Chanyeol Part 2

Exotic Scenarios

 

 

 

 

tumblr_inline_mywv1ijQic1qbp21p.gif

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol's Pov:

Ae Cha, she had a bandage around her head, why.

She had a bandage around her leg, why.

One around her arms, why.

Her hand had a tube hanging around., why.

Why did she do this? What happened? Is this because of me? I walked closer to her, I held her hand and my tears fell. Why did she do this to herself?

"Chanyeol-shi, we want to explain how it happened," Doctor said, I nodded.

"A truck was coming through a street, but a girl was in the road, she didn't move, it was like she didn't care if she got hurt, and we want you to know that, she is doing fine,"

"I'm glad, and thank you for taking care of her, I wouldn't have survived if you weren't here," I hugged him because I'm just so happy.

"Yeah, your welcome, well, we have to go to other patients,"

"Okay,"

I heard a breath, and turned around and my lovely, beautiful, gorgeous, stunning wife, was awake. I ran over to her and held her hand.

"Are you okay?"

 

Ae Cha's Pov:

"Are you okay?" Why is he here, I thought he was going to Baekhyun's house. I think that he was just playing with me.

"Why are you here?" I responded coldly.

"I came here because I got a call saying you were injured, and I darted over because I didn't want anything to happen to you, please, forgive me, I said the wrong words, I didn't mean it when I said we were over, I honestly didn't want to pack my stuff, because I love you. When I saw you with those guys, I got jealous because they went to a party with you, and they were all over you, too. I'm sorry, please forgive me, I didn't mean those words, I didn't mean it, I love you so much but I screwed up," He said with so much love, and sincerity. I had to forgive him, my tears came out, too.

"..............I will.......forgive you," My voice barely came out as a crack. He gave me a big hug and a smooch on my forehead then my my lips, I love you Park Chanyeol.