::allkpop;member leaving::

..::HRT ENTERTAINMENT NEW GIRL GROUP::.. ☮ HALCYON ☮ CLOSE| STORY STARTING|

allkpop_logo.png

 

GENERAL

[BREAKING] Joo Young of Halcyon to leave the group. 
December 24, 2013 @ 1:07AM                                                                                                                                                                                             by jazzydoll

HRT just released on their website that Joo Young will be leaving Halcyon before the group has their comeback in April.  The entertainment has said that Joo Young is leaving for personal reasons that they will keep quiet from the public.  Joo Young will not be participating in the new album making.  

"Joo Young will no longer be apart of Halcyon from this day foreward.  She has made a decision to leave Halcyon for personal reasons which we will not release on behalf of her and her family.  The members of Halcyon will miss her very deeply, as she was a blessing to be apart of Halcyon.  The HRT family wishes her luck in whatever she chooses to do with her future and will alwys remain a family member of HRT.  Best wishes to Joo Young from HRT " 

Halcyon will now be a twelve member girl group, and fans are going to miss Joo Young in Halcyon.  "Best wishes for Joo Young", "Always and forever a part of Halcyon", "Even though they just got their name out there, I will always remember her in Halcyon". 

Nakyung left a long message on her twitter not that long ago sharing her thoughts on Joo Young's leaving. 

"Just got some news that my Joo Young will not be promoting with Halcyon. The Halcyon girls are still upset with Joo Young leaving, as we all bonded so closely together quickly and became a huge family, it will be weird having from our family leave.  We will miss you so much Joo Young and I will miss you waking us up on the weekends in your British accent.  I'm already starting to tear while writing this! Never forget us and we will support you (and spam you with text and calls) everyday, every minute, every second.  Thank you for being amazing and awesome and we hope to see you soon again! Halcyon now, Halcyon forever~ 

-xoxo Nakyung (and the rest of Halcyon, lol Yora and Alexa didn't want me to leave the rest of the girls out, they are over my shoulder as I am currently tweeting)

TAGS 
HRT Entertainment  Halcyon  Joo Young


Not exactly an update but I am sad to say that Joo Young/Blackwings64 will be leaving Halcyon (personal decision).  I will miss Joo Young a lot and I hope for the best in the future!! I love you lots and do not forget it!! Thank you for being a part of Halcyon!