n o t y e t ?

Sealed Lips
Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows at Zelo. "Wh-What? She's here?!" Yongguk questioned leaving Zelo's side. "St-Stay there Junhong-ah!" Yongguk screeched as he ran towards the large crowd. He repeated these words so many times that it came out without him knowing. The words "Excuse me." and "I have to find her." just came out automatically. 
 
"Ex-Excuse me," he says pushing through the crowd. "Ex-Excuse me-"
 
"Ahem-" Himchan cleared his throat. Yongguk froze and looked towards the stage Himchan was standing at with a microphone in hand. "Thank you all for coming, and also thank you to my lovely friends who came here all the way from Korea to support me and wife's grand opening." Himchan barely got out, stuttering a bit in English. Yongguk could hear Daehyun and Youngjae giggling. "How did he memorize that all?" Daehyun joked. Youngjae laughed at his hyung's joke. 
 
"And also thanks to that one friend that came from Italy-"
 
Yongguk felt someone tug at his sleeve. "C'mon we need to talk." a familiar voice ordered. She dragged Yongguk outside towards the parking lot.
 
"-that was supposed to come but instead sent in congratulation money for us!" Himchan finished his sentence. The crowd gave Himchan a round of applause. And of course, as a joke, Daehyun, Jongup, and Youngjae screamed and cheered for no reason.
 
"Did she come?" Yongguk asked her. She shrugged frustrated. "I-I don't know! The only one who has contacted her was Hana. B-But don't tell Himchan and Eunsoo that I'm here, alright? I don't want to cause problems you know? I may sound like I'm being cocky or whatever but just in case." Hyosung pleaded Yongguk. Yongguk nodded. "It's fine, don't worry." Yongguk reassured her with a nod. "But where are you guys staying?" Yongguk questioned. Hyosung glanced at the stage. "Listen, I'll tell Hana to tell you alright? I've got to go." Hyosung told him walking off. 
 
 
"Hey Yongguk, did you see Zelo perhaps?" Daehyun asked Yongguk with his hand on Yongguk's shoulders. "Why?" Yongguk replied going towards the drinks grabbing a martini. "Well, I mean I saw him laying on the couch and as soon as I blinked he was gone. He's not anywhere to be found." Daehyun informed Yongguk picking at the fruits. Yongguk shrugged. "He can't get lost in this small building." Yongguk says. Daehyun sighed.
 "Well-"
 "Well what? Can't help it, really. He's 18, let him enjoy his time. He may be hooking up with some girl! Just let him be." Yongguk told Daehyun patting Daehyun's back. "Now why won't you go find yourself a girl, huh?" Yongguk says leaving Daehyun. 
Daehyun hissed and quickly linked arms with Youngjae. "Wh-Why?! I've got Youngjae!" Daehyun bluntly hollered. 
 
 
"Yongguk!" Hana hollered. Yongguk did a double take towards the sound. Hana chuckled, "Over here idiot!" Hana says waving her hands in the air. Yongguk's face turns to a shade of luscious pink. 'What?' he mouths. 'Well, come here.' Hana mouthed back. Yongguk smiled and walked towards his friend. 
"What?" Yongguk asked. Hana sipped on her drink. "I have something to tell you." she says quietly as if no one was there to listen, but Yongguk still heard. "What is it?" Yongguk questioned. Hana glanced at the full room. 
"Sh-She-" 
"Jieun?!" Yongguk interrupted. Hana scoffed, "Let me finish my sentence alright? And yes, your beloved Jieun." Hana continued. 
"B-Beloved?!" Yongguk questions. Hana nods. "Your beloved Song Jieun couldn't make it because of some weather issues in Italy." Hana confessed. "Wh-What do you mean by 'Weather Issues'?" Yongguk questioned. Hana sighed. "'Weather issues as in weather issues, duh." Hana replied back. "Wh-What? So she's not here? But Zelo said she was! An-And..." Yongguk closed out his last sentence. Hana crossed her arms, "What a boyfriend you are, huh? I mean, was." Hana says. 
"Shut up Hana." Yongguk says with a slight pout. He turned the other way not wanting to face Hana. "Well, I guess... It's whatever.." Yongguk told Hana. Hana nodded and laughed. "Y-You know, I was just kidding right?" Hana confessed. Yongguk turned back around in a flash. "W-What? No way, Hana.. Don't lie to me." Yongguk told Hana. Hana shrugged, "Just drop by the hotel later if you don't believe me. And come at 8 o'clock!" Hana told Yongguk walking off. 
 
 
Eunsoo power walked towards Himchan. Himchan finished his last sentence and sat back down in his seat on stage. Eunsoo sat next to Himchan and tapped his shoulder. Himchan looked at her. 
"What?" He questioned. Eunsoo bit her lip out of frustration. "I heard that Hyosung is here." she gritted through her teeth straining a happy smile for the cameras. Himchan raised an eyebrow. "She's here?" Himchan asked, a bit too excitingly for Eunsoo's taste. She hissed at Himchan. 
"Are you excited? Are you really that excited? You choose me over her-?" Eunsoo was cut off by the speaker. 
"If Himchan could come up here and sign this agreement saying that we will take at least 5% of the sales." the speaker spoke. Himchan looked Eunsoo in the eyes. "We'll talk about this later, alright?" He told her as he walked towards the front of the stage. 
 
 
"Where's Zelo?" Yongguk asked taking a seat at where Zelo was once sitting. Daehyun shrugged munching on the potato chips that were given to the guests. "Maybe with some girl. I don't know. He might find his true love here. He's taller than most of the Europeans here." Daehyun snorted. Yongguk, Youngjae, and Jongup stared at Daehyun. "Not funny? Alright..." Daehyun says picking at the crumbs at the bottom of the bag. "Zelo's right there talking to Himchan." Jongup points out looking at Zelo's direction. Yongguk examined closely soon finding out that it was them. 
 
"Is this friend from 'Italy' that couldn't make it, was it Jieun noona?" Zelo asked, more sober than before. Himchan shook his head. "Oh, no! It was one of me and Yongguk's friends during Middle School. Jung Junseok or something." Himchan reassured the young one. Zelo sighed of relief. "Oh, alright. Thanks." Zelo says walking back towards the couches where the others were sitting at. 
 
"Guess what?" Zelo chimed. Everyone looked at him. "What?" Daehyun asked still sipping on the straw. Zelo plastered a bright on his face. "I heard that Jieun noona is here." Zelo told trying to act cool. Yongguk looked at Zelo with a smug look. "You said that earlier." Yongguk told Zelo. Zelo laughed like a maniac. "When? You're crazy hyung." Zelo threw his head back laughing. Yongguk just glared at the young one. "Whatever, who told you this?" Yongguk asked. Zelo stared into everyone's eyes. "Himchan hyung." He answered real quiet. Daehyun and Jongup acted as if they were surprised. 
"Yeah, sure." Yongguk didn't want to believe anything at the moment. Zelo shrugged. "Alright, go find out yourself. Let's go dance Jongup." Zelo said walking towards the dance floor.
 
 
After the party Yongguk went to where Hana and the others were staying waiting to meet Hana.
Yongguk glanced at his watch. "What time are they planning to come back?" Yongguk mumbled rapidly tapping his right foot. He was waiting in front of Hana's hotel waiting to meet up, and apparently she didn't show no sign of being in her room. It's been almost half an hour since he's been waiting. 
"Ugh, when is she coming?" he asked himself. 
"Looking for me?" Hana's voice asked as she put Yongguk in a headlock. "Of course not." Yongguk grunted trying to get out of her grip. Hana loosened her grip and chuckled. "Alright, fine." she says as she moved her arm. "I heard that she's here." Yongguk told Hana craning his neck. Hana fumbled with her keys. "You heard, eh?" she questions with grin. She inserted the key and twisted the lock open. "You can't come in." she joked. Yongguk smiled and asked why but in the end Hana let him in. 
"Who told you? I mean, who told you that she's here?" Hana questioned serving her bottle of tequila she bought. Yongguk shrugged and poured himself a shot. 
"You did somehow, we all know that you can't lie-" 
"What do you mean by 'I can't lie'?" Hana interrupted. Yongguk laughed and poured Hana and himself another shot. 
"Let me finish first, jeez." He chuckled. "And well, my little soldier went out to dig information from Himchan." Yongguk told Hana. Hana grinned. "That brat Zelo?" She questioned slamming her third shot that she poured herself. Yongguk nodded. "Uh, by the way… Are all four of you staying in here together-?"
A sound of a person struggling to unlock the door interrupted Yongguk. "I'll go open it." He said as he walked towards the door. Hana nodded and poured herself another shot as if she was the heartbroken one. 
"How do you open this?" a voice asked. 
That's Sunhwa's voice… Yongguk thought. He gripped onto the doorknob.
"Like this idiot." another voice corrected. 
Th-That voice… It-It can't be..
Yongguk backed away from the door and grabbed his things. "Yah, Hana… I-I'm gonna go alright-"
"I told you!" a familiar voice cheered as the door opened. Yongguk bit his lip.
"Hana? You even brought back a man with you? Whoaaaa!" the same familiar exclaimed. Sunhwa looked at her clueless elder. Hana eyed at Sunhwa then towards the owner of the voice. 
"Uh, Ji-Jieun-ah, that's uh..." Hana tried to speak. "That's Yongguk, Jieun-ah."