the monitor to see if she liked it or if she wanted to change some things.  “It looks so scary!” She said to herself in german, but people heard her, but had no clue what she said.  “How long did we shoot for?” She asked the director and he looked at his watch, “For about 50 minutes, but you are done though! So you can go downstairs to where everyone else is” He said and she nodded and thanked everyone for their amazing work.

 

 

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/142/c/b/Legacy_Cage_dark_room_by_The_Black_Ivy.jpg

 

 

Jaekyun

 

 

 

            “Wow” Jaekyun said in amazement as she walked onto set and greeted everyone.  “This is awesome!” She said and walked over to the cage where the book was.  “Hello, Jaekyun” The BTS man said as he came up behind her, “Oh, hello! How are you?” She asked and bowed,  “I’m doing well, so what was your teaser about?” He asked and she moved from foot to foot.  “Mine is similar to Alisa, it leaves something for people to create on their own, but when I thought about it, I felt like I’m telling the story of all the girls, hence the book” She said carefully, thinking about every Korean word she said and making sure it was correct.  Soon after, they started filming and she sang the song with emotion (of course) and moved a little to the beat of the song.  Then she really started to feel and tried to do the dance to it in heels, but it didn’t work out as well.  They got some scenes of her looking into the book that held the girls stories, and tried to help them, but since she couldn’t open the cage.  So she would try different ways to break the cage, but the only thing that could break it would be her tear going into the keyhole (I know it’s weird but bare with me).  Once the cage opened near the end of the song, the girl’s could not be saved from their situations, so Jaekyun slowly closed the book and held it close to her chest.  The director yelled cut and let her come to the monitor to see what everything had looked like.  She really liked everything and how cool the camera angles looked.  “Are we done?” She asked and the director and he nodded.  “Let’s go downstairs and shoot the last couple of scenes!” The director yelled out and everyone went downstairs.

            The other 12 girls were dressed, so only Jaekyun had to get ready:

 

 

All Girls

 

 

 

            “These are the coolest outfits ever” Joo Young said as she started to do the dance in it.  “Can we just take a moment and just look at the height difference between Baicheng and Jaekyun” Amelia asked and everyone turned towards the two and laughed at the huge height difference.  “How tall are they?” The BTS man asked the laughing Nakyung, “Baicheng is 183 cm and Jaekyun is 149 cm” Nakyung said breathlessly and Dae Jung came with his phone to take a picture of the two.  “This is amazing oh my goodness” Eun Ae said and the girls were then called to set to start filming.  http://www.appellaterecord.com/uploads/image/empty%20room.jpg

 

            “Let’s start rolling” The director yelled and the girls got into positions.  The music started and the girls started to do their dance. 

 

Alisa:

I can't buy your love, don't even wanna try.
Sometimes the truth won't make you happy, so I'm not gonna lie.
Xiao:

But don't ever question if my heart beats only for you, it beats only for you.

Amelia:

I know I'm far from perfect, nothin' like your entourage
I can't grant you any wishes, I won't promise you the stars.
Kiyoko:

But don't ever question if my heart beats only for you, it beats only for you.

Yora:

Cause when you've given up.
When no matter what you do it's never good enough.
Alexia:

When you never thought that it could ever get this tough,
Thats when you feel my kind of love.


Joo Young:

And when you're crying out.
When you fall and then can't pick, you're heavy on the ground
Eun Joo:

When the friends you thought you had haven't stuck around.
That's when you feel my kind of love.
Eun Ae:
You won't see me at the parties, I guess I'm just no fun.
I won't be turning up the radio singing, "Baby You're The One".
Jaekyun:

But don't ever question if my heart beats only for you, it beats only for you.

Hye Min:

I know sometimes I get angry, and I say what I don't mean.
I know I keep my heart protected, far away from my sleeve.
Baicheng:

But don't ever question if my heart beats only for you, it beats only for you.

Nakyung:

Cause when you've given up.
When no matter what you do it's never good enough.
When you never thought that it could ever get this tough,
Thats when you feel my kind of love.

Baicheng:

And when you're crying out.
When you fall and then can't pick, you're heavy on the ground
When the friends you thought you had haven't stuck around.
That's when you feel my kind of love.
Kiyoko:
Cause when you've given up.
When no matter what you do it's never good enough.
When you never thought that it could ever get this tough,
Thats when you feel my kind of love.

Xiao:

And when you're crying out.
When you fall and then can't pick, you're heavy on the ground
When the friends you thought you had haven't stuck around.
That's when you feel my kind of love.

Jaekyun:

And when you're crying out.
When you fall and then can't pick, you're heavy on the ground
When the friends you thought you had haven't stuck around.
That's when you feel my kind of love.

 

All:

Cause when you've given up.
When no matter what you do it's never good enough.
When you never thought that it could ever get this tough,
Thats when you feel my kind of love.

 

Yora:

I can't buy your love, don't even wanna try.
Sometimes the truth won't make you happy, so I'm not gonna lie.

But don't ever question if my heart beats only for you, it beats only for you.

 

            Once they finished all of the group shots, they did some more short solo scenes, and about a half an hour later, they were done filming.  “THAT IS A RAP ON MY KIND OF LOVE!” The director yelled out and everyone cheered and clapped.  “Congratulations, HALCYON, CONGRATUALATIONS HALCYON, CONGRATUALTIONS HALCYON~….CONGRATUALATIONS HALYCON~” PLH and Absolute sang/yelled as they walked out onto the set with a huge cake .  The girls were really surprised and kind of got teary because they did not expect for that to happen.

 

The cake: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-_I2SUAwovug/UZRm-jqo0PI/AAAAAAAAA38/wNH-ZAobv1o/s1600/CAKEOFTHEMONTHAPRIL.jpg

 

            The girls clapped and blew out the candles that were on the cake (a/n: imagine the candles on it).   Hye Ri then grabbed some of the cake and smashed it on Nakyung’s face, which declared a cake war between those two and Lixi from Absolute.  But then Xiao started to throw cake at her brother, Lixi, and they had a little cake fight.  Other than that, everyone else took pictures together and ate the cake normally.  “Now we have to get ready for the showcase tomorrow, and our debut Monday” Eun Joo said and after that Dae Jung brought in their three puppies.  Everyone played with the puppies and took pictures with them before the girls had to go home and rest.  “THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR HARD WORK AND WE KNOW THE VIDEO WILL BE AMAZING SO THANK YOU SO MUCH!” Nakyung said and the girls bowed and thanked everyone once again.  


Hello everyone! the music video shooting is here! I hope you guys love it and please do not complain about how many lines your character got, I tried to even it out as best as I could for 13 girls.  i'm still deciding if i should do the showcase and not them on M!CountDown, or do M!Countdown and not the showcase.  Idk comment below and tell me which one you would prefer

 

And also welcome the new and oldest member of Halcyon: Jaekyun!! chenzi will be doing the article on her soon!!! 

1/19/2014 (imagine the music video being shot on the 17th and 18th)