::chapter one:: welcome to your home

..::HRT ENTERTAINMENT NEW GIRL GROUP::.. ☮ HALCYON ☮ CLOSE| STORY STARTING|

                “Come on! We are going to be late!” NaKyung yelled to her other nine members as they raced to Chung Hee’s offce.  Nakyung opened the door and ran to Chung Hee’s meeting room, where he was sitting with his ipad waiting for the girls.  “So glad you girls could-“ He was interrupted when he heard a bang.  “Sorry!” Yora said to Eun Joo.  “What did you do?” Kiyoko asked.  “Slammed the door in my face! I think I dislocated my nose!” Eun Joo said and Yora continued to apologize.  He called one of his assistance in and odered for a bag with ice.  “Right away Mr. Chung Hee” His assistant said and ran off. “Good morning girls” “Good morning Chung Hee” The ten chorused and smiled at him.  “Girls, you are all getting very good reviews on your articles, especially you Xia, since Lixi is your brother” He said and her eyes got big.  “Really? I thought I would have never heard those words?” She muttered the last part and Amelia tried to hold in her laughter. 

                “Alright, I called you girls in today because you girls will be moving into your new townhouse” He said and the girls got excited, besides Yora, Amelia, and Nakyung.  “Wow not a mansion, I guess Chung Hee decided to take a step down” Nakyung whispered to Yora and she nodded.  He heard her comment and shook his head.  “This townhouse might look small on the outside, but the inside is huge! 14 bedrooms about 10 or 11 bathrooms, and about 11 closets.” He said and the girls jaws drop.  “Nope I think he upscaled” Yora replied to Nakyung’s comment and she nodded in reply.  “When do we get to move in?” Alexia asked excitdely and could not stop jumping in her seat.  “Your luggage is already at your house, your rooms have your names on them, including your bathrooms and closets, and the limo is outside to pick you up right about…now.” He said and in a blink of an eye, the girls were already racing down the hall towards the limo. 

                “SCREW THE ELEVATOR IM TAKING THE STARES!” Joo young yelled out with Eun Ae, Alexia, and Eun Joo behind her.  The other five waited for the elevator to open up and it did.  To get down the stairs faster, Eun Joo sat on the railing and slid all the way down when going through each level of stairs.  “This is quicker!” Eun Ae said and copied Eun Joo.  Once they got down, they already saw the other five running towards the limo.  “NOOOOOOOO” Baicheng yelled and got to the limo door first suprinsgly and jumped in.  “LET’S MOVE MOVE MOVE!” NaKyung said as she waved her arms in circles as her members climbed in the limo one by one.  The girls cheered and jammed to music as they were driven to the townhouse. “At least it isn’t far from the HRT building.” Alexia said and the girls nodded. 

                They arrived in ten minutes and there the limo driver gave them each their own key to door that awaited their “house”.  The girls ran to the door, unlocked it and ran inside, but stopped and their eyes went huge.  “Woah” They all said in unison and beamed.  http://www.trulia.com/property/3119018134-226-W-71st-St-New-York-NY-10023#photo-4 (ignore how it’s in NY).  The girls looked all around and once they found the kitchen, they saw a note.  “Read it!” Eun Ae told Kiyoko and she nodded.  “Congratulations Halcyon, if you go up to the third  floor you will find you name on a white board that is hanging on the doors to your rooms, bathrooms, and closets.  Some of you will be sharing a bedroom, bathroom, or a closet, or even all three.  The cloets are all on the fourth floor by the way.  But rememeber, there are possibly three other girls later on living with you, so don’t kill each other.  Love your CEO” She read and they shrugged.  “Well that was heart felt” Amelia said with sarcasm and then they all raced to the third and fourth floors to their rooms. 

                “YORA I FOUND OUR ROOM!” Amelia yelled down the hall to Yora as she raced to where Amelia was. 

Room: http://www.decorpad.com/photo.htm?photoId=102132&designerId=176&currentPage=0&index=8

Bathroom: http://bathroomideaspictures.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bathroom-designs-for-girls.jpg

                The two started freaking out about their room and their bathroom and each claimed a bed and started relaxing.  “I guess we will meet up with everyone in the hall before we all go to look for our closets” Yora said and Amelia nodded. 

                “This feels just like home!” Alexia muttered under her breath as she walked into her room: http://interiorfurnituretest02.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/blue-bedroom-ideas-1.jpg.  “What’s this” Alexia was talking to herself as she found another door.  “This is our bathroom!” Alexia was shocked to see Kiyoka already in the bathroom already and the two laughed.  http://cdn.decorpad.com/photos/2011/09/18/57778f7ff0ca.png  “Let me see your room!” She told Kiyoko and she lead her to her room. http://www.vanessamariedesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/purple-bedroom-ideas.jpg “This is gorgoeus! And it fits you too!” Kiyoko smiled at Alexia’s comment and the two continued to chat in her room.

                “OH MY GOODNESS!” Nakyung said as she ran in her room.  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/325807354262916774/ “THIS VIEW IS AMAZING!” She said as she looked at the window and saw the city.  http://www.craftsmanhouse.us/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Bathroom-Color-Ideas-Picture.jpg “I love the blue” Nakyung said as she walked into her bathroom.  She plopped on her bed and smiled “THIS IS SO COOL!” She said and walked to her window to watch the cars drive back.

                “It’s so pink” Baicheng said as she walked into her pink wonderland: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/325807354262916819/ She then walked into her bathroom and giggled http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-dEUi5Dx33Ck/TzEaCMoDFXI/AAAAAAAAK_4/-iHGA6VDsmA/s640/bathroom+ideas+for+young+boys46.png “It’s so different!” She said and twirled in her bathroom.  “Seriously living the life now” She said to herself and walked out to go see the maknae’s room.

                http://www.pinterest.com/pin/225743000045568249/ “AAAAAAAHHHHH” Eun Joo and Xia screamed at the same time and spazzed together.  “I get the bottom bunk!” Eun Joo called and slammed against her bed.  “Fine by me! If it breaks you get hurt first.” Xia said and climbed onto her top bunk. Eun Joo rolled her eyes at the comment and they looked out the window.  “City view!” Xia said as she looked from her bunk and Eun Joo nodded.  “Let’s go check out the bathroom” Eun Joo said and Xia followed.  http://www.articlesweb.org/blog/wp-content/gallery/some-popular-bathroom-decor-ideas/some-popular-bathroom-decor-ideas-7.jpg “What do you know, people can look at you while you work out on an elipticle machine that is randomly in our bathroom” Xia said and Eun Joo giggled.  “This is lovely” She said as she put on one of the bathrobes and danced, which Xia quickly followed. 

                “It’s so small!” Joo Young said to herself as she crawled on her bed to the window: http://cdn.freshome.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/small_bedroom_ideas.jpg.  “I love it” She said and quickly got up to see her bathroom: http://jsdpn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/look-at-that-single-porcelanosa-faucet-for-your-bathroom-design-ideas-with-shower-tub-combo.jpg. “It’s so elegant!” Joo Young said as she went back in her room and looked at the cabinents and other things.  “Joo Young-shi, come see my room!” Eun Ae told Joo Young and she nodded.  http://img.hgtv.com/HGTV/2010/09/21/hdivd1405_girls-bedroom_cropped_s4x3_lg.jpg “It’s actually big!” Joo Young said and she nodded.  They checked out her bedroom and the two thought it was cool http://cdn.freshome.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/small_bathrooms-design_ideas.jpg “I didn’t think I would need this big of a room, but if you want to come in anytime you can!” Eun Ae said and Joo Young smiled. 

                “LETS GO LOOK AT OUR CLOSETS!” Eun Joo yelled from the hall and everyone raced upstairs

Alexia’s closet: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-kPe3rN4c4Ys/TYUiTAwr9kI/AAAAAAAAALk/Fl1-hs1gk-Y/s1600/kast1.jpg

Kiyoko’s closet: http://www.bitrebels.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Dream-Walk-In-Closet-3.jpg

Xia Den and Yora’s closet: http://www.greatestinteriordesign.com/images/Walk-in-Closet-Ideas-Small-Spaces.jpg

Amelia, Joo Young, and Eun Joo’s closet: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-eUuxWUQuvxA/UW2IfZ4YLGI/AAAAAAAAC1k/-51Tl8fnF0Y/s640/tumblr_lxzvdvyzgM1qakjp5o1_500.jpg

Baicheng and Nakyung’s closet: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-f46rIvZq20M/T3MaMx8hfJI/AAAAAAAAClI/J-VRS6wANBk/s1600/tumblr_lqrsibFjZr1qgd38oo4_1280.jpg

Eun Ae’s closet: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_E7Ys-ZT7_wQ/TUuKdaOYjwI/AAAAAAAABns/3-wkr0bdq4Y/s400/Closet%2B1.jpg

                All the girls freaked out over their closets and ran into everyone’s closets to check them all out.  The girls then all decided to gather in the living room just to chat and hangout.  “Hey I just got a text from Chung Hee, it says get ready to meet your new manager, stylist, and makeup/hair stylist tomorrow at 10 in the morning.  From their we will be discussing what songs to put on your first album whenever you debut and come up with a concept for your debut single.  Also I have other exciting news, but I’m debating when to tell you all.” Nakyung said and the girls huffed.  “I love how straight foreward he is.” Baicheng said and Yora agreed. 

                “Wait..where’s Xia?” Amelia asked and the girls looked around.  “Hey girls, come check this out” Xia yelled from down the hall to where she was and gasped.  http://soundoc.net/files/Recording%20Studio%20Control%20Room.jpg “Our own recording studio?” Kiyoko said and the girls walked around.  Yora, Amelia, Eun Joo, and Xia ran into the studio booth were the microphones were and started talking.  “The glass is soundproof” Alexia laughed as she saw the four younger ones freaking out, but couldn’t hear what they were saying.  The older ones laughed as they watched the maknaes roll on the floor and freak out. 

                “When should we tell them it’s soundproof?” Joo Young asked and Nakyung shrugged, “Let’s not tell them, this is pure entertainment!” Nakyung laughed as Yora pretended to smash a guitar.  Everyone then went back to the living room and just sat wherever.  “This is kind of random, but when we are all out in public or on a show or something, could you use my korean name?” Kiyoko asked and the girls nodded.  “Sure Hyesun” Yora said and nuddged Kiyoko, which made her laugh.  “So I guess we can start a tradition for like everynight when we get home to have a family meeting in here whenever we need one, but it would be really cool if we can all meet in the living room before we go to bed and just talk about our day and how everything went and stuff.” Nakyung said and the girls all agreed.

                “I wonder what the surprise is though” Eun Ae wondered to herself and everyone agreed.  “Maybe it’s our debut date?” Amelia shrugged and everyone nodded.  “Maybe we get to make an official twitter page?” Xia suggested and the girls nodded to that.  “I don’t know, but I do that I am starving!” Baicheng said and her stomach growled on cue.  The girls giggled and all went into the kitchen.  Baicheng, Xia, Eun Joo, and Alexia began cooking a huge dinner for the girls to eat and to celebrate the girls first night in the Halcyon house.  “Maybe tomorrow we should like all decorate our doors.” Amelia said and everyone agreed.  Thirty minutes later, the food was on the table http://www.buhaykorea.com/wp-content/gallery/food/p1010150.jpg and everyone sat down, said a little prayer, and began to eat. 

                “It’s official, you four are the cooks of this house.  This is so good!” Nakyung said and everyone agreed.  “It’s already late, do whatever, I’m going to bed” Nakyung announced and everyone went to their rooms saying goodnights and quickly fell asleep.  Amelia and Yora were laying in their beds whispering to each other and giggling.  “Hey Amelia, do you think this group will end up like EH or like the PLH unnies?” Yora quietly asked and Amelia pouted a little.  “I really do think we will come near our senior’s success, but we will definetly surpass what EH came across.” Amelia said and Yora agreed.  “Do you ever miss EH?” Yora asked again and Amelia giggled.  “Sometimes I do, but I like this group more.  It helps to give Nakyung, you and I a new beginning and a better bond with our members.  I felt like when we were in EH, we had a bond, but more like a friend bond and not sisters.  But with Halcyon, it feels so~ different; I really do feel like we are sisters, even a whole family.  This group has a chance; we just have to keep pushing.” Amelia said and Yora nodded.  “Well goodnight unnie!” Yora said to Amelia and she giggled “Goodnight!” 


THE PREMIERE OF THE FIRST CHAPTER GUYS WOOT WOOT! WE NEED A CARLTON:

Lol it gets me evertime! But I am currently working on the first album for Halcyon and at the same time trying to remember what songs I had on P.L.H's album -.-, but anyways I hoped you enjoyed!

12/29/13