::fourth article::

..::HRT ENTERTAINMENT NEW GIRL GROUP::.. ☮ HALCYON ☮ CLOSE| STORY STARTING|

GENERAL

HRT Entertainment's new girl group joins the line-up of groups set to debut in 2014
December 24, 2013 @ 10:04PM                                                                                                                                                                                             by chenzi

 

 

Absolute are also in on teasing netizens with the new girl group, Halcyon! On 24th December, Absolute's Kim Hyunhoo updated his instagram with a picture of him and an unknown girl with the caption, " Congratulations Kiyoko chan! This was the only decent picture I can find hehet #throwback #halcyon ".

On the same day HRT Entertainment revealed the 3rd nationality member of Halcyon, Takashida Kiyoko. Kiyoko is Japanese-Korean born in Osaka, Japan and she lived there before moving to Seoul. She has been a HRT Trainee for 5 years. A video of her singing to Narsha's I'm in Love has been uploaded to HRT's YouTube channel and it has since garnered more than 9,000 views!

Netizens are super excited for more so HRT Entertainment gave them what they want nearing the day of giving.

Right after introducing Japanese-Korean Kiyoko, HRT Entertainment revealed the 4th nationality member of Halcyon, DANI, through Lixi's twitter. What surprises netizens more is the caption that came along with the photo he tweeted, "really old pic but twin sis is finally getting her shot. so happy for ya xiao dan mei mei x" .

Dani is Chinese-Korean born in Canada but raised between Paris and England. She came to Korea two years ago to audition for HRT and got in. Since then she has been a trainee in HRT. Dani showcasted her rapping skills in a video uploaded in HRT's YouTube channel. With her twin brother Lixi playing the piano and his group member Jay beatboxing, they did a cover of Verbal Jint's You Deserve Better. The response for the video was explosive.

Already a week since Halcyon was introduced to the world, they already have a fanclub with more than 1000 members!

"I am loving these talented girls. HRT does not disappoint." "Please reveal the rest of the members already!" "Is hiding the girls' faces a concept or something?"

 

TAGS 
HRT Entertainment  P.L.H  ABSOLUTE  Hyunhoo  Lixi  Halcyon