a i r p o r t s

Sealed Lips

Yongguk glanced at his wrist watch and back at the interviewer. "Well, the next time you come make sure you bring your resumé next time. You may leave now." The interviewer told Yongguk. Yongguk hurriedly grabbed his things and left the room in the speed of light. 

"Yah! What took you so long?" Hana questioned Yongguk as he entered the car. He sighed as he slammed the door. "Don't slam the door! This was my birthday present for actually graduating high school unlike someone." Hana said raising a brow at Yongguk. 

"Don't talk about her right now." He grunted looking at his watch. "Can we just go already? I need to pack for London." He said staring at Hana. "Alright, alright." She said shifting the gear to drive. She accelerated and they zoomed into the small streets. "You know, Jieun's currently in Italy right now. Maybe you can give her a surprise visit?" Hana hinted. Yongguk's face was flushed red from being irritated. "Stop talking about her Hana. I'm just going to London for Himchan's grand opening. Him and his wife just need help for a couple of days to help do some last minute touches to the store, you know that already." He told her. Hana braked at the unexpected red light. "Well, it wouldn't hurt would it? Just ask Chan for a couple bucks to fly to Italy. I mean he's borrowed so much from you already to build that failure business of his." Hana said parking in front of Yongguk's apartment. He sighed and opened the door, "Whatever, she's probably met some French man or something. I'll talk to you later." Yongguk said as he closed the door. Hana scoffed. "It's Italian! Not French you idiot!" Hana half heartedly yelled. Yongguk waved her off entering his apartment building. 

"Hey hyung! You got another letter from noona. Maybe you should reply." Zelo told Yongguk throwing Yongguk's bills on the coffee table. "Yeah, whatever. Where's the others?" Yongguk questioned. Zelo turned the tv off. "Well, their flights to London were at 2 this morning, so they left like 13 hours ago hyung." Zelo told him. 

"Well, did you pack? We have to be at the airport by 4. It's already 3:21 Junhong." Yongguk told the younger member, turning off all the lights in the area. Zelo nodded. "Of course. I also packed the things you told me to pack for you. I thought you wouldn't like the clothes I picked out for you, so I just put away the clothes I packed for you." Zelo told his hyung. "Anything would've been fine. Well, call a taxi so we can leave as soon as possible." Yongguk instructed. Zelo nodded skipping happily towards the house phone. 

"Don't get lost Junhong." Yongguk sternly told Zelo. Zelo sighed. "I'm not that little kid you used to know hyung." Zelo told Yongguk. "If anything, you shouldn't treat me as a kid anymore. I'm taller than you now." Zelo joked laughing by himself. Yongguk faked a smile. "Well guess what? Just the other day you got lost at the mall and when we found you, you were bawling looking for us." Yongguk reminded Zelo. Zelo's face flushed. "Shut it hyung. I was- I was acting!" He tried to make an excuse. "Yeah, whatever son." Yongguk said. 

"Hana? Are you guys coming for Himchan's grand opening?" A voice questioned. Hana laughed. "Yeah, of course. You know what's funny? I was just talking to Yongguk about you." Hana laughed as if it was fate. "Well, I don't care. He hasn't been replying to my letters." Jieun confessed. "During my week break, he told me not to come back to Korea and that he'll send me money." Jieun told Hana. "Well, he's a player. Your fault for falling in love with him." Hana told her shaking her head. "Yah! Hana! Hurry, we gotta go!" Sunhwa yelled in the background. "Yeah! Whatever!" Hana yelled. "Welp, see you in London. Right? Haha, bye Jieun-ah!" Hana said cheerfully ending the call. 

When Yongguk and Zelo arrived in London, they were afraid of getting lost. They searched the whole airport for Jongup and the others. "Hy-Hyung, are we lost?" Zelo questioned not trying to lose his cool. Yongguk shrugged. "Why what's wrong big baby?" Yongguk joked. Zelo pouted. "I-I am not a big baby!" Zelo "reminded" Yongguk. He looked behind him and saw Jongup and Youngjae. "Yongguk hyung, there's Jongup and Jae hyung." Zelo pointed towards their direction. Yongguk quickly turned around and ran off towards them without Zelo. Zelo panicked trying to catch up with his evil hyung. Yongguk smiled at his younger friends. "But where's Daehyun?" Zelo questioned. They all (Including Yongguk), pointed towards the food court. "Obviously Junhong. No need to ask." Jongup laughed. "Not like he knows how to order anyways." Youngjae joked laughing at his elder staring at the menu cluelessly. Daehyun rushed back towards the group with nothing but a mouthful of saliva. "They looked so good, but I didn't know how to order though." Daehyun confessed craning his neck. Everyone stared at him. "Uh, lets go." He tried to rush them not wanting to show embarrassment. 

A/N : Hopefully I update a whole lot! This will just be like a mini series, so maybe around 15 chapters? Haha thanks for reading ^^