b e h i n d t h e s c e n e s

Sealed Lips
After a day in London, they only had three more days until Himchan's grand opening. Exciting? Don't you think? Himchan didn't think so. His English wasn't all that great, yet he had to speak with maybe some sponsors for movie and television productions. Haha, nerve-wracking isn't it? 
"Hey, why won't you work on your English, Yongguk hyung could help you." Daehyun told Himchan munching on potato chips watching tv. Himchan sighed, "But that's so much work." Himchan told them. "Yah! It's out first grand opening, you better work hard on your English!" His wife yelled from the kitchen. To be honest, no one really liked Himchan's wife, Eunsoo. Himchan would've lived a happy life with Hyosung if it wasn't for his parents running his life. As if Eunsoo wasn't as bad, her sisters treated Himchan like trash. Hyosung and Himchan, the lovers who had loved and still loves. 
 
4 Years Ago , 2009 ; The Ending of One's Love
 
"Himchan, what's wrong?" Hyosung asked rubbing his back. Himchan glanced at her, trying not to let his tears show. "You can tell me." She told him. 
No, no you wouldn't want to hear it. Himchan thought to himself looking away.
"Tell me already!" She half heartedly yelled, apologizing about how she raised her voice right away. Himchan hesitated. "I-I" he paused looking away. "What is it?!" Hyosung questioned once again out of annoyance. Himchan felt blank. Like there wasn't nothing he could do. He felt empty. But he believed that Hyosung would understand. And as he told himself that, he went with his gut feeling. "I-I mean we, we can't be together anymore. N-Not that it's because of you. But it's because of m-my parents." Himchan confessed. Hyosung couldn't believe the words she heard. Although she wanted to hear what he wanted to say, she didn't think of the possible "break up" speech. 
"Ha, ha.. It's-It's fine. I-I mean, if my parents arranged a marriage for me, you would understand right?" Hyosung faked her gummy smile. She batted her eyelashes towards the ceiling not wanting to show her tears. Himchan tried to reassure her by putting his hand on her shoulder, "I-I'm so sorry Hyosung-ah. P-Please don't be-" Hyosung gently placed her hands on Himchan's arm. "Please don't pity me. It makes the situation worse." She told him gently removing his hand from her shoulder. 
 
Present Time ; 2013
 
Youngjae snapped at Daehyun for changing the channel while Jongup remained calm focusing on his iPad watching the new Attack on Titan OVA. "Guys, behave or it's my turn to watch." Yongguk threatened. Everyone shushed, because really now? Who wants to watch documentaries about wars that happened 100 years ago. No offense...
"Who else is coming to the opening?" Eunsoo, Himchan's wife asked. Himchan shrugged. "Sunhwa, Hana, maybe-..." 
"Guys I'm gonna go to the cafe down the street. Anyone wanna come?" Yongguk asked. Himchan yelled for a Americano, while Zelo and the others just asked for Cookies n' Cream ice cream. "Oh, so you guys won't come but want something?" Yongguk questioned jokingly. They all (excluding Himchan) sighed and got off the couch. "We're coming, we're coming.." They all said in unison putting on their sweaters and shoes. "Americano right Chan? Uh, Eunsoo do you want anything?" Yongguk questioned. "No, but thanks!" Eunsoo told them. They all nodded and left. 
"So who else is coming? Is Hyosung coming?" Eunsoo questioned. Himchan shrugged. "But Sunhwa, Hana, and Jieun are coming for sure." Himchan told her. Eunsoo nodded. "Jieun, Yongguk's girl right?" She asked. Himchan nodded. "Yeah, that's right."
 
A/N :
Hi guys ^^ Thanks for the comments and thanks for subscribing. Also thanks, and I really mean it, thanks to that lovely reader who already gave this story a upvote >< Sorry it's kinda short and my writing style seems a bit different from the first chapter. My style usually differs based on my mood or the songs I'm listening to xD I'll try to focus the next chapter on bangsong *^* I just kinda wanted Himchan to be involved since it is his grand opening ;) thanks for reading, also thanks again for subscribing, leaving those comments, and for one upvote already ;~; bye <))