t h e t i m e

Sealed Lips
 
"May I get one americano, four cookies n' cream ice creams, and one v-vanilla latte." Yongguk hesitated. Jieun would always buy Vanilla Latte's when she and Yongguk met together. It was her favorite. Vanilla Latte. 
 
Zelo glanced at Yongguk. Zelo has went along with Jieun and Yongguk on their dates a couple times. And every time they went to the cafe, Zelo noticed that Jieun would always get a vanilla latte. He knew that it pained his elder, ordering Jieun's favorite drink. 
 
"Here's your change. When your button flashes red, you may come pick up your drinks." The cashier told him. He nodded and sat down at the table closest to the cashier. The rest followed him and sat down. 
 
It was an awful silent wait for their drinks and ice cream. All of their eyes didn't know where to wander because of the aura of awkwardness. They all knew that Jieun's favorite was vanilla latte's since she always bought them whenever she to visit them in the dorm. They all jumped as the button flashed red. Yongguk left the table to get their drinks. They all followed.
 
An awful silent walk back home it was. Yongguk was in the lead and they all had their hands in their pockets kicking at the muddy grass. "Yah-" Yongguk spoke. They all jumped, and Daehyun almost slipped. Yongguk cleared his throat. "Why are you guys so quiet?" He asked eyeing them. Snow started falling suddenly. Zelo cleared his throat. "Um, nothing. Just, y'know, looking at the snow falling." Zelo lied with a bright smile. Yongguk nodded glancing at the snow falling. 
 
It was the day of the grand opening. The day when Yongguk and Jieun will see each other for the first time in 3 years. Yongguk glanced at the clock. How much longer did he have to wait to see her? How much longer did it have to take to kill him to only find out that she really didn't come? Only he knew, and it was about time for the start of it all.
 
"Hyung! Did you eat those shrimps that were in those red liquids?" Zelo asked Yongguk kinda weary. Yongguk immediately took his attention off of trying to find Jieun. "You drank that Zelo?!?! It probably contains alcohol!" Yongguk literally screamed. Zelo smirked slyly taking another sip. "Well- hiccup - you were- hiccup - once young too hyung." Zelo says with a twisted smile, his eyes puffy and his once pale face now bright red. Yongguk scoffed. "Well, you need a break. Why won't we get you seated Junhong." Yongguk says leading Zelo towards the couches. Zelo hiccups and burps a couple of times before opening his mouth. "Yah, hyung..." Zelo paused wiping his mouth. "A-Are you speaking in a informal tone towards me?" Yongguk asked. Zelo ignored and continued on, "Well, guess what I heard?" Zelo asked with a goofy smile. "I heard from Sunhwa noona that she's here. You know, Jieun, your 'girlfriend'." Zelo laughed like a maniac. Yongguk was flustered. "Leave me alone and go find her." Zelo shooed his elder off laying down on the sofa that was too small for the big baby.
 
A/N
Well sorry I haven't updated in a while. I was busy with traveling and such. Thanks for reading ! 
P.S. : sorry if it's kinda short ;-; I just wanted to update this and show you guys that I'm a responsible author by updating lol.