a n g e r

Sealed Lips

"That's Yongguk, Jieun-ah." Hana's mouth automatically answered. Jieun, flustered, she literally blushed. "Wh-What is he doing here?" Jieun asked. She glared at Hana, "You told me he wasn't here!" She yelled. Yongguk - astonished - looked at Jieun with caring eyes. 

"Listen, I-I'm sorry Jieun-ah, I'll get going now." Yongguk said as he grabbed his jacket and sprinted out the door. What was he to do? Jieun was mad, and he didn't want to hurt her anymore then he already has. He kinda felt bad for his actions towards Jieun during the past year and he didn't want to face the monster he created, if she did turn into one.

Yongguk awoke from the bright sun gleaming through the curtains. He grinned. I saw her.. He thought. With nothing going on anymore with Himchan finishing his grand opening and such, it was almost time to go home back to Korea. He grabbed his phone and noticed all of his notifications. 

From : Jung Hana
Hey, I'm sorry for the way she acted yesterday. I kinda told her that you wasn't here, in London... Sorry :(

He sighed remembering the way she acted. Angry, or let's say horrified. "Am I the only one awake?" He mumbled getting up from the hard wooden floor. 
It's alright, it'll be okay... He thought. But he knew that she possibly wouldn't and couldn't forgive him. 
He sat down at the table with his glass of orange juice and looked at his other notications.

 From : Jung Hana
Hopefully you'll understand… I know that telling her you weren't coming was bad, but I have something to tell you…

From : Jung Hana
Nevermind, I'll tell you when we get to Korea..

From : Songgie
I thought you weren't going to be here! Was this a surprise planned by you and Hana? Or am I being selfish and you guys have something going on?! It's best to tell me the truth  

Yongguk sighed. There isn't, and there wasn't anything between Hana and him. He felt pained, and honestly only Hana knows why Yongguk is like this. Yongguk had hit rock bottom and didn't want Jieun to see him like this. He wasted money on useless things, he bought things off the street, he had to run back to his younger friends to stay alive, and apparently everything worked out fine. He went to a psychiatrist with the help of Sunhwa's friend who said he'll help for free, he also went to a job interview before they left. But it wasn't guaranteed that he would get the job. 

To : Songgie
It's not like that…

He paused while texting, "No, don't reply yet…" He told himself locking his phone. "Not yet." He said getting up from the table.

"Look!" Jieun chorused waving her phone in the air, "I know he saw it! It says so!" She screamed at herself. Desperate? Nah, more like she wanted- no, demanded an answer.
"Whatever, not like I wanted to know." She tried convincing herself slowly putting her phone down. "That's right, I didn't want to know." 

"Jieun!" Hana screeched through the door frame. "Do you want to eat? If not we're all leaving to Chan's!" She asked. Jieun paused, "Not hungry, let me get dressed first." 

Jieun walked out the room with a black and white polkadot blouse tucked inside her black leggings and white flats, and personally she felt good about herself for the first time in forever. Well, besides the time when she was the only one who got the right answer in class the other week; but yeah. 
"Jieun, are you going to be okay? Yongguk's going to be there," Sunhwa asked, "If you're uncomfortable I'll stay here with you." The younger one asked. Jieun shook her head smiling. "It's fine," She answered looking at Sunhwa, "By the way, I like your outfit. Where'd you get that crop top from?" She asked. Sunhwa entered the bus answering and Jieun followed. 

"Yongguk!" Zelo screamed. Yongguk sighed deeply and faced Zelo. "What do you want?" He asked. 
Zelo paused, "M-My iPod is dead, and I don't think brought my charger. Do you have yours?" He asked. 
Yongguk exhaled through his nose, "Of course, why wouldn't I?" He said pointing his finger towards the outlet. 
"Thanks hyung!" 

Yongguk fondled with his keychains. 
One more day, and we're leaving. 
He thought. 
"Hey, hyung." Jongup came and sat by Yongguk. "When are we going home? Are we all going back together?" He asked. Yongguk shrugged. They were all leaving tomorrow at 8:45 PM, right when he got used to the jet lag.
He sighed and took a big breath.
I'll text her later… He thought.
A buzzing sound interrupted Yongguk's thoughts, "Hey, Guk, can you get the door for me?" Himchan asked slicing up some carrots and broccoli. "It's just Hana," He added. 
Yongguk stood up, "Just Hana?" Yongguk asked, pushing the door button. Soon he heard plenty of footsteps outside of the door. Yongguk immediately unlocked the door and ran to the living room.
With the turn of the knob, he heard Hana's voice. "Hi, Channie!" She screeched. Yongguk barely choked on his saliva seeing Jieun.
"Oh, Jieun-ah!" Himchan says slowly approaching her with wide arms. 
"Hi," She barely managed, "Ugh, you smell like overdue milk." She told him. 
He smiled, "I was just cleaning the fridge. You must have a dog nose. I'm kidding." He says flicking her forehead lightly. "Go sit in the living room, I prepared some food for you guys." 

Sitting in the same room as her, Yongguk felt awkward. 
"Um," Jieun cleared . "Can-can we talk? I want to clear some things up." She says. "Let's talk outside." She ordered walking towards the door. Yongguk followed, not like he was on a leash or anything. He just wanted to clear things up, like what she said.

"What?" Yongguk asked. Jieun bit her lower lip, "Don't act like you don't know Yongguk! What have I done? What have I done to you for you to be ignoring me like this? Don't you think you're going a bit too far? Telling me that you don't want me to come back to Korea? Why? Do you have another girl out there, someone else besides me?!" She released how she felt. And it didn't make her feel any better. 
"Tell me! You had the guts to tell me to 'Stay in Korea', and now your lips are sealed tight? Ha, real funny Bang Yongguk-ssi. Who do you think you're fooling? Do you and Hana have a thing? Is that why? I've been gone for a couple of years, do you know how that makes me feel? I feel like I can't trust anyone anymore. I thought you would be there for me, when I felt down. Turns out I was wrong," She was on the verge of crying, "I don't know Yongguk, I'm sorry. I think it'll make me feel better if we officially break it off here." She said wiping her tears. 
Yongguk gulped, "Is-Is that all that you've been holding back? Well, guess what? Maybe if you just stayed in Korea this wouldn't have happened!" He screeched back.
"Yeah, and give up my scholarship that payed for all the tuition fees for all those four years? Pft- yeah whatever. Maybe if you were just a faithful boyfriend, this would have worked," She couldn't hold back anymore. She didn't care, "Oh, and stay in Korea? For what? Maybe if I did stay we would've been over a long time ago. Wouldn't that make you happy?" She shot back. Her face was flushed red and tears were streaming. 
Yongguk was flustered. He couldn't think straight. 
"Maybe it would have!" 
… 
"N-No, Jieun-ah. Not like that. No, I didn't mean it. I swear. I'm sorry. I-I"
"If that's what you want, then fine." She answered back. "Just remember that you, Yongguk, made this decision-"
Yongguk couldn't take it anymore, he hated himself at the moment, and so he did what he wouldn't regret at all, he kissed her. He forced her lips onto his until Jieun bit Yongguk's lips and she broke the kiss. 
"Don't try to kid me now Yongguk." She sternly warned him wiping her lips as if her lips just met garbage. 

-
Hi guys ;w;
Sorry I haven't updated since last month or something. I've been procrastinating a lot, as you can tell. But since I don't have school today, due to weather issues, I decided to update. (aHAHAHA, lucky me. There was like a mini blizzard so yeah.)
I'll try to update a lot this upcoming March! Tank Q guis for being patient and waiting so long! /.\ (ugh, it's such a pain to edit this on mobile -.-)